Warspear online wiki

Blueborn

Опубликованное фото

Now releasing the Warspear online wiki.

We are looking for contributors to help build this fan made site, people to add missing information and images.

Fully established page editing is restricted from new wikia members and un-registered users, so create your account today and help keep the players informed with all aspects of the game! There is plenty of new pages open for editing by new users.

The goal of this wiki is to provide players with in-game information in the form of listings and guides.

The wiki has just been built recently, but great information is already available for players to view. In time and with more willing contributors, the wiki will be a great information source for new and old players alike.

In respect, i was personally going to contribute to the old wiki site, but i found that i wanted to build the foundations myself and contribute some organized information before releasing it to the warspear community.

The basic layout is in place, and if new contributors could follow the example, the wiki will grow and be understandable.

Right now, we have an awesome outfit listing that has been my favourite page addition. I Urge players to visit this page before exploring the wiki.

Most of the pages are still under development, so not all information is 100% complete as of yet, and there is many pages yet to be created.

Link: http://warspear-online.wikia.com/

I Would like to ask that if anyone wishes to comment on a page or edit the wiki, to please register with wikia before doing so.Most established pages are locked to avoid tampering, but there is plenty of non-established pages available for new members to edit, and there is always the spadework section of the wiki's forum where people can contribute raw information for our editors. New pages can be created, just be sure that it covers an entire topic, contains viable information, show information sources, and is deemed non redundant.

Further notifications:

I Am also looking for somebody who is familiar with advanced HTML source code and design, to help modify the wiki. If you think that you could help out with it, please feel free to contact me and register with wikia.

We have two open spadework discussions for upcoming pages that require more informational input. If you can supply missing or further information on them, please feel free to post said information on those discussions found HERE. We appreciate any information that we may require.

If you have any questions in regards, feel free to contact me here or via the wiki.

hmm,needs lot of work in it :) i'll help if u need me :)

Any contributors would be wonderful.

We just ask that you register with wikia and log in before contributing and commenting on the site. We like to know who is making changes ( and most pages are locked from unregistered users ).

And please, keep to the design and make sure any information you contribute is 100% correct.

Right now, we have an awesome outfit listing that has been my favourite page addition. I Urge players to visit this page before exploring the wiki.

New additions!

Опубликованное фото  Guardian of the shrine

Опубликованное фото  Pilgrim of the wasteland

Опубликованное фото  Wanderer of the wasteland

Опубликованное фото  Warden of the shrine

Know of any outfits missing from the listing? Can provide missing outfit images? Why not help out and add them to the wiki, or send me the images via PM!

( quest outfit from the current event will be added later )

New additions!

Опубликованное фото  Guardian of the shrine

Опубликованное фото  Pilgrim of the wasteland

Опубликованное фото  Wanderer of the wasteland

Опубликованное фото  Warden of the shrine

Know of any outfits missing from the listing? Can provide missing outfit images? Why not help out and add them to the wiki, or send me the images via PM!

( quest outfit from the current event will be added later )

Nice work.. Thnx for this post

I hope no idiots might mess the pages.

All fully established pages are protected against unregistered and new users as to avoid tampering.

New users will have to edit semi established pages, or contribute new pages ( within reason ) in order to edit established pages.

Only page available at this time is the daily quest page, and the new pages that could be created are the missing gears, weapons and accessories.. but the design must match the sister pages and must consist of a listing of at least 10 items.

Any other guide pages are also welcome, as long as they cover the entire subject and proven to be useful to others.

Complete pages will be locked so that only admins can update and edit the page.

I Am also looking for somebody who is familiar with advanced HTML source code and design, to help modify the wiki. If you think that you could help out with it, please feel free to contact me and register with wikia.

What do you mean by "advanced HTML source code and design", do you mean someone knows with photoshop, editing, host sites?

What do you mean by "advanced HTML source code and design", do you mean someone knows with photoshop, editing, host sites?

No, i mean "Html source code". It's the code behind most webpages.

HTML/CSS?

Damn I am studying this shit too.

