change heal mechanic

iknowuall

make it to stop heal when u cross bcoz right now is unfair when classes that cant heal theirself fight cross play ppl, pls change.

:facepalm: Use trap

it stop heal? sorry never noticed it  :facepalm:

It stop crossing, the thing about you are complaining... Or you want remove heal skill of shaman/druid?

sorry if u dont undestand universal languaje, well, i want it to make u need heal again everytime u cross so "noobs" would stop do cross, wait full hp, cross back and fight non-healed guy... like what u do?

Yes i got it. If need move for heal then crossing, u can use scatter always and that mean rangers could  kill all shaman at middle of room with no chance to hit you   (Already can kill a rogue/shaman in seconds at crossing just with trap and blessing) Oh, if im noob when i heal me at crossing, what you are to use potions when im back? :good:

oh u cant use potions? sorry, didnt know it, now i know how dump i m, sorry, i was getting overvantage using the pots, really sorry, but before i let u win, let me ask u a thing, ranger infinite scatter? u mean shaman dont have skill that work like that? sorry, didnt know shaman were so underpowered, really sorry, if i knew shaman couldnt use pot and didnt have a skill way better than scatter, i wouldnt have used them, but pls remember, my scatter lvl1, kinda useless...

Also, i m sorry, i didnt notice that pots are infinite like shaman/druid heal, really sorry!

Agree! If others cnt regen at crossing they shouldnt be allowd to heal! I lost to mydog three times at the crossing and then i had to bare the embarassment of being called a noob!

Agree! If others cnt regen at crossing they shouldnt be allowd to heal! I lost to mydog three times at the crossing and then i had to bare the embarassment of being called a noob!

lol they Changed it for some reason , as before  did not heal at crossing.

Yup i agree with Sulla, before update that shaman/druid's healing can't running well at crossing line, and make it suddendly die for mage class that having very less defence, and crossing line is just become a deadly trap for mage class, but after update Dev changed mage's healing system is working during crossing just to be like a defence for mage from suddently dead. But only creative or talented shaman/druid will abuse it with smart brain for a tactic and only noobs melee will cry like poor baby. ofc smart ranger will stop mage crossing tactic and push them far away

well, so u mean a smart druid/shaman is god? congrats, u reveal who is overpowered  :give_rose:  hope with that comment next update (not 2.6) druids and shamans become balanced.

Yes, with all astral gears drops shamans/druids can heal around 236 in 5 seconds (but with toy damage around 100 and 3.1 speed) How much damage could do a ranger with all gears too, in 5 seconds to a mage class??  :bomb:

Yes, with all astral gears drops shamans/druids can heal around 236 in 5 seconds (but with toy damage around 100 and 3.1 speed) How much damage could do a ranger with all gears too, in 5 seconds to a mage class??  :bomb:

anak today one second kill a lvl15 barb with 2k hp, blessing is overpowered as hell but devs seem to do not care.

.......... :facepalm: first change blessing more important :facepalm:  heal in crossing is funny  ;D only the faster can kill in crossing.  :spiteful: but nia style is hide to nadir hahaha

Pssstttt..devs are killing mcs class slowly by weakening every skill.they've got big project to change warspear to firstbornspear. Soon there will be no mc, all will be on fb side. ƪ‎(‾▿‾)ʃ

A good idea is to balance Ranger Blessing first. Scatter shot also stops crossing so you have two things to stop crossing. everybody can use crossing to their advantage, crossing till vital skills are up.