Mistake

Veinne

I think i made a gradual yet huge mistake. I always buy new weapons and gears every time I level up, and now i stumbled a guide that says i need to save golds, to which will yield around 20k+ golds at lv14 if done correctly. Now i'm lv 15 blade dancer, with 10k gold on possession, and in dire need of elixirs and investment on red lv18 equip.. people say go to avondyl and go questing there, but i doubt with my cheap gear and lvl can handle it. Currently farming chocolate hearts, cuz that's where my main income.

Should i just suck it up, lvl up and continue questing on irsenolt, or hold any type of quest and just farm chocolate hearts until i can afford at least 3/4 of red lv18 equip?

Edited by Veinne

If you have 2 devices you can play on (for example pc + phone), you are allowed to use both to play on 2 different accounts.

You can use the blade dancer to help your other character and get lots of gold (because you wouldn't have to spend almost any gold on the other character)

Other than that yea the only option is to suck it up......or buy miracle coins.

9 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

You can use the blade dancer to help your other character and get lots of gold (because you wouldn't have to spend almost any gold on the other character)

So basically start all over it again huh...

On 4/4/2022 at 9:19 AM, Veinne said:

I think i made a gradual yet huge mistake. I always buy new weapons and gears every time I level up, and now i stumbled a guide that says i need to save golds, to which will yield around 20k+ golds at lv14 if done correctly. Now i'm lv 15 blade dancer, with 10k gold on possession, and in dire need of elixirs and investment on red lv18 equip.. people say go to avondyl and go questing there, but i doubt with my cheap gear and lvl can handle it. Currently farming chocolate hearts, cuz that's where my main income.

Should i just suck it up, lvl up and continue questing on irsenolt, or hold any type of quest and just farm chocolate hearts until i can afford at least 3/4 of red lv18 equip?

since there is a event with dedicated map going on, you can make an new character (possibly one with aoe abilites/healing) and keep it at level6, then you use it to kill the enemies near the town for their chests and sell them along getting some bit of gold, since it is extremely cheap to repair the equipment you can easly farm it to get money, another option (lv18 suggested, lv16/17 equip) is to farm slaves of the filth wich can garant you 30/40 gold each, they are located in the first section of avyondill and the best spot in my opinion is to go on the right exit of the city and go in the area on the right of the first filth warriors you can see, since the ones there will not attack you in group allowing you to farm money easly with low to no problem, also the heroic equipment is not a must but it is HEAVLY suggested to have it for the third section, also the guide can be innacurate due to market stuff and ingame economy
for your level? stick to questing and you will be fine, i was lvl 20 when i got the full lv18 set, the elixirs are simply an prevention to wait 

5 hours ago, Veinne said:

So basically start all over it again huh...

also its not basicaly start again, you would use the mehanics of the game to allow you get more money than you normally should, by making it level 6/7 you should be able to get the gold loot from lvl 12 monsters in the event along the chests, but mind there is a decrease in gold drops, but usualy it is worth