Don't think I am up to the task tho'. And I barely have the time.

Doesn't Jswaaz know a how to do these gimmicks? Thought he did.

HTML/CSS?

Damn I am studying this shit too.

Don't think I am up to the task tho'. And I barely have the time.

Doesn't Jswaaz know a how to do these gimmicks? Thought he did.

Depending on the complexity, it may require a bit of time. I'm after somebody who can design the main page and main indexes. Buttons and such.. make it all pretty and useful lol.

It could be worked on a bit at a time, i can open a draft page via the wiki's private forum for the code.

Oh, ok. I know things in this thing, but Idk a lot, sry I can't help with this bro :) .

Hello! I like to use the Monobook skin, as it doesn't lag and it shows all images and doesn't have all those ads. However, my question is: Will you ever change the logo for that skin?

Found finally a css line that changes my logo!

100192_.jpg

Hello! I like to use the Monobook skin, as it doesn't lag and it shows all images and doesn't have all those ads. However, my question is: Will you ever change the logo for that skin?

One more reason why I hate Wikia: no personal CSS's. Or at least no direct link.

To be honest, i have never heard of monobook til i read your post. I Will definitely put it on my to do list, but something tells me it may require a bit of research from my end.

Btw, these costumes shown on the first page are of this event now, right?

Yes, they are.

• 3 weeks later...

We now have a listing for every weapon type! Not all weapons have been added, but it is a slow progress due to the lack of contributors.

As before, we are still welcoming new contributors, just remember to register with wikia & feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

102375_.png

• 3 weeks later...

We have opportunities for anyone interested with helping us build the wiki via our spadework discussion board.

Currently we have two active discussions, one on an upcoming basic guide on "Guilds" & one on our existing advanced guide "astral labyrinth". If you can provide or have information that you are willing to share please feel free to include it to the discussions Here.

Another reminder to anyone just joining the wiki, please be sure to register with wikia before doing any activities such as commenting and editing. We would like to know who is providing information and editing our pages. ( established pages are locked against new and unregistered users, but our spadework forum is open to anyone, providing that you are at least a registered user ).

Works fine for me O.O

I searched the term "Astral Lab" No results,then typed the full name"Astral labyrinth" ya some results but not satisfactory.Anything you can do?

I searched the term "Astral Lab" No results,then typed the full name"Astral labyrinth" ya some results but not satisfactory.Anything you can do?

Hmm.

103888_.png

I taught myself html when I was 14 by editing saved web pages with notepad (my computer at the time was super old)

I just kept tampering with the codes til, I figured out what did what, then later on ended up creating about 3-4 full web sites in total, but I always stuck to the old css/style scripts...style.

I believe nowadays if you save the page and try editing with a certain tool (cant remember which) you can make changes in easy mode like in wordpad/microsoft word, then you can save it and open it again with notepad to get the raw "advanced" style html/css codes, then let copy and paste take care of the rest.

Wow! Bornito you have done a terrific work.

I just came to know about this 2days ago after ur pm only.

This site need a lot of advertising,definitely worth to visit this and check all contents.

So we are helping others on this wiki no informations to read like wikipedia?????? we post informations right???

Care to rephrase that? o.O

We have two open spadework discussions for upcoming pages that require more informational input. If you can supply missing or further information on them, please feel free to post said information on those discussions found HERE. We appreciate any information that we may require.

I Would like to ask that if anyone wishes to comment on a page or edit the wiki, to please register with wikia before doing so.

If you have any questions in regards to the wiki, feel free to contact me by private message here, or via the wiki.

• 3 months later...

Might want to make snorlar demo and beholder equipping they changed from none to equipping  :good:

Noted. Thanks.

Three new administrators have been chosen for the Wiki. Be sure to check out the news tab on the main page for further information!

Noted. Thanks.

Three new administrators have been chosen for the Wiki. Be sure to check out the news tab on the main page for further information!

Let's reach this community to the best!

• 3 months later...

I forgot about this one.Since he's retired idk who works for the wiki.There are Millions of Warspear Users and nobody cares about the wiki lmao.