Warspear Online just turned 6!

Peter_Munk

Congrats. :) 6 years, thats quite a lot, hopefully you'll see 12 years too, and more. :D

I have same problem as gopinath. and i can log on with other char on same account, but not on main char. :(

Happy Birthday to our awesome & great game "Warspear Online".

BUG OVER BUG !!!! Warspear  birthday  and  have bug ...  a special  gift  for  all  your "players" you don't have ?

I have problem i was at tower and when i Joined pt game closed

and i cant login to my rogue. Others charackters working normal . :(

PLZ help  :blush:

TOWER is BUGGED i did hard difficulty many times and it says u have to do hard first to enter heroic but i can enter with my bd and other bug is this when i enter with my bd to tower heroic i get dc n then jumped out of the tower please fix it

Peter, all Android users are facing this problem.

After downloading 4 MB something it will show up a message "connection from server is lost" then when you click on it, it will show the download page again  :facepalm: I can't login now, fix this asap :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Dear friends, on the 12th of June Warspear Online is celebrating another birthday. What a date! Seems like it's been just a while since we released the first version of Warspear Online and today our game already turned six! During this time millions of players all over the world became constant citizens of Arinar!

And of course Warspear's Birthday – everyone's merit, since Arinar grows and develops due to his loyal and numerous fans. That's why each player in celebration days can expect a pleasing presents, jolly surprises and other festive events.

White Pilgrim created Arinar in all it's glory, but Garaan's thirst of power, who was one of the divine Spear's guardians, threw the world to the brink of death. Then the Great Rift splited Arinar into multiple pieces: centuries passed before separated nations regained their former glory. And once again wise firstborns and noble chosen had started a new fight with fearless mountain clans and insidious forsaken. For six years since the beginning of War for the Spear, Arinar survived many events. Massive skirmishes on the native islands, on the Irselnort and deadly Norlant's swamps and even beyond the world, in the Astral Labyrinth. But all of these fights are nothing comparing to the new challenges Arinar will bring on soon.

Holiday skills

Lets start with weather forecast. Warspear's Online weather service detected a fast approaching biscuit monsoon, so we are announcing a Cake Warning on the whole territory of Arinar.

Festive cakefall, according to forecasters, will exceed annual rate.

What are we talking about? For the whole holiday season all players will receive two additional skills: “Throw a cake” and “Cakefall”. Birthday celebration is not the best time for serious duels, so better keep away your swords, bows, staffs and other weapons and get your cakes ready. We have plenty of them for everyone!

Опубликованное фото

Holiday quest and special gifts

All citizens of Arinar above 1st level will have an opportunity to complete our special holiday quest. You should take the challenge, cause fulfilling it will bring you to the places you've never been before and also get you a unique gift – one splendid holiday costume!

Where do you get this quest?

2nd-12th levels can take this quest in the capital of their native island. Players of 13th level and above can find a needed NPC in Irselnort.

Our traditional holiday quest with fireworks will be available too.

New item in Miracle Shop

For this holiday week one new wonder-chest will be added to the Miracle Shop. Opening it will bring you an amazing gift, but nobody can tell which one. Element of surprise is an important part of every holiday, so its a high time to test your luck!

What can be found in those wonder-chests:

1. New costumes (Guardian of the Shrine, Warden of the Shrine, Pilgrim of the Wasteland and Wanderer oh the Wasteland) and also two additional, time-proved and beloved outfits of Grinch and Pumpkinhead Jack!

2. Eight decorative skins: Rune oracle's knife, Rune oracle's broadsword, Rune oracle's broadaxe, Rune oracle's spear, Rune oracle's stave, Rune oracle's bow, Rune oracle's crossbow, Rune oracle's shield.

3. Great potions, minions and other valuable loot.

Important addons

1. Craft

Shields crafting was added to melee weapons profession..

2. Instances

Berengar's tower instance now can be experienced on a long awaited heroic level. The bounty is totally worth trying: 19 level weapons, 20 level armor, catalysts and lots of other needed things.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Thanks to everyone who will join us on Warspear Online birthday party! And good luck to you all!

AIGRIND team.

UPD: holiday event will last till 18.06.2014

hi gm,we need [anti-lag scrool] and [anti-failedconection potion] no more.

After downloading 4 MB something it will show up a message "connection from server is lost" then when you click on it, it will show the download page again  :facepalm: I can't login now, fix this asap :facepalm:

We are working on it, thank you for patience!

ok bday of warspear all android user lets take a break because we cant update now, dont try because no way even i try more times still after download update ''connetion problem'' apear. :-(

good  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Lol event? 6 years? Im sorry old warspear was better anyways happy bday blablabla  :bad: is like christmas few skills and some shit for get in caskets ofc paying money.

The only thing important is the new dungeon lvl.

Congrats on turning 6 :-)

Does this mean the training servers come off and you finally graduate to Big Boy Servers?  Would love to stop seeing this Connection to Server Has Been Lost message. 

**edit**

Internet connection delay is worse now then it was before.  Just took 20 minutes to collect 5 mentor gifts due to lag/connection loss.

Wanna show appreciation for us keeping the game during this garbage..?  3 berenger chests to all is Droid users still being affected by this nonsense.

Lol event? 6 years? Im sorry old warspear was better anyways happy bday blablabla  :bad: is like christmas few skills and some shit for get in caskets ofc paying money.

The only thing important is the new dungeon lvl.

If you will not like playing little game of barbie

Cool an event to bad it won't let me update the game i have tried at least 20 times every time just after it finished it says lost connection to server than download again over and over. I deleted the app and downloaded again but still doing the same thing.

U can close ur warspear then open again it will work ..

gm goood  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Ok, welll I did Heroic mode ( :yahoo:) Ofc I died  :facepalm: this mode wear well his name but sinncee I did it I can't log in anymore each time I log any of my chars the game crash  fix it please..  :wacko: