Charmers Overpowered Relic "Icy Relic of Cruelty"

1 minute ago, Maleknecro said:

Nice all classes have a skill that summons 3 mobs that have permanent crit. Thank you genius ur so helpful lmao

I have permanent crit genius

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Other people may just refrain from going off topic then, if they have got nothing constructive to add in this topic.

For me its not about relic its about charmer . and I'm playing on one  .

1 hour ago, God Emerald said:

is not being able to outdamage a minion skill from a support class

Charmer's original idea was using summoned class, nobody said it is just support class, support class = heal, you think charmers focus heal if they make physical build? 

On 3/28/2022 at 1:56 AM, whateverrrrrrrrr said:

Charmer is supposed to be a tank/support class, at every raid boss, charmer abuse this relic. Once boss spawns, they have their 3 dogs prepared, once their Rage activates, every dog does more than 5k crit damage, x3 5k, 15k damage each 2-3 secs, Now imagine theres 5 charmers in a party. Theres no way to outdamage this class with that relic, its either bugged or too overpowered. I find it impossible that 2 rangers, 3 seekers with full world event buffs lose to a 5 charmer pt with 0 buffs at all. (Charmers can reach over 50% rage with rage pot, thats perma crits to dogs) I dont think that this relic is supposed to be like that.. 

Changes to this Relic:

1) Add a chance % for this relic to work.

or

2) Allow the dogs to only crit IF the Dogs were spawned during the "rage" effect. This would evade the perma critting on 3 dogs. only 1 dog would crit and it would actually take time to kill something. (due to the Relic description, it should work like this.)

This Relic already been a issue before in pvp, it used to ignore resi.. is there a chance that this relics ignores def as well?

Thanks for your time, hopefully something will be done against this relic.

relic.png

calm, calm, let me understand the purpose of this topic, you want the relic to have a readjustment because the charmers are taking advantage in raid boss? From what I remember this relic exists since 2020, but only now had complaints? It must be due some side is losing its sovereignty on something. There was rebalancing of classes months ago in there was never this point being mentioned, now out of nowhere appears this theme?

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

28 minutes ago, Itzblaack said:

calm, calm, let me understand the purpose of this topic, you want the relic to have a readjustment because the charmers are taking advantage in raid boss? From what I remember this relic exists since 2020, but only now had complaints? It must be due some side is losing its sovereignty on something. There was rebalancing of classes months ago in there was never this point being mentioned, now out of nowhere appears this theme? ah you're slutty :dunno:

At that time, charmers couldn't increase pet damage by 55%, deal damage in area or summon 3 pets, currently after these balances the relic is a problem now.

10 minutes ago, Fabr said:

At that time, charmers couldn't increase pet damage by 55%, deal damage in area or summon 3 pets, currently after these balances the relic is a problem now.

maybe... but ur mc guild tried to win raids with charmers and still lost, that means you havent quality.

we lost first raids and found a way to win, tested many classes, you could do it too, maybe can find someone better then you.(no offense).

your problem is you want to win raids urself, too greedy to give slot to someone who is better then you.

22 minutes ago, Fabr said:

u drunk? charmer got nerfed as u talking like better before? charmer could summon 5-6 dogs before xd 

11 minutes ago, Itzblaack said:

u drunk? charmer got nerfed as u talking like better before? charmer could summon 5-6 dogs before xd 

As I remember this relic existed long before the demonic pact was invented, it was impossible to sustain 3 dogs even more without the continuous effect relic

This post is pretty funny for several reasons.

first: charmer is not a tank/support class as mentioned by several people here, charmer is a hybrid class, he has the freedom to be able to play within all the game's functions, besides currently the charmer kit is better developed to be a dmg.

second: charmer CANNOT tank, heal, and deal massive amounts of damage at once, nor does your skill build allow for this, and neither does your item build. a dmg charmer needs physical damage, a support charmer needs magic damage.

it's cool to see the hypocrisy of the sentinels, they lose a raid boss made to damage melee attacks and already come en masse to the forum to ask for nerfs in a legion class.

about the relic she is really strong, I won't deny it. but if they removed it there should be some way to compensate for it, maybe adding critical damage to pets.

In addition, I have a message for some people who are here on the Tourmalina server, when you played in the legion, you abandoned because theoretically the legion was inferior in everything. you today are an example that it is possible to be a bad example of gameplay in both factions. maybe the problem was never the faction, but the players ;)

3 hours ago, Rhaast said:

sobre a relíquia ela é muito forte

If we gonna nerf relics because they are strong, we will end up nerfing atleast 90% of the relics in this game.

Sadly people wanns blame their failure on a single relic, i dont think thats the real reason that they are losing.

Many relic has been broken in pvp especially, but i dont see people making topics on forum to nerf it.

When it affects someone's ego, and you get hurted, is easy to use it as excuse.

6 hours ago, Lipe RB said:

If we gonna nerf relics because they are strong, we will end up nerfing atleast 90% of the relics in this game.

Sadly people wanns blame their failure on a single relic, i dont think thats the real reason that they are losing.

Many relic has been broken in pvp especially, but i dont see people making topics on forum to nerf it.

Theres a notable difference between a strong relic, such as ice captivity one, and a relic that grants you permanent double damage on your main damage source. Even comparing that to normal relics is like comparing nukes to fireworks.

1 hour ago, vavavi said:

Theres a notable difference between a strong relic, such as ice captivity one, and a relic that grants you permanent double damage on your main damage source. Even comparing that to normal relics is like comparing nukes to fireworks.

remembering that you need to work a good build on your char for that work, for sure more relics is way this, you guys have alot free time, maybe could study some way, maybe can find a good relic for your chars too.

fun fact is, still your charmers having that relic cant beat our charmers, they just doesnt have relic, or were better builded? 

16 hours ago, Fabr said:

As I remember this relic existed long before the demonic pact was invented, it was impossible to sustain 3 dogs even more without the continuous effect relic

has been for long, and coincidentally, im just seeing people from emerald complaining, and fun fact is, the people who call themselves "owner of the server" are losing raids. 

lose = get hurted and try find excuses. 

considering that they are accomodated with peacespear server, and didnt studied ways to get better, thought their books would work alone for them, but at end is needed something else then books, maybe some brain!

2 hours ago, vavavi said:

It's not "permanent" obviously, you need rage for trigger it, and for trigger rage even almost "permanently", you must be millionaire for achieve high amount of rage, charmer doesn't have speed nor many skills which could trigger rage so, there it takes plenty of time for "perma" it, you can't just have good stats without losing another, which been this game idea for long time. Since charmer was made its most strength was supposed to be help of summoned pets, so why can't it be its most damage source as well, removing it would make it charmer rely on nothing but attack speed, which isn't their purpose.

27 minutes ago, Azerbaizan said:

It's not "permanent" obviously, you need rage for trigger it, and for trigger rage even almost "permanently", you must be millionaire for achieve high amount of rage, charmer doesn't have speed nor many skills which could trigger rage so, there it takes plenty of time for "perma" it, you can't just have good stats without losing another, which been this game idea for long time. Since charmer was made its most strength was supposed to be help of summoned pets, so why can't it be its most damage source as well, removing it would make it charmer rely on nothing but attack speed, which isn't their purpose.

Fury is not difficult to activate, if you have the accessories + enchantment on the armor and shield. Nobody talked about removing the pet from the charmer, we're talking about the relic they put in that pet.

3 hours ago, vavavi said:

young calm, to use the relic effectively it is necessary to use accessories with fury and give up most of the time of resilience. Only point of the relic be affecting your side is in the raid boss, we know that in pvp , dg, gvg has no exaggeration that I can break the game. 

9 hours ago, Lipe RB said:

There's no way to compare other relics to this one. Relics are meant to be used as an extra effect to help you defend yourself or an eventual improvement in your attack potential, but no other doubles damage so freely. The relic is so broken that most charmers in the entire game assemble their characters solely for this relic.

14 minutes ago, Itzblaack said:

young calm, to use the relic effectively it is necessary to use accessories with fury and give up most of the time of resilience. Only point of the relic be affecting your side is in the raid boss, we know that in pvp , dg, gvg has no exaggeration that I can break the game. 

And do you think that doing critical damage to someone who was not supposed to do it because of resilience won't affect pvp?:piggy:

39 minutes ago, Fabr said:

And do you think that doing critical damage to someone who was not supposed to do it because of resilience won't affect pvp?

critical damage in pvp is decreased, in some cases depending on the enemy player's Resilience a normal attack (non-crit) does more damage than a critical attack.

3 hours ago, Lipe RB said:

remembering that you need to work a good build on your char for that work, for sure more relics is way this, you guys have alot free time, maybe could study some way, maybe can find a good relic for your chars too.

fun fact is, still your charmers having that relic cant beat our charmers, they just doesnt have relic, or were better builded? 

There is no other relic, for any class, in the game, that can instantly double your dmg output. Even the few second ones dont come close to that. So saying it's about builds or relics is kind of irrelevant, when thats the case literally on only one class, by one relic, in the whole game.

1 hour ago, Itzblaack said:

It's not just the raid boss that is the issue, those just highlighted an existing problem. Building a char properly also applies to every char, yet no other char has access to a relic that just gives you double damage.A single relic should never do that. Even power of blades gives only 30%, and only on autos, for a cost and ppl still say its op. Then theres this relic, doing triple that with 0 cost.

2 hours ago, Azerbaizan said:

It's not "permanent" obviously, you need rage for trigger it, and for trigger rage even almost "permanently", you must be millionaire for achieve high amount of rage, charmer doesn't have speed nor many skills which could trigger rage so, there it takes plenty of time for "perma" it, you can't just have good stats without losing another, which been this game idea for long time. 

Rage gears costing "millions" makes no sense to use as an argument. An attack strength book costs 5mil+, and gives you 4%. This relic is equal to, are you ready? 25 OF THOSE 5MIL BOOKS. The couple mil it takes to get some rage gears and pop a pot to abuse a broken relic doesn't make it less broken.

3 minutes ago, vavavi said:

There is no other relic, for any class, in the game, that can instantly double your dmg output. Even the few second ones dont come close to that. So saying it's about builds or relics is kind of irrelevant, when thats the case literally on only one class, by one relic, in the whole game.

your talking everything in theory, in pratice is different, your not newbie should know, every boss has a dynamic, there's many ways to win charmer in dmg party, i just wont keep giving weapons to "enemies", i just think you guys dont want to give your slot from party kill, to people who's better then you, thats my point, wants to win all raids the same pt kill, even knowing your class has been nerfed, that happened to me with hunter and i just accepted, i stopped playing with hunter as PvE, for sure wouldnt hold up for long in raid bosses, a guy who plays this game for sure knows whats the meta, and whats not.

egoism to accept your weak, these comments doesnt even seems it came from a guy who solo mermen in 6-8mins with closed eyes. broken class, easy gameplay, easy life. 

13 minutes ago, vavavi said:

It's not just the raid boss that is the issue, those just highlighted an existing problem. Building a char properly also applies to every char, yet no other char has access to a relic that just gives you double damage.A single relic should never do that. Even power of blades gives only 30%, and only on autos, for a cost and ppl still say its op. Then theres this relic, doing triple that with 0 cost.

"its not just the raid boss"

this topic comming now was just a coincidence then? :) ofc it is hurting, nobody complained before.

your talking everything in theory, in pratice is different, your not newbie should know, every boss has a dynamic, there's many ways to win charmer in dmg party, i just wont keep giving weapons to "enemies", i just think you guys dont want to give your slot from party kill, to people who's better then you, thats my point, wants to win all raids the same pt kill, even knowing your class has been nerfed, that happened to me with hunter and i just accepted, i stopped playing with hunter as PvE, for sure wouldnt hold up for long in raid bosses, a guy who plays this game for sure knows whats the meta, and whats not.

egoism to accept your weak, these comments doesnt even seems it came from a guy who solo mermen in 6-8mins with closed eyes. broken class, easy gameplay, easy life. 

