Necromancer 1v1 vids

Yeah I known there are some people here who HATES 1v1 but for those who enjoy Im showing how my Necro does.

vs druid, paladin and priest

vs priest

vs priest (after infection skill update)

No no we don't hate 1vs1, but judging a class/it's skills based on 1vs1 is totally stupid and the one who compares should delete his characters and uninstall the game.

And for the sake of the audience record something that actually is hard to pull off

> pvp vids

Dude calm down I didnt say it was you who hate 1v1. It doesnt have to be something hard to pull off (because "hard" is subjective), some ppl (like me) enjoy watching 1v1 videos. I have a competitive mentality and watching anything that can improve my game or can give me a better understanding of the game entertains me (I look for all kind of 1v1 and arena videos of all classes). Im pretty sure there are some people who think like me so theres no reason for you to scorn this thread. Cheers.

Never took the hate of 1vs1 line towards me anyhow I'm speaking generally on the forum behalf to those whom agree with me.

As for the video I just had to drop my tip, don't have to take it as offense or the likes, take it as a suggestion.

Nice fights, i enjoyed watching them.

1v1 is an awesome way to learn about the game. Your class/build/equip strengths and flaws, and a great way to learn about the rival classes also.

Also by watching them you can learn a lot about play styles and tactics.

Nice, I enjoyed watch the first video, how about your skill build ?

I need to learn more to be strong

Nice, I enjoyed watch the first video, how about your skill build ?

I need to learn more to be strong

poison 5

eye 1

nightmare 3

shield 3

heal 5

expert 1

Not the best build around but I have a lot of fun with it.

I still haven't understood what the deadly eye increase..

Poison effect duration ? Damage ? Average of success of the main effect ?

Increasing the skill, Increases the duration of the deathly eye status effect.

It also increases the hp reduction on initial strike with the skill.

Increasing poison spittle increases the damage caused with the eye+spit combo.

A little trick with deathly eye:

Before the big update which introduced skill cooldown bonuses on weapons and gears (lv17 belt), with level 1 deathly eye,  you had to cast it twice to be able to poison the target.

Now with just 5% cooldown bonus you can do things like: eye, eye, spit (will poison), eye (once), spit (will poison again).

Now with just 5% cooldown bonus you can do things like: eye, eye, spit (will poison), eye (once), spit (will poison again).

Your knowledge amazes me, but you could do that before CDR was introduced.

• 2 months later...

I just saw the vid, nice but i would like to see pvp with the new skill added, the other day i try with some pala and banner just killed me ,

aslo those guys werent the most strong players from their classes and i realy would like to see how your build works against more skill players

greeting and apologize for my english

I just saw the vid, nice but i would like to see pvp with the new skill added, the other day i try with some pala and banner just killed me ,

aslo those guys werent the most strong players from their classes and i realy would like to see how your build works against more skill players

If you tank paladin banner's full hits you will die (maybe if you have shield on you can survive). Paladin can still be kited to death in 1v1 scenario. With nightmare level 4 you can cast 3 skills so its possible to do nightmare, eye, infection, eye, spit + normal attack.

Check this one, using new skill against one of the strongest priests on Sapphire:

Check this one, using new skill against one of the strongest priests on Sapphire:

Lol he was trying to run just to use new skill , he try the same with me

but he is no that good but was a nice fight

:pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

• 2 months later...