paladin as a healer

fuadya

I know that there are druid and priest for this, but ive played both class and getting quite bored and I want to play paladin with build like this

fetter 3/5 (or purifying 3/5, can't decide yet)

aura 5/5

heal 5/5

shield 4/4

prayer 4/4

inner force or light defence 4/4 (dunno which one is better, but I'm thinking inner force is better to protect myself a lil bit when all skills in cooldown or when doing mini boss quest alone)

1h magic mace/spear and magic accesories

with those build will it do better or atleast equal to those 2 healer class in dungeon or will it be half assed and end up being really bad? I would also like a suggestion for some adjustment for this build to make it equal or even better if it ends up being really bad

what are the pro and cons of this build compared to those 2 healer class with pve build?

Edited by fuadya

I guess it would work and be probably a bit better than druid since even with that skill point allocation youd have some aoe damage but its automatically suboptimal because its not a priest.

Aura and Gods help are too good to pass on. +7-9 hammer and you should be good to go with maybe some gear with cooldown for more stable healing output.

11 hours ago, fuadya said:

what are the pro and cons of this build compared to those 2 healer class with pve build?

the pros: you are going to be tanky healer

the cons...umm, no damage for soloing stuff?. but i guess its fine becouse you said it was for dg so you wont be alone

5 hours ago, Raislin said:

some gear with cooldown for more stable healing output.

that also get as much crit as you can, palas crit heals are good (insane with relic "Magic Relic of Resilience" and 1k magic dmg(2h wpn))

10 hours ago, El Pengu said:

the pros: you are going to be tanky healer

the cons...umm, no damage for soloing stuff?. but i guess its fine becouse you said it was for dg so you wont be alone

that also get as much crit as you can, palas crit heals are good (insane with relic "Magic Relic of Resilience" and 1k magic dmg(2h wpn))

speaking of tanky, will this build be able to tank?, sure I would need high amp armor but without a shield, or would I also need lifesteal to get some heal while using banner, illumination and call

12 hours ago, fuadya said:

sure I would need high amp armor

you dont need high amps also.. i've seen some palas combine nadir def sets to get 10k def with just +6 armors shield

or would I also need lifesteal to get some heal while using banner, illumination and call

Life Steal without damage its useless.. as you described in the skill build all your dmg skills are 1/4 (illumination, harad call, etc)

(btw banner does so little damage since last skill rework on snow, so now its main purpose its to increase your pt damage and yours ofc)

speaking of tanky, will this build be able to tank?

And yes you are going to tank just fine but keep in mind your aggressions... they are 1/5 1/4 too so bosses might lose interest in you very quickly and focus the main damage of your party