Feel like you're either missing the point completely or ignoring it on purpose. This isn't about losing raid bosses, or using wrong parties, it's about what that relic does and it being absurd. It's not theory, and it's not just there raid bosses, the relic simoly just does straight up double charmers main damage. I don't know how many times i have to point this out until you accept thats what i'm trying to say.

"its not just the raid boss"

this topic comming now was just a coincidence then? :) ofc it is hurting, nobody complained before.

Yes, nobody complained before. That doesn't mean it wasn't a problem before, just means raid bosses highlighted a problem, that existed way before them, but went unnoticed.

27 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Feel like you're either missing the point completely or ignoring it on purpose. This isn't about losing raid bosses, or using wrong parties, it's about what that relic does and it being absurd. It's not theory, and it's not just there raid bosses, the relic simoly just does straight up double charmers main damage. I don't know how many times i have to point this out until you accept thats what i'm trying to say.

Yes, nobody complained before. That doesn't mean it wasn't a problem before, just means raid bosses highlighted a problem, that existed way before them, but went unnoticed.

Yeah aigrind just gotta fix it and change description as it should be "Character hitting critical hits with skill during rage buff" they made this relic and meant to work like this 2 years been working fine and now after few bosses you and your guild is so upset about this. just change description and nothing to argue more about :) 

there's every year changes on raid bosses as well, FOR REASON, so it's not always ranger-friendly (sorry), also you're pointing high while lack of effort to try, it doesn't work like that, we didn't get all bosses even with charmers, it's just you who are lack of something, amps or right weapons, I don't see many of your team having 32 atk str weapons either, while opponents have +10 32 weps. Rage isn't permament, 

3 hours ago, vavavi said:

Rage gears costing "millions" makes no sense to use as an argument. An attack strength book costs 5mil+, and gives you 4%. This relic is equal to, are you ready? 25 OF THOSE 5MIL BOOKS. The couple mil it takes to get some rage gears and pop a pot to abuse a broken relic doesn't make it less broken.

Charmer needs way more than you imagine, it's not same than speed class doing auto hits and gaining easy rage through it, charmer needs trigger it harder than that. When you inspect this topic creator you see his total 3 posts on forum, tells enough that this whole topic was made by your own guild member (phalanx) which has charmer but yet can't use it properly, and it only works bad to your situation on those bosses, so what? Do you think every boss should be just good to same characters? This game idea is tp have variety of ways and builds, not just one pattern that fits everywhere, indeed there might be unfairness at some classes, but we both know there won't be changes until next class update, it's exactly same as last year seekers didn't get nerf on their agroing style for gain more damage.

15 hours ago, Rhaast said:

This post is pretty funny for several reasons.

Rhaast why? omg
I think you've absolutely gone to the dark side, and it doesn't seem very logical.

"first: charmer is not a tank/support class as mentioned by several people here, charmer is a hybrid class"

" he has the freedom to be able to play within all the game's functions, besides currently the charmer kit is better developed to be a dmg."

The charmer is a support class, and the word hybrid means that it is a mixture, a miscegenation
In the game the charmer is a hybrid because it uses heavy armor/weapons like a tank and cloth armor/weapons like a support/healer, it also refers to the fact that it uses types of magic damage and physical damage.

Charmer.JPG.cf1c9e1265afbac37333b9d41e388330.JPG

"second: charmer CANNOT tank, heal, and deal massive amounts of damage at once, nor does your skill build allow for this, and neither does your item build. a dmg charmer needs physical damage, a support charmer needs magic damage."

Red letters: Is the most false thing I have seen in my life

The Charmer is a Necromancer/Shaman mixed with a Death Knight

It is Shaman because it heals periodically with Warrior Healing, and Necromancer because the summon of the bird instantly heals it every 3 seconds, and as a support he has 2 heal skills, to match the others support characters and his support is selection to 1 only ally.

