Nerf POISON ARROW skill of Hunter

Hunter is the most op and broken class in all heroes in Warspear Online Versus Spring Bosses and Map 2 Flag War.

Because of the skill Posion Arrow,

• it easy to spam,
  • deal multiple damage to boss, &
  • skill damage is huge.

You can observe and see not only in US-SAPPHIRE, also in other server. That this skill is very effective againts Snow raidboss and War Flags. It also enhance  by New Talent Tree skills.

I agree to other players to Nerf this skill.

I hope you have an action in this matter.

Thank you😊

Edited by Jhazzz3
Addition of idea

Everyone knows Sentinels has the best PvP and Pve class in game and i don't know why u crying about hunters and their skills. Hunters poison skill damage isn't huge comparing with Rangers damage skill which they don't max.

Rangers fire arrow skill does the same damage under globe and rangers deal alot of damage by that swap. Rangers also can spam Revengeful shot which has bleeding de-buff works same like hunters poison skill. This skill very effective at flag war so nerf this too and it also enhanced by new talent tree skill.

Devs still didn't nerf whirlwind skill of the Templar which no need click on flag in-order to deal damage , it's easy to spam comparing with other classes need to search the flag in crowd to deal damage and it's almost been 2 years they didn't fix the bug which Templars orb works under guild blessing skill. @Holmes

On 4/13/2022 at 5:23 AM, Jhazzz3 said:

Hunter is the most op and broken class in all heroes in Warspear Online Versus Spring Bosses and Map 2 Flag War.

Because of the skill Posion Arrow,

• it easy to spam,
  • deal multiple damage to boss, &
  • skill damage is huge.

You can observe and see not only in US-SAPPHIRE, also in other server. That this skill is very effective againts Snow raidboss and War Flags. It also enhance  by New Talent Tree skills.

I agree to other players to Nerf this skill.

I hope you have an action in this matter.

Thank you😊

what a joke