Warspear Online just turned 6!

Peter_Munk

ahahahahahahaha  ;D :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Nothing more fun than standing before a door for 30 minutes to get a costume :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

1 week birthday event, I think its nice. Any more than a week would be too much. Only thing that bothered me was having recycled holiday suits pumpkin and grinch. You guys should put its own unique costume for this event like birthday suit and maybe switch the color every year. One thing ive learned playing this game 4yrs is how much players love they're old rare costumes.  Switching color will demonstrate authenticity.  Thanks and ofc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WARSPEAR!!!  :drinks:

Thanks to all who make this game possible; Developers creators, support team, moderators etc and especially Kuzmitch :)

Happy birthday ws :drinks:

My bag today got 1 quest dress, and a pilgrim of the wasteland from 2 chests, I don't have anything else to say, I am speechless, awesome devs, thanks and good luck ;)

99916_.png

Didn't do anything spectacular but bought a grave here for miracle coins :lol:

Started a fight in Nadir (tried myself) :lol:

Tried to confess the confessor(tried myself) :lol:

Underestimated the weight of the granite guard :lol:

Wanted Genie to make three of his wishes true :lol: :lol:

Luckily, I had to wait at the palace entrance only about five minutes. When I was doing the firework quest with my level 12 pala, there were so many elves that they caused lag.

(Who is Snorri Lax?)

after this update warspear restarts and crashes pls fix it I am really sad this is my favorite game my phone is Nokia Lumia model 520

HOW COME I CANT DO HEROIC? ive done hard , my CL quests are all done . and still cant do heroic.... wtf.. :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :cray: :cray: :cray:

why there is no discount? its your birthday.  At least make a 60% discount to all Miracle Shop item until 18/06  :cray:

why there is no discount? its your birthday.  At least make a 60% discount to all Miracle Shop item until 18/06  :cray:

They want money for their birthday. Do you want $100 for your birthday or only $10?  :shout:

Enjoy my personalized weapon skin's guys.....

Just kidding lol.. Im having same problem from above posts. The client needs 5mb download and when its finished "server connection lost" then i need to re-do the download. Im just like in a circle.  :facepalm: :facepalm:

All is ok, all is repaired.

Heroic was hard at the start but with brain all became easy xD

My party was 2 nd to done Heroic and a lot of success joined this

99963_.jpg

:'( i got a problem in symbian, it always 'connection lost' when i finished the update. GM Pls fixed login problem first bfore update the game :!

since its a bday, so where the gifts:[ and dont tell me that orange costume is a gift.

And when will u discount all mc items 50% we need to buy stash lol

please fix symbian %)

after data catching symbian got more problem auto application exit %) especialy in swamp

All those having problem with catche and connection lost, just complete the cache once let the connection lose or whatever. Then restart ur game and try login again. Worked for me on 2 devices. gl

Опубликованное фото

Not even WS escaped from this joke  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol I also ss one  see if it rings any bells :blush:

See even Devs think its funny  :rofl:

100034_.png

Lol I also ss one  see if it rings any bells :blush:

See even Devs think its funny  :rofl:

Adzhu  = Hassn

писали что не исправят,так как проблема хоста,точнее через некоторое время