Harad's Shield Combo with Sun Power

A. Harad's Shield

Screenshot_2022-04-09_213620.thumb.jpg.d885ffb224b0aad58a34e029cba32ce4.jpg

B. Sun Power 

Screenshot_2022-04-09_213626.thumb.jpg.abbbf754909d340838ded7c163cd539a.jpg

Harad's Shield damage buff works only if you receive damage, so the damage buff can't activate if you're  not receiving damage because you are not the tank.

Why not making it possible to activate damage buff even not receiving damage to monsters?

I have two suggestions;

• First, since old Sun Power skill making the user weaker in defence, and its consume mana per second, why not making it consuming health every time the user deal critical damage to monsters. Each Critical hit to monsters directly consume 1%-4% of total hp of the user. In this way we solve the problem in Harad's Shield damage buff.
  • Second, at the end of the duration of the Harad's Shield the user automatically gain 10 stacks of damage buff.

Based on the nerf in seeker last time, it reduce a lot of damage per second.

For me its fair to buff this the Harad's Shield.

I hope you have a response for my concern.

Thank you!😊

On 4/9/2022 at 5:03 PM, Jhazzz3 said:

A. Harad's Shield

Screenshot_2022-04-09_213620.thumb.jpg.d885ffb224b0aad58a34e029cba32ce4.jpg

B. Sun Power 

Screenshot_2022-04-09_213626.thumb.jpg.abbbf754909d340838ded7c163cd539a.jpg

Harad's Shield damage buff works only if you receive damage, so the damage buff can't activate if you're  not receiving damage because you are not the tank.

Why not making it possible to activate damage buff even not receiving damage to monsters?

I have two suggestions;

• First, since old Sun Power skill making the user weaker in defence, and its consume mana per second, why not making it consuming health every time the user deal critical damage to monsters. Each Critical hit to monsters directly consume 1%-4% of total hp of the user. In this way we solve the problem in Harad's Shield damage buff.
  • Second, at the end of the duration of the Harad's Shield the user automatically gain 10 stacks of damage buff.

Based on the nerf in seeker last time, it reduce a lot of damage per second.

For me its fair to buff this the Harad's Shield.

I hope you have a response for my concern.

Thank you!😊

I don't think taking damage from doing damage makes sense on a already squishy class.

Also don't think that waiting out the duration of shield is a good solution either since if it doesn't break it takes quite a long time to go away.

In short there's no easy way to fix it to be honest.

On 4/9/2022 at 4:03 PM, Jhazzz3 said:

First, since old Sun Power skill making the user weaker in defence, and its consume mana per second, why not making it consuming health every time the user deal critical damage to monsters. Each Critical hit to monsters directly consume 1%-4% of total hp of the user. In this way we solve the problem in Harad's Shield damage buff.

seekers would kill themselves 

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

I don't think taking damage from doing damage makes sense on a already squishy class.

Also don't think that waiting out the duration of shield is a good solution either since if it doesn't break it takes quite a long time to go away.

In short there's no easy way to fix it to be honest.

It has advantage too, in passive skill of seeker also making great use of Bloodthirsty skill. And also vamprune can stabilize this 1-4%hp as damage to the user. If can't, make it 1%,1.5%,2%,2.5%.

3 hours ago, lore said:

seekers would kill themselves 

Seeker have bloodthirsty skill and we can use vamprune or lower the % dmage to 1-2.5%

Edited by Jhazzz3
Incorrect %

1 hour ago, Jhazzz3 said:

Seeker have bloodthirsty skill and we can use vamprune or lower the % dmage to 1-2.5%

the problem stands in that you cant expect all seekers to have lifesteal runes, and there is to take in account that levelling up bloodthirst in case it is not possible to keep up with the life drain, wich causes the issue of having to possibly lower the dps even more unless you dont have enough resources to gain the right equipment (and from what i saw the equipment already makes the seeker have a massive dps spike in the higher levels)

it is even worse for the ones who uses daggers over 2-handed weapons. making it harder to keep up whiout said runes when you reach high critical chance and attack speed.

not taking in account the seeker its already extremely delicate and a short span of time whiout landing hits can completely take out the seeker (wich can be pure rng)

and the only other way is to have lesser health in order to dont require either massive damage or high lifesteal to do such things

for short, i dont see it as the right ansewer on a point of concept.

On 4/11/2022 at 11:06 PM, lore said:

the problem stands in that you cant expect all seekers to have lifesteal runes, and there is to take in account that levelling up bloodthirst in case it is not possible to keep up with the life drain, wich causes the issue of having to possibly lower the dps even more unless you dont have enough resources to gain the right equipment (and from what i saw the equipment already makes the seeker have a massive dps spike in the higher levels)

it is even worse for the ones who uses daggers over 2-handed weapons. making it harder to keep up whiout said runes when you reach high critical chance and attack speed.

not taking in account the seeker its already extremely delicate and a short span of time whiout landing hits can completely take out the seeker (wich can be pure rng)

and the only other way is to have lesser health in order to dont require either massive damage or high lifesteal to do such things

for short, i dont see it as the right ansewer on a point of concept.

So what is thr right answer?