HELLO! :)

spainion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently started playing Warspear, before long I found myself addicted to the stylish graphics, sitting on top of the best equipment I could buy. You will see me throughout the community and in game [sapphire] [Elves] [spainion] feel free to ask for help with quests or getting that next piece of armor.

Me and a few guys started a guild called The Brotherhood of Shadows, we will be looking for reliable recruits in time.

Peace Out,

Rob

hello spa..... :good: :good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love this game! I just started playing about a month ago. Quests are good but I cant find a good team that will help me. I will continue to pay for this game because it helps the time go by. Skills will be a nice advancent in game play but its not required for me. All in all I would say this game is looking to be better then eudemonsonline, and ive played that since it was beta testing! Solid props for the game! 8)

:drinks:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Welcome to all new players!

Hope you enjoy this game :drinks:

"They will enjoy but they will struggle in the path leading to joy"

-Me

lol hi iam roxxbd from eu n iamlvl 20 n newbie

Aren't you that guy with the lord costume?

• 4 weeks later...

Btw im also a not-so-new, new person Here. Quit playing for a while and recently started again with new characters. My new character is a Paladin named Thornrak, on US server, in guild YourNewGOD. See you guys in the arena!

Thorn.... Amp your pally pweez :blush:

I will have everything amped more eventually, in the process of leveling, and switching out gear, not going to amp my shield to +9, because Ill be acquiring a Lords Enchanted Spear once I level up once more.

Alrightttttt don't blame me if I eat you up like crack after I gear up my rogue/pally/druid (maybe barbie too)

Alrightttttt don't blame me if I eat you up like crack after I gear up my rogue/pally/druid (maybe barbie too)

Yeah I leveled a few levels without keeping up with the amping, so most of my armor is only +5/+6, at the moment. I have some amping to do.

I doubt I will have any left overs, haha... I will be trying to get my Lords Spear as highly amped as I can get it, once I purchase it.

There's so much new gear I want to get now that I am leveling into the 20's. Need to replace my HE set with something better.