Wierd sword

Uxie

This blade is called "Оbject from the zone 51" in russan version=)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=47532.0

Developers have a good sense of humor))

What exactly do you know about this sword & whats with this area 51 some special area in game hidden away ??????

Area 51 is a plc in usa where they say the americans have hidden u.f.o. and aliens! Smwhat like that! :wacko:  Google it up quite interesting!

What exactly do you know about this sword & whats with this area 51 some special area in game hidden away ??????

You know about this iland? http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=46100.0

It's not island it's just map bug, I saw 2 respawn statues on top of Bitter Ash Island  :wacko:

It's not island it's just map bug, I saw 2 respawn statues on top of Bitter Ash Island  :wacko:

No, look at the screenshot (down), i been there once :dirol: And the sword is from this island :spiteful: 

:shok: :shok: :shok:  U russians are so cool! :clapping:

Yea, because developers are russian 8)

7432_.jpg

No, look at the screenshot (down), i been there once :dirol: And the sword is from this island :spiteful: 

You serious?  :wacko: ;D

How in gods name did you get such a client from .......?????? :shok: well its cool for pc lol >:D

Wew firstly its not a sowrd ita an axe i think....secondly why u ppl get so excited...i have lost that sence when i see this....ofc these r test wepons..why you ppl not get it:-)

Wew firstly its not a sowrd

AHAHAHAHAHAA noob,

Wew a russian guy came here and actualy spoke to us with humor, this guy should teach the admins a thing or two :wacko:

How in gods name did you get such a client from .......?????? :shok: well its cool for pc lol :diablo:

Ah, it is mix warspear with the old game, named WarCraft 2 ;D