i vs alma, with vid.

xso

I loooooooooooove the music  :yahoo: nightwish - last of the wild  :blush:

And that was 1 veeeeeery close combat O.o i thought i would die  :shok: haha

Thank you xso  :yahoo: :give_rose:

/ :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: /

Xso spamming US board with vids xD

If you see 15 topics on the general section, then 18 out of 15 will be from Xso Videos :D

Why not utilize the video topic in tavern? Or create a topic in the pvp section of forum that you can place all your vids and any future pvp vids?

Nice fight btw, a little bit of spacing would have won you that battle, even if it was a step or two.

no kite lol. i tried to make it fair.

Cloth vs high dam & dps at close range.. fair? seems legit. More of a victory if you won i suppose.

Cloth vs high dam & dps at close range.. fair? seems legit. More of a victory if you won i suppose.

Im fine with any movement what a druid will make. Winis win, lose is lose. If i lose when holding distance, im fine with that. Im a melee and a druid is ranged. I was just figuring out that gouge and stealth was a waste of time :P and xso said there will be a part2 and thats okey, i like to pvp challanges with sportive ppl like xso is :yahoo: lose or win, i just like it  ;D and yes i know i been lucky in the vid xD but pvps are for me trainplaces for my hunt to being haunting over war-zones ^^

...I was just figuring out that gouge and stealth was a waste of time...

Oh no, you have that wrong. A Well timed gouge upon a druid is great. Try to get it in just before heal runs out and before he re-heals.

Oh no, you have that wrong. A Well timed gouge upon a druid is great. Try to get it in just before heal runs out and before he re-heals.

Thats true indeed, i been thinking about that much times but its really hard to get that timed gouge :/

Thats true indeed, i been thinking about that much times but its really hard to get that timed gouge :/

Practice makes perfect, but hey.. if you fail to time it right, use it as a breaker.

Seems this topic getting popular.

I think because a battle with druid vs rogues are pretty impressive  based on any usement of tactic from both classes :P