POP UP MSHOP ITEMS IN ARENA

reiasa

HELLO GUYS!

I THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM WHEN WE PLAY IN ARENA AND SUDDENLY THERE IS A POP UP OF MSHOP ITEMS THAT WILL WORK ON THAT AREA LIKE UNITY POTION AND GLADIATOR ELIXIR. I HAVE SUGGESTION THAT MAYBE YOU CAN DO A LITTLE THING ABOUT IT WHEN THEY ACCIDENTALLY TAP THE BUY INSTEAD OF MENU. LIKE A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE THAT "ARE YOU SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO BUY THAT ITEM" BEFORE BUYING IT SO NO ONE WILL GET DISAPPOINTED WITH MISTAKENLY BUYING. THANK YOU :aggressive:

This has been suggested before but Aigrind will not lose that slight opportunity of a mistake from u so they can earn some cash  :nea:, is an old trick on a lot of mmorpg's.

This has been suggested before but Aigrind will not lose that slight opportunity of a mistake from u so they can earn some cash  :nea: , is an old trick on a lot of mmorpg's.

Actually boy he hasn't suggested anything about it, only this:

I HAVE SUGGESTION THAT MAYBE YOU CAN DO A LITTLE THING ABOUT IT WHEN THEY ACCIDENTALLY TAP THE BUY INSTEAD OF MENU.

Well, my suggestion is to remove this pop-up from arena & dungeons(BGT).

Actually boy he hasn't suggested anything about it, only this:

I HAVE SUGGESTION THAT MAYBE YOU CAN DO A LITTLE THING ABOUT IT WHEN THEY ACCIDENTALLY TAP THE BUY INSTEAD OF MENU.

Well, my suggestion is to remove this pop-up from arena & dungeons(BGT).

I'm not saying that "He" suggested this before, but that the pop-up issue has been suggested before.

i reported this months ago and many others have, if youre in arena and "clicking" right before you die, theirs a chance your last click before death would "conveniently" be right where the "buy now" button is for whatever stupid item they want you to buy.

be extra careful when server resets for new daily deal, if your clicking right before theirs a new daily deal, theirs a chance you will buy something without even knowing

Its not for new player, its a trap that appear in strategic time to ppl missclick(or press F2 on pc like i do) on it and waste mcoin.

Maybe you should look a little bit more into the old topics.  :bad:

I'm not saying that "He" suggested this before, but that the pop-up issue has been suggested before.

I know what you answered well, don't worry.

Maybe you should look a little bit more into the old topics.  :bad:

Maybe you must check my date of registering here :) .

The "you should check a little bit more the old topics" :blush: was for Reiasa cuz the issue was already been spoken of, and about the register day I made this account only a month after yours  ;).

There was other issues before about a fast equipment change option that the devs never answered either  :cray:, but i guess that is not needed that much now with only being "magic" dmg instead of "elemental" types of dmg. ::)

And about the pop-ups, I really think that they should at least put a confirmation option in the pop-ups  O:-)

The "you should check a little bit more the old topics" :blush: was for Reiasa cuz the issue was already been spoken of, and about the register day I made this account only a month after yours  ;) .

Okays!

And about the pop-ups, I really think that they should at least put a confirmation option in the pop-ups  O:-)

Yes.

miracle shop item: pop up blocker: allows you to block any pop up during the game, last for 2 weeks.

price 1k mcoin. any better ideas?.

miracle shop item: pop up blocker: allows you to block any pop up during the game, last for 2 weeks.

price 1k mcoin. any better ideas?.

Yes,

they should at least put a confirmation option in the pop-ups  O:-)