The Deathknights can increase their defense with Aura of Hatred, the Charmers have this skill Eye of Darkness a little better than them the difference in defense increase at 4/4 is 5% if I remember. They also have expert aggression skill and at most it is the same as Call of Death in aggression points according to the last update. And he has eye of darkness to increase defense as a shaman/druid since he can't use shield as a necro/priest

Black letters: Right here you are denying the first thing you say, so the first thing is not even valid as a defense or argument

And then concluding the charmer should neither be tank nor be damage, it should be support
That it be hybrid as a "tank" would be like the Templar who uses aggression so that the summons do not kill him or when in an emergency he helps an ally who is being killed by mobs, for that they were applied those aggression skills, because they have more defensive parameters such as blocking and parry, but in reality the Charmer should not be used as a tank, only the Templar complies because if he needs to heal himself he has a mantra and stops being attacked and here the mobs can attack the members of the group again, and for that tanking is not good for him.
And it should not be damage, if it is support that does support damage, there are shamans and necro that have builds in damage mode but they are still not able to overcome classes that are pure damage. for reasons of damage and armor parameters, in addition to its mana consumption is very different from that of a damage.
that people take advantage of certain conditions should already be studied by the developers and that they really evaluate how the class meets the requirements they stipulate, because there are already many classes that players exploit certain uses for which the class was not created and the Charmer enters this, in fact most of the hybrids have that problem

it's cool to see the hypocrisy of the sentinels, they lose a raid boss made to damage melee attacks and already come en masse to the forum to ask for nerfs in a legion class.

In this if I support you, I want to clarify first that I use Rogue class as main my elves are low level and I never use them for time reasons I have jobs and tasks to do, etc and I have many Legion classes raised to the maximum level some noobs and even Charmer class that created it a few months ago, I have already made some posts discussing how inferior the Legion is compared to many Sentinel classes
I understand the frustration we experience in pvps and gvgs of how classes that are very overexploited can outperform us because we have worse skills or maybe they don't work as stuns, and the Sentinels are always going to be there complaining about our classes just like we are about them as we do as the Blade Dancer and Templar, and the developers in most of the updates have pleased the Sentinels more when they do not see that they are exceeded in damage, defense, stamina and support, in addition that many of their classes place area stuns that they are not removed and that adds a lot of time to be defeated without being able to do anything about it and that if you have the opportunity to stun them to do some time it will be useless because of the resistances.
But already in this case the Charmer is a class that really tires in the PvP field and now it comes to appear as a problem in PvE, and if it is a problem for many classes then a solution should be found that is why they launch the balances, to It's a problem for me as a rogue I have done pvp with pve charmers that I can easily beat and they win by blocking parry or stuns or simply the summons are a nuisance for me being a melee, and they will always be there doing damage no matter how hard you try adding the skils that the Charmer player uses.

about the relic she is really strong, I won't deny it. but if they removed it there should be some way to compensate for it, maybe adding critical damage to pets.

• Changing the relic parameter would be a problem for many other classes
  • Removing the relic would be a solution and a problem by exclusion

And the charmer has his skill to increase the critical damage parameter, that makes the dogs and the healing effect critical, so in my opinion I see that the Charmer class should be modified and not the relic

The Charmer can select a target and this increases the damage of the summon dogs they can do area damage, if you increase damage the critical increases a lot

In addition, I have a message for some people who are here on the Tourmalina server, when you played in the legion, you abandoned because theoretically the legion was inferior in everything. you today are an example that it is possible to be a bad example of gameplay in both factions. maybe the problem was never the faction, but the players ;)

Not Only there in EU-Emerald US-Sapphire too

The problem is the class and the players, it is like, for example, that the developers release something and the players find and exploit a bug, and take advantage of it. It will always happen most online and solitaire games are like that, then the developers should find a solution, but they are not gods they cannot predict a bug created accidentally, it is programming and those of us who are enjoying and building the game are us, naturally:

• We are making the game at our convenience and not for the convenience of others, many come and complain about the other classes without knowing how they work, without having read their skills or without doing a complete study (parameters, enchants, armor...)
  • And then there are also the ignorant ones who they defend their class out of convenience, because they don't want to admit what's wrong, and they don't care what others say
Edited by Kyrai

