HELLO! :)

spainion

I recently started playing Warspear, before long I found myself addicted to the stylish graphics, sitting on top of the best equipment I could buy. You will see me throughout the community and in game [sapphire] [Elves] [spainion] feel free to ask for help with quests or getting that next piece of armor.

Me and a few guys started a guild called The Brotherhood of Shadows, we will be looking for reliable recruits in time.

Peace Out,

Rob

We didn't have it "officially released" or whatever, we just used Party System and recruited good players. Our ranks were, Recruit>Shade>Shadow>Lord

We had tasks to gain ranks, mainly to keep us occupied while we wait for update.

:wacko:well we too have been guild settled: between myself and trunks [aka] masterx

and it is for the elves.

I , write , am a Druid , and Trunks is a Bladerunner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well am jst saying hi cuz i wanna have the time to play more.

ive been waiting to this game for tooooooo long not gonna stop now*saying to my self*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this game! I just started playing about a month ago. Quests are good but I cant find a good team that will help me. I will continue to pay for this game because it helps the time go by. Skills will be a nice advancent in game play but its not required for me. All in all I would say this game is looking to be better then eudemonsonline, and ive played that since it was beta testing! Solid props for the game! 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Found this game while I was sitting at the doctors office, seemed interesting so I downloaded and started playing it. I hope to make lots of new friends, and have some fun. :P

people not seem to socialize. none replies if i sez anything in chatroom. is this game for autistic retards? jk lol

Sometimes chat message delay too long or gone with wind so no respond from other player. But I believe if you give greeting nicely other player will reply. Just say the name like "h

Hi Dubya" because its in area chat. Maybe other player dont know who you talk with

Hello, welcome to the game.

Just spam the chat until people reply you. I figured most of them are lazy to type on the chat using their phone as it can be really hard and slow to do so.

But i have a party with 5 to 6 people that is active daily, and always in the team helping each other out. I started 4 days ago and I love this game, find me on island 2 if you want to join the party. We have 2 rank 3, and 4 rank 4 on the team.  ;)

ID: Ymleong

Server: EU - Emerald

Class: Ranger

Guest essencia

Guys, try to use private channel in the chat. The messages has different color and it's hard to miss them.

hello, nice to meet you  ;D

at what server do you play and what faction do you use ??

hope to meet you  :yahoo:

Wus'up I'm Chaerin!

I've been playing since May 30th So about 2 weeks. I'm a Rank 4 Ranger And I love this game so far! And I've had some...interesting conversations as well,what I love though is the personal characterization and the fun quests even if there are ones that make you curse in every language you know how...But I look forward having a lot more fun and chats with everyone so 안녕 ! ;D

Hello to all warspear community! My name is jojo , i have a week since i started , and im really impressed about this game but still many bugs like every game starting. Me and my friends like to pvp ,we camed from aoho. Hope we all get along! Im glad to be part of this community! :)

Just started playing few days ago...

This is a cool game and having this line "unforgettable adventure in the world of multi-player online gameWarspear Online together with the other players from whole world."  Warspear Online.

Thanks!

Keep playing!:)

Hey guys and girls, loving the game!  :pleasantry:

I'm currently playin on Emerald and looking for a good gang! I'm afraid that my lifestyle is so random, I may be on and off a lot without warning, but hope someone out there can understand and maybe give me a leg up! :P lol

Catch ya IG!  :clapping:

Hi peeps,

Love this game. Need more practise.

Im on the Emerald server

Suffolk - rogue

Charm - druid

Tonk -  warrior

I dont see many players on screen?

Anyone in the UK?

8)

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone im jorge from colombia. i just begin play today and i love it.

i play in my nokia 5530 xpress music, and today i installed the client on my pc

warspears rulz  :aggressive:

Hai. :3

I just installed the game a few days ago and its pretty cool.  I have a Ranger and a Blademaster on NA, both within 1-2 quests, though the Ranger feels more interesting. But feel free to send me a message, im still kinda lost. Hehe. xD ClaireChan-Ranger;Varanice-Blademaster.

Other than that.. unless there's something you wanna know about me, feel free to ask. o3o

~Claire E>