[2022.03.31] “Mystery of wisdom — 2022” guide contest

• Developer

926649712_barb_lecture2_1200630.png.fb72968b9f0c9172f6e0b27e6f0089cc.png

Dear friends!

Every year, students of the School of Magic learn new disciplines and become wiser. It is only possible to succeed in training and successfully pass exams thanks to perseverance and dedication, which is not to be borrowed from the great warriors of Arinar.

In our time, it is important to remember one of the most important lessons: knowledge must be shared. That is why we are pleased to present the launch of the traditional annual
guide competition “Mystery of Wisdom - 2022”! Share your gaming experience in your own tutorial material and get the most valuable rewards!

What do you have to do?

• write a guide / overview / reference book about what you are really good at;
  • put it in a separate topic on the forum in this section;
  • indicate the nickname and server of your character in the title in order to receive a reward in case of victory;
  • wait for the results of the competition.

The subject matter can be anything. Your work can be general, such as a brief overview of all Legion alliance classes that a beginner should choose, or touch on some narrow area, such as a guide to a specific character class. Fantasize!

And remember, 1 person - 1 submission!

What will we evaluate?

• Relevance. The game is constantly evolving, so some of the content and game mechanics are used by players much more often. If your work can benefit a large number of players, this will be a definite plus.
  • Informativeness. As mentioned above, you need to prepare material on a topic that you are really good at, and you must demonstrate this by describing everything in as much detail as possible.
  • Availability of presentation. It is very important that your work is understandable for people of different ages, including those with different understanding of game mechanics and the game in general.
  • Design. An integral part of the guide is its appearance, namely text formatting, headings, section structuring, use of images, gifs, screenshots, etc. Do not be lazy to present your creation beautifully.

Do not forget to rate and comment on the guides of other participants, because everyone needs support and constructive criticism. During the acceptance of applications for the competition, the work can be freely edited and brought to perfection.

It is forbidden:

• to use any materials that violate the license agreement of the game or forum rules;
  • to purposefully publish deliberately false information in order to mislead other players;
  • to plagiarize or copy existing guides;
  • to edit your work after the deadline for accepting applications for the competition and until the publication of the results of the competition.

And most importantly - the awards that await the winners:

1st place: 25.000 Miracle Coins and 1 classless skill book of your choice (excluding “Magic Resistance”” and “Magic Extension” books) + a unique gold badge on the forum;

2nd place: 20.000 Miracle Coins and 2 different items of equipment (weapon or armor or jewelry) of your choice from the Blissful Isle + a unique silver badge on the forum;

3rd place: 15.000 Miracle Coins and 1 item of equipment (weapon or armor or jewelry) of your choice from the Blissful Isle + a unique bronze badge on the forum;

4th place: 10.000 Miracle Coins and 50 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs;
5th place: 5.000 Miracle Coins and 50 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs.

Incentive prizes are also possible.

After the competition, the works of all participants will be transferred to the “Game Guides” section of the forum, and the best of them will be fixed in the appropriate sections in order to illuminate the path for the warriors of Arinar.

Dates:
The contest has already started and will last until 20:59 UTC on 2022\04\14, after which it will become impossible to publish a topic in this section.

We will need some time to sum up the results, so we will announce the winners no later than 2022\04\19.

May wisdom be with you!

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
  • Developer

Fellow contestants, I want to share a little life hack regarding the creation and editing of the contest work.

If you want to first work on your theme, finalize it, and only then show it in the contest, then you can do this:

• firstly, send a private message to yourself in the forum;
  • secondly, use this message to write and edit the topic (only you will see it);
  • as soon as the work is finished - copy the content of this message into a new topic in the contest section.

Good luck! :wind:

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

Fellow contestants, I want to share a little life hack regarding the creation and editing of the contest work.

If you want to first work on your theme, finalize it, and only then show it in the contest, then you can do this:

• firstly, send a private message to yourself in the forum;
  • secondly, use this message to write and edit the topic (only you will see it);
  • as soon as the work is finished - copy the content of this message into a new topic in the contest section.

Good luck! :wind:

Life Hack Toothbrush GIF - Life Hack Toothbrush Dont Use Toxic Glue Though  - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

i already know what the topics will be:

70% spring dungeon guide

15% how to make gold or be rich

10% how to do arena

5% unique topics

im going to be from those 5% because i dont like repetitive things + i think dungeon spring is already easy to do and by the end of the contest will be useless anyway to know how to dungeon + for future will be new dungeon so whats the point of making spring dungeon guide

i suggest nobody makes spring guide and get crazy with your ideas good luck all :patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by lallouss

basically the best choice is a class guide is the most useful considering the latest addition of class unique talents is memorial and of course i don't point out about the spring event which is just a fluid passage.

• Developer
16 часов назад, Strymor сказал:

HOLMES, LA GUIA DEBE HACERSE EN INGLÉS? O PUEDE SER EN ESPAÑOL?

Foreign forum threads use 2 main languages: English and Portuguese. The manual should be on one of them.

14 часов назад, Jhazzz3 сказал:

So, we can make a video?

The video contest takes place at a different time. The format of this competition is text. Video can only be used as an addition.

11 часов назад, noro5825 сказал:

can i reuse upgrade of my old guide that i already posted?

We would like to see new guides, but you can also get a prize for updating old ones (especially if the information in them is no longer relevant at all).

@Holmes

Months ago I made a Guide to the rogue, would I have to reupload it?

It is forbidden: to plagiarize or copy existing guides; ... Reupload my guide? -.-)

Also in the rules it says that it cannot be edited, that is, if they put another update regarding the class later, I will not be able to edit it until the contest ends on the day of the results? -.-)
because I did not understand this very well

It is forbidden: to edit your work after the deadline for accepting applications for the competition and until the publication of the results of the competition.

On 3/31/2022 at 1:46 PM, lallouss said:

Life Hack Toothbrush GIF - Life Hack Toothbrush Dont Use Toxic Glue Though  - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

wkwkwkwkwkw

On 3/31/2022 at 1:46 PM, lallouss said:

i already know what the topics will be:

70% spring dungeon guide

15% how to make gold or be rich

10% how to do arena

5% unique topics

also wym. you forgot the 20% of char guides :Penguin5:

idk about your already existing guide

On 4/1/2022 at 9:19 AM, Kyrai said:

It is forbidden: to edit your work after the deadline for accepting applications for the competition and until the publication of the results of the competition.

you can edit your existing guide (the guide you put for the contest) as many times as you want, untill the dead line (14th of april)