Advice from a six-year player

luckygod

关于单独职业我不想多做描述,我现在只想建议战矛以后的整体发展方向和改进。

1、专家技能书的改进和拓展

①、优化专家技能。已经学习过的专家技能将被记录,玩家可以自由安排自己的专家技能。

②、抛开固有思想,通用职业书也应该推出新的主动技能,而不是全是被动。

2、主线任务和副本难度的调整和创新

①、现在全部副本都有一个人通关的记录(包括人鱼副本),应该在原有难度的基础上再增加难度(现在队伍都不需要奶妈了)

②、迷宫二层的克洛诺斯的地牢曾经是最强大的副本,现在却没了用武之地,我认为迷宫故事不应该就此结束,GM应该考虑建立迷宫三层,增加全新的主线任务和神话副本(以后增加全新的lv32~lv36装备)

3、武器的改进和加强

①、武器能在附魔槽旁边增加一个技能槽,并且增加一些武器专用技能(加入图书馆,所有玩家都能用金币买到)

4、操作界面的优化

①、随着技能越来越多,能操作的空间越来越少,希望GM多增加五个操作栏(横屏模式拥有15个技能栏)

下面我会附加上英文翻译↓

I don't want to describe the individual occupation. Now I just want to suggest the overall development direction and improvement of war spear in the future. 1. Improvement and expansion of expert skills book ①. Optimization of expert skills. The learned expert skills will be recorded, and players can freely arrange their own expert skills. ② Aside from the inherent ideas, the general vocational book should also introduce new active skills, instead of being completely passive. 2. Adjustment and innovation of main task and copy difficulty ①. Now all copies have a record of one person's customs clearance (including mermaid copy), and the difficulty should be increased on the basis of the original difficulty (now the team doesn't need a nurse) ②. The dungeon of Cronus on the second floor of the maze used to be the most powerful copy, but now it's useless. I don't think the maze story should end here. GM should consider establishing the third floor of the maze. Add brand-new main task and myth copy (add brand-new lv32~lv36 equipment in the future) 3. Improve and strengthen weapons ①. Weapons can add a skill slot next to the enchantment slot, and add some weapon-specific skills (join the library, all players can buy them with gold coins) 4. Optimize the operation interface ①. With more and more skills, there is less and less room to operate. I hope GM can add five more operation bars (horizontal screen mode has