HELLO! :)

spainion

Hai. :3

I just installed the game a few days ago and its pretty cool.  I have a Ranger and a Blademaster on NA, both within 1-2 quests, though the Ranger feels more interesting. But feel free to send me a message, im still kinda lost. Hehe. xD ClaireChan-Ranger;Varanice-Blademaster.

Other than that.. unless there's something you wanna know about me, feel free to ask. o3o

~Claire E>

Seems like a very friendly person. :) Welcome, you'll not regret that you've played this game. :)

Hi all,

I want Introduce my self, my name is teddy, iam from indonesia, iam newbie in this games, i want join this community, thx.

-nice to meet u on forum and games-  :friends: :drinks:

Welcome Teddy :)

& thanks for all your help in the enemy territory ;) ( i feel uncomfortable still in goddorath! )

Hello everyone! I started playing Warspear about 3 weeks ago, and so far have loved the game. I just wanted to introduce myself and get to know some of you guys because I realized that working as a team is really important in this game. That's what makes it a lot of fun too. My character's name is Kevdo, and I play on US-sapphire. Anyways I hope to be able to meet and play with some of you guys soon!

greeting all noobs welcome to the wonderfull world of warspear  :drinks:  if on emerald and need help try and find me i will try to help my best although i noob as well  :good: :lol:

If everyone is jumpin on the wagon i might as well introduce myself formally as well :D

well im bizzy and ive been playing for a while now (Eu emerald) and have been (kind of) active in the forum as well, but never got a chance to introduce myself i think im the only irish person in-game that i know of lol most of you have seen me/played with me before those wo didnt well like this thread says "hello !" i guess :yahoo:  find me in-game im always willing to help to the best of my abillities (note that my abillities are limited  :lol: )  :drinks:

Yeah I' ve played 5 or 6 mmo's on the pc back in the day.old school eq,daoc, all the good stuff.what I love about warspear is that I can get an hours play in when I'm outa the house and need to kill some time.its great.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I downloaded Warspear Online early this morning and I cant seem to put it down. This is by far the best mmo I have ever played. Its like a clash between RuneScape and World of Warcraft! This game is awesome please keep up the good work!

Finally it could be logged. Already 3 times from 3 month ago registers this new login can..hmm :( BUT NP ::) leTs party :drinks:

Hello guys,,  :friends:

i'm a new player in emerald, my ingame name is Tenity = Blade Dancer

nice to meet u all  ;D

Hello guys,,  :friends:

i'm a new player in emerald, my ingame name is Tenity = Blade Dancer

nice to meet u all  ;D

Hello

my name ingame is Vertick, i'm blade dancer too.

Nice to meet you.

Hey peoples, just started playing on EU-Emerald and reached the dizzy heights of lvl 5 on my shaman lol. If you see me around in game and want any help just shout. My hero is called boogle like my forum name :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I joined this forum to seek help. Please help me.

I downloaded warspear online this morning. It was functioning well until I accidently set QWERTY keyboard for my matrix keyboard phone. It still functions well as long as I don't touch the keyboard. As I click any of the keyboard buttons (excluding left and right soft keys and center button), the whole game shuts in a flick.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling three times but it hasn't worked.

As you all know, numeric keys are very important to operate this game. What am I to do without pressing them?

What's happening? It happened even before I could enter the game. T_T

Please help..

Hi everyone! I joined this forum to seek help. Please help me.

I downloaded warspear online this morning. It was functioning well until I accidently set QWERTY keyboard for my matrix keyboard phone. It still functions well as long as I don't touch the keyboard. As I click any of the keyboard buttons (excluding left and right soft keys and center button), the whole game shuts in a flick.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling three times but it hasn't worked.

As you all know, numeric keys are very important to operate this game. What am I to do without pressing them?

What's happening? It happened even before I could enter the game. T_T

Please help..

What your phone?

hi... nice to meet u all

i'm not a new player, just not active at forum  :good:

just wanna say that i'm enjoy playing this game  :drinks:

if have some newbie see me & need help i will help them if i'm not so busy  :friends:

i'm always with my twin (nofears & nofearsss) hunt some noobs boss  :diablo: 

Hello! My names Andrew, as the username would suggest (I also use the same name in game). I'm very new, level 4. getting quite addicted to this game and finding it has a reasonably good community.

Hi guys :D

Well i talk a little about me :( so u guys will know me :P

Im not really new in game but on the forum, yes im new  ::)

i play on US-Sapphire, my characters are Winteer and Customized, Mountain Clan

ehmm Im from Chile

I play warspear cuz the motherboard of my computer got fked so :(

well idk wath more

Have fun nice to meet all ;)