LEGATHA

xstormxw

LEGATHA:

Legatha was the beloved character of my sister, who died after a car accident last Thursday, June 5th, 2014.  She was a beautiful 22 year old with a big heart and so much love for everyone.  I know she had many friends here on Warspear, though until recently, I had no idea that she had impacted so many people in such an amazing way.  For those of you who knew her, you know how good she was, quick to help anyone who asked, even when she was busy.  Our guild often laughed when she'd say, "Wait!  I need to help a baby."  (low level players)  She was always yelling at us all, "Don't kill babies!" when we came across low level Elves.  She loved this game and all the friends she met here.

THE CONFUSION:

I realize for many of you, especially those who did not know her, there has been a lot of confusion, speculation and rumor about her character and me.  I hope to clear this up and with your understanding and the support of all who knew and loved her, to continue playing the game she introduced me to less than 2 months ago, the game she loved so much and the community of friends she adored.

HER CHARACTER:

I could never sell or delete her account, her beloved level 20 Rogue.  Instead, I have given her account to a "real life" friend whom I know and trust to love and take care of it, just as my sister did.  We changed her name to Kattara because LEGATHA wasn't just a char but my sister, a person who impacted so many people's lives.  It didn't seem right to have her walking around as someone else now.  I also created a new lvl 1 Legatha, so no one would use her name in a negative way.

Please respect and understand that she was my sister in real life, not just a character in this game.  In my grief, I wanted only to preserve something she cherished.  I am sorry that so many of you misunderstood.  I am sorry that anything I have done has cast a shadow over the amazing, bright, beautiful person so many of you knew and loved.

To those who have been so supportive and compassionate during such a difficult time, Thank you.

Her Loving Sister, Storm aka Scarlora

(For the privacy of the other person(s) involved & responsible for her death, I was asked not to publicly post information until the investigation leading into the accident has concluded.  For those who personally knew my sister, please message me privately for more information)

I don't know her but I  really feel bad for what happened to her..

I'm glad you've changed name and kept the old one because many people would steal it.

Goodluck and have fun.. Respect for this.

I dont know her too, and in fact i never thought about the fact a person could die and what will become a char etc.. Thats so sad.. I think you kept right decision..

Good luck.

I'm sorry for your loss, I've been there too, and I know the shock of losing someone close to you so suddenly, rest in peace Legatha and good luck for all of you going through that difficult time.

That is insanely sad. I really feel bad when I hear stuff the like.

My sentiments....

Young people should not die, with a whole life ahead... Damn it!

"Why is it that one of us who

wants to live the most, who deserves to live the

most dies, and the ones that deserve to die

keep on living? What's the message in that?"

Barney Ross - Expendables 2

A real person had died, and you laugh? Thats incredible...

Leave the game, we dont need such persons like you

Retard, a real person had died, and you laugh? Thats incredible...

Leave the game, we dont need such persons like you, bastard.

Harsh but true, you don't go to a topic about someone's loss and throw a sarcastic attitude

If u guys think its a drama, then get out of here.

Why should someone even lie about her sister? U guys just dont have feelings, dont need to make this topic worse. So leave it. I bet u won't react like this when u lose ur brother/sister. Stop it.

Mantain your attitude, don't post if nothing positive to say, in this case atleast.

Posts will be deleted

This could be a nice creepypasta story with a few changes

everyone will die eventually but please never make fun on something like this. people who die young is never anyone's good wishes.

Make a movie out of someone else loss... :facepalm: do you realize what you are saying? :facepalm:

What? Who died

Why are you posting replies under a topic you didn't read?  (LEGATHA)  Makes you look like an insensitive one. Stop posting if you have nothing relevant to add please.

Thank you all who have been so thoughtful and understanding.  ^^ These ones are definitely in the minority.

♥ Storm

Mantain your attitude, don't post if nothing positive to say, in this case atleast.

And now closed, thank you.

May "Legatha" and this topic rest in peace.