New in 2022

Eel

What's up guys. I'm new to war spear. I'm just looking for any type of help/tips/guidance. Currently playing as forsaken Dk with a few other characters. I can't really find any recent guides with the new updates. Just looking for anything to help out as a new player. My building isn't that great currently and after talking to a 32dk I've found multiple issues to address. Currently lv18 on US-Sapphire. Also thought about rerolling to cheif or possibly even charmer. It also seems like every class has some viability late game with enough investment.

5 hours ago, Eel said:

I'm just looking for any type of help/tips/guidance.

ok, the first tip (im sure people suggested you already) is to use repair scrolls when you get later in the game, wich accounting your level it is already a good idea if them are around 1k gold each and have always 1 in your bag for safety, the older guides are still viable in the most part ( the quest ones are 99% viable), in terms of equipment you might want to try to get some before hitting the third section of avyondill (wich i will simply refer as t3, and will be basicaly t<insert section here> from now on, same how it is used in the server your in) since there will be a powerspike by part of the mobs, making it considerabely harder to fight, in terms of gold farming, DO NOT enter t5 whiout proper equipment  or a friend to back you up, it is actually dangerous. 

another general tip i can give you is to try manage your items in the starter map to dont get stuck on some boss, remember the dungeons there can be used too, allowing you to dont need any help to get out of it.

5 hours ago, Eel said:

It also seems like every class has some viability late game with enough investment.

yes

5 hours ago, Eel said:

Just looking for anything to help out as a new player

ill be quick, team up with other new player to complete hard quests, join the battle of territories (the buff even on loss still helps),  join a guild, dont be a d but at the same time kill whatever elf you like, but expect reactions from that, may it be a simple gg to a free ticket back to the respawn statue

welcome to the game, if you have any specific ansewer, tell me

ps. DO mind that the starter maps have been changed so beware with all the guides there of beyond 2 years ago