Jump to content
spainion

HELLO! :)

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and in the game, I am to order anything you need.

 

Server: US-Sapphire

Name: Syuske

Gremio: HeLLsInG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome!! Always good to see new people here :) you are also welcome to take part on forum discussions since the same people are always on here :P

Edited by Julie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ! I have been playing this game for atleast 2 months. And its really fun. Though sometimes quests gives me headache (which needs party). But overall I have fun here! :good:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello all is there anyone here play warspear from PC windows?

why i cannot play from it, it always say could not connect to server.

i recently download it from official forum (here).

please if anyone of you have sam problem with me and solved it, help me how to solved it.

thank you everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, I'm new to the game and in the forum, I'm starting to play in the mcs as necro in us-saphire, good game this one, I hope you see there xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2017 at 5:01 AM, GuiLele said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to the game and in the forum, I'm starting to play in the mcs as necro in us-saphire, good game this one, I hope you see there xD

 

nNvievJ.jpg

Welcome!! I'm not there, but we have a huge number of community members playing in us-SA as well as several moderators (mostly elves..heh) AFAIK. You can use the search tool above to explore our forum and find information. Any questions, though, feel free to post here and we're gonna help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2016 at 6:19 AM, John B Kurniawan said:

hello all is there anyone here play warspear from PC windows?

why i cannot play from it, it always say could not connect to server.

i recently download it from official forum (here).

please if anyone of you have sam problem with me and solved it, help me how to solved it.

thank you everyone.

It seems to be an issue with your Internet connection because the game is online! make sure that you've deleted all previous files (check your downloads/program files folders) then you should re-download directly from the official website. If it doesn't work, please contact the support for further information.

https://warspear-online.com/en/support

BPOsSVy.jpg

Edited by Aкasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All!

 

Just started getting into MMORPGs (wait I got the label right, didn't I? :( ). Found this game and it looks like there is a lot of depth and complexity to it. Anticipating having a lot of fun!

 

PlainElegy out.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.7.2017 at 2:01 PM, PlainElegy said:

Hi All!

 

Just started getting into MMORPGs (wait I got the label right, didn't I? :( ). Found this game and it looks like there is a lot of depth and complexity to it. Anticipating having a lot of fun!

 

PlainElegy out.

 

 

Hey there and welcome!

For an MMORPG, Warspear is quite easy to get into but still offers quite a lot of depth as you said.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here on the forum; you will surely get answers.

Have fun in the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Junior1 said:

hi i have a question i have a account in my phone but i started a account in my pc how have my phone account in my pc

Firstly you should change your id into a registered email and change your password, so you can log your account through any device (: 

Hope it helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×