[2022.04.13] Game server reboot. New client version 10.3.3

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 2022/04/14, at 09:00 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the restart, the following changes will be made:

• fixed the error due to which the damage of monsters summoned by skills was increased against monsters and destructible objects;
  • now restoring a deleted character will preserve arena reward and activity season effects;
  • fixed the issue due to which connecting to game servers could take a long time;
  • fixed the visual error due to which the “Portal Stabilization” recharge time was displayed incorrectly;
  • fixed the error that caused the character actions restriction during arena preparations to not function properly;
  • fixed the rounding error of reputation  when gained with an active bonus to it.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes.

Keep in mind that some fixes will only be available in the new client version 10.3.3, so don't forget to update in a timely manner! Remember, that the new client version for different platforms may come out with a delay.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We kindly ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
24 minutes ago, Holmes said:

fixed the error due to which the damage of monsters summoned by skills was increased against monsters and destructible objects;

thanks.

is it about charmer summoned monsters? 

Why do you rebalance this now when there is no any prereview of balance classes. 

seeker, bd, ranger, templar been broken for year or even more and if there is reports you nerf them end of year but charmer been working fine and good noone was upset about this all topics came after charmers started winning some spring boss, but elf characters used to win everything before but i dont see any good nerf for them?. 

why you dont nerf them as other characters at rebalance time? you nerfed them once now again soon theese classes aint playable because noone invited them to guild already now in br tourmaline sure you will nerf more... whats point of holding such classes ingame if they getting only nerf after nerf and noone invites them even at guild?. 

1 hour ago, arenalock said:

is it about charmer summoned monsters? 

Why do you rebalance this now when there is no any prereview of balance classes. 

seeker, bd, ranger, templar been broken for year or even more and if there is reports you nerf them end of year but charmer been working fine and good noone was upset about this all topics came after charmers started winning some spring boss, but elf characters used to win everything before but i dont see any good nerf for them?. 

why you dont nerf them as other characters at rebalance time? you nerfed them once now again soon theese classes aint playable because noone invited them to guild already now in br tourmaline sure you will nerf more... whats point of holding such classes ingame if they getting only nerf after nerf and noone invites them even at guild?. 

theres nothing being nerfed. a error was found and will be fixed. Is it so hard to understand?

4 minutes ago, Babocool said:

theres nothing being nerfed. a error was found and will be fixed. Is it so hard to understand?

and how you call this error skill has written it gets character stats pene physical strenght etc there is no error idk about druid summoned monster i dont have druid

8 hours ago, Holmes said:
  • fixed the issue due to which connecting to game servers could take a long time;

I thought it was a problem with my internet, and it was one of the reasons why I filed a complaint with my internet provider

:pin3:

18 hours ago, Holmes said:

fixed the error due to which the damage of monsters summoned by skills was increased against monsters and destructible objects;

Can I get a detailed explanation of this? It also requires accurate information of some of the skills that have been if changed

On 4/14/2022 at 9:35 PM, arenalock said:

Ok rip charmers better all play elf and

nerf more mcs

It was fixed for classes with summons: "Druid, Charmer, Templar, Necromancer"

On 4/14/2022 at 3:56 PM, Laevateinn said:

Can I get a detailed explanation of this? It also requires accurate information of some of the skills that have been if changed

Some destructible objects have damage reduction buff and before summoned monsters bypassed that reduction and dealt "normal" amount of damage that was higher than intended

• Holmes unpinned this topic