Warspear online wiki

Blueborn

Is there a way in wiki I can view every Crimson item ( like boots gloves etc) and it look?

No. Before forum change the sets could be viewed in this topic  http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/1213-look-feel-of-crimson-corundum-items/page-1 but now the images in the very first post don't seem to exist. There are some other images of cc equips on the same topic but not as qualitative. The newest stuff isn't there because it's a dead (although pinned) topic.

• 9 months later...

You can find the relic by asking it from people of Irselnort. If you are on the Legion side, start with Helg. He'll tell you where to go next. There is a guide written by me on this forum that explains the steps more specifically (there's a mistake: if you're instructed to go to the lands of the Puma Clan, go straight to the hermit and he'll tell you where to continue). If you are on a Sentinel, start with the main quest giver at Kamp-Riff and he'll tell where to head next. There is also a guide on this forum describing the steps of finding the Sentinels' relic in detail. You can find the guides by using 'search' at the top right of this page. Just type relic in the box and you should see the guides in the result list. Remember to change the 'where to search' to 'Forums' instead of 'This topic'.

Edited by TheCabbage

No, i mean "Html source code". It's the code behind most webpages.

is the base of Programing html from beginnings that means a txt page full with codes watt enstabilish to create and edit from underground base of programing text and video..watt create a web page or other things!!!

Warspear's wikia ain't that good because players only care about simple things, like fighting,chatting,scamming,having friends, and etc. Most people are old fashioned but there are a few who likes details about Warspear's story than pvp issues that are always constant and inevatible to resist.

Warspear's wikia ain't that good because players only care about simple things, like fighting,chatting,scamming,having friends, and etc. Most people are old fashioned but there are a few who likes details about Warspear's story than pvp issues that are always constant and inevatible to resist.

I'm one of the few, yea I care for details in a load of games.

• 7 months later...

any plan to continue this wikia? it will be useful to many new player including myselft..been searching guides everywhere...(i can help with web hosting a liitle)

any plan to continue this wikia?

Seems unlikely. But the idea of a wiki is that anyone can edit it. If anyone feels that s/he's got a guide that fits the wiki, the one can feel free to register and write it.

• 1 year later...
8 часов назад, 4ekaH сказал:

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/ru try this brand new ukrainian project

The old one was created by 2 Ukrainians and 1 Russian too =) 

• 3 months later...
On 7/6/2018 at 10:45 PM, Gilbert Almazan Zetsuki said:

Also much better if map full guide with mobs  boss mini boss location 

Mobs stats info 

what stats info exactly? Could you give an example?