7 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

Red letters: Is the most false thing I have seen in my life

The Charmer is a Necromancer/Shaman mixed with a Death Knight

It is Shaman because it heals periodically with Warrior Healing, and Necromancer because the summon of the bird instantly heals it every 3 seconds, and as a support he has 2 heal skills, to match the others support characters and his support is selection to 1 only ally.

i stopped read your whole text here, what a joke, if charmers gonna play way you want, will end up without party, and being just +1 bad class.

for sure shaman and necros are better then magic charmer, if you want to people play like this, you can make your own charmer and use as how you want, dont try to change people gamestyle, every class is opened to play in any mode you want.

right now im seeing good dmger shamans, good dmger dks, good dmger wardens in PvP, chiefs can be made in every mode owner preffers, maybe if you havent creativity, thats not our fault, but everyone is able to make the char however you wants.

if charmer is a necromancer/shaman, why not play directly a necromancer and shaman, if you gonna use same gears? your talk has no point, charmer is charmer, and every charmer is made by your gears, relics, build, and in gameplay you will find out whos better!

same happens to almost all other classes, but lazy players like some here, just like to copy people's gears, and says that the best way, without thinking other modes to building ur char, other RELICS, other SKILL BUILD, not every class is made to be same, and not everyone is made to be same too, thats the fun of the game!

Almost 2 days passsed, 

this topic was put as "hot". 1,7k views, over 100 replies. I havent seen this in forum for so long, yet theres no answer about this from a dev/admin.

Charmer being able to perma crit on dogs is way too overpowered, them spawning 3 dogs, before something respawn without rage effect on is ok, but why would these 3 dogs be count to the relic? as the relic says, charmers dog should only be able crit(with the relic) while the dog was spawned on Rage effect.

once again, we are not asking a nerf to the charm, only to the relic.

We are waiting answers for this, I dont know how long you want to delay this.

thanks 

@Nolan

relic.png

1 minute ago, whateverrrrrrrrr said:

as the relic says, charmers dog should only be able crit(with the relic) while the dog was spawned on Rage effect.

once again, we are not asking a nerf to the charm, only to the relic.

Welp, to be completely fair, this is not even a nerf, but just making sure the relic works accordingly to the description. 

I mean, it's supposed to work that way and no differently

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Welp, to be completely fair, this is not even a nerf, but just making sure the relic works accordingly to the description. 

But if relic been working for 2 years like this maybe its just supposed to be like this just description is wrong? everything can have wrong spellings etc, even costume portlas sorceress shouldnt it be portals like other costume? and why they should change relic which works for every class same way, i tested on hunter, my friend tested on bladedancer its just description written wrong. its probably meant to have such effects. 

5 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

But if relic been working for 2 years like this maybe its just supposed to be like this just description is wrong? everything can have wrong spellings etc, even costume portlas sorceress shouldnt it be portals like other costume? and why they should change relic which works for every class same way, i tested on hunter, my friend tested on bladedancer its just description written wrong. its probably meant to have such effects. 

Well most likely the problem is that charmers skill ”call” is different in mechanic than any other skill that uses this relic. Call can be used whenever to spawn dogs and the exact moment rage is activated they start critting with 100% chance where other classes need to use skill with this relic when rage is already in effect to get the relic working which is how its supposed to work. Charmers are fine as they are just the relic needs adjustment nobody in their right mind would think that giving any class a relic to practically double their damage output is reasonable.

