HELLO! :)

spainion

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and in the game, I am to order anything you need.

Server: US-Sapphire

Name: Syuske

Gremio: HeLLsInG

Welcome!! Always good to see new people here :) you are also welcome to take part on forum discussions since the same people are always on here :P

Edited by Julie

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hellou i plaY for 3-5 years now, but i m New in this forum now . Btw who Is that guy named pvprange?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! I have been playing this game for atleast 2 months. And its really fun. Though sometimes quests gives me headache (which needs party). But overall I have fun here! :good:  

hello all is there anyone here play warspear from PC windows?

why i cannot play from it, it always say could not connect to server.

i recently download it from official forum (here).

please if anyone of you have sam problem with me and solved it, help me how to solved it.

thank you everyone.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm new to the game and in the forum, I'm starting to play in the mcs as necro in us-saphire, good game this one, I hope you see there xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2017 at 5:01 AM, GuiLele said:

Hello everyone, I'm new to the game and in the forum, I'm starting to play in the mcs as necro in us-saphire, good game this one, I hope you see there xD

nNvievJ.jpg

Welcome!! I'm not there, but we have a huge number of community members playing in us-SA as well as several moderators (mostly elves..heh) AFAIK. You can use the search tool above to explore our forum and find information. Any questions, though, feel free to post here and we're gonna help you.

On 5/10/2016 at 6:19 AM, John B Kurniawan said:

hello all is there anyone here play warspear from PC windows?

why i cannot play from it, it always say could not connect to server.

i recently download it from official forum (here).

please if anyone of you have sam problem with me and solved it, help me how to solved it.

thank you everyone.

It seems to be an issue with your Internet connection because the game is online! make sure that you've deleted all previous files (check your downloads/program files folders) then you should re-download directly from the official website. If it doesn't work, please contact the support for further information.

https://warspear-online.com/en/support

BPOsSVy.jpg

Edited by Aкasha

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All!

Just started getting into MMORPGs (wait I got the label right, didn't I? :( ). Found this game and it looks like there is a lot of depth and complexity to it. Anticipating having a lot of fun!

PlainElegy out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.7.2017 at 2:01 PM, PlainElegy said:

Hi All!

Just started getting into MMORPGs (wait I got the label right, didn't I? :( ). Found this game and it looks like there is a lot of depth and complexity to it. Anticipating having a lot of fun!

PlainElegy out.

Hey there and welcome!

For an MMORPG, Warspear is quite easy to get into but still offers quite a lot of depth as you said.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here on the forum; you will surely get answers.

Have fun in the game!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Junior1 said:

hi i have a question i have a account in my phone but i started a account in my pc how have my phone account in my pc

Firstly you should change your id into a registered email and change your password, so you can log your account through any device (: 

Hope it helps

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Katex said:

Hey guys😋!

EU-Emerald Katexarena/Arenakate