Just now, Lipe RB said:

i stopped read your whole text here, what a joke, if charmers gonna play way you want, will end up without party, and being just +1 bad class.

for sure shaman and necros are better then magic charmer, if you want to people play like this, you can make your own charmer and use as how you want, dont try to change people gamestyle, every class is opened to play in any mode you want.

right now im seeing good dmger shamans, good dmger dks, good dmger wardens in PvP, chiefs can be made in every mode owner preffers, maybe if you havent creativity, thats not our fault, but everyone is able to make the char however you wants.

if charmer is a necromancer/shaman, why not play directly a necromancer and shaman, if you gonna use same gears? your talk has no point, charmer is charmer, and every charmer is made by your gears, relics, build, and in gameplay you will find out whos better!

same happens to almost all other classes, but lazy players like some here, just like to copy people's gears, and says that the best way, without thinking other modes to building ur char, other RELICS, other SKILL BUILD, not every class is made to be same, and not everyone is made to be same too, thats the fun of the game!

If you read the whole text and stopped being a blind man you would understand, you can't come to judge me and say that I say nonsense if you don't read the full text, you just come to try shut up me because we are enemies on the server that simple.

And yours only come to spend pain in the forum

Lipe RB New Members 7 Posts

you do not publish much and you just came to challenge me, and if you have the right to say what you want whenever you want, I tell you yes, if you can, I can too.

If you really defend both the Charmers and the Legion and all that silly pride come and post when you have any problem about the other classes just like @Ivoo who is still focused hate on the BDS

If not even their damage group exceeded that of their enchanters, by the way we use full enchanters and we beat them the vesperian, all of your feel hurt at the time by the situation

and all the text that you put I answered in that text that you did not read

If charmer is a necromancer/shaman, why not play directly a necromancer and shaman, if you gonna use same gears? your talk has no point, charmer is charmer, and every charmer is made by your gears, relics, build, and in gameplay you will find out whos better!

According to your ignorance of not knowing how to read terms and explanations tell me how a shaman can overcome a character with 4 times his damage full critical hits? or easier as a tank can do it? the charmer is exploited in physical damage and if you compare it with a dk they are not the same no matter how much you arm it with physical or magical damage, and that the dk should have more damage than the charmer but it does not manage to do it.

For you, fun is giving the people in a game a hard time. (:

17 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

Makes perfectly sense. But in that case, you are supposed to change its description. 

9 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

Se nem o grupo de dano deles excedeu o de seus encantadores

I doubt, they didnt used, always same party, will get the same result!

When we started losing, we didnt came forum to cry, we found a way to win.

33 minutes ago, whateverrrrrrrrr said:

Quase 2 dias se passaram, 

este tópico foi colocado como "quente". 1,7 mil visualizações, mais de 100 respostas. Eu não vi isso no fórum por tanto tempo, mas não há resposta sobre isso de um dev/admin.

Yes and if you see, atleast 70% of msgs is defending charmers.

Just now, Ivoo said:

Just now, Higgings said:

Makes perfectly sense. But in that case, you are supposed to change its description. 

Easily it's because charmers used to prefer to use a build CD items and summon many dogs than a damage build, on my server it was like that, now everyone copied the rage and relic build, because the summons were reduced to only 3 then to than having high CD, now it's better to exploit all the charmer damage with a CD build needed just to put 3 dogs

31 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

i tested on hunter, my friend tested on bladedancer its just description written wrong. its probably meant to have such effects. 

Well most likely the problem is that charmers skill ”call” is different in mechanic than any other skill that uses this relic. Call can be used whenever to spawn dogs and the exact moment rage is activated they start critting with 100% chance where other classes need to use skill with this relic when rage is already in effect to get the relic working which is how its supposed to work. Charmers are fine as they are just the relic needs adjustment nobody in their right mind would think that giving any class a relic to practically double their damage output is reasonable.

Just now, Lipe RB said:

I doubt, they didnt used, always same party, will get the same result!

When we started losing, we didnt came forum to cry, we found a way to win.

You misuse the word cry

if that's the case, you came here to cry that they don't nerf the charmer

and that everything is going great

Just now, Babocool said:

really? so warm of insects druid only makes criticals when uses during rage buff? interesant.. :)

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Você usa mal a palavra chorar

se for esse o caso, você veio aqui para chorar que eles não nerf o encantador

e que tudo está indo bem

Im here for defensing my side, to be clean, i wont make any topic about elf classes even knowing they are broken.

Crying is free for all, im not stressing about this, at end is just a game.