Charmers Overpowered Relic "Icy Relic of Cruelty"

Charmer is supposed to be a tank/support class, at every raid boss, charmer abuse this relic. Once boss spawns, they have their 3 dogs prepared, once their Rage activates, every dog does more than 5k crit damage, x3 5k, 15k damage each 2-3 secs, Now imagine theres 5 charmers in a party. Theres no way to outdamage this class with that relic, its either bugged or too overpowered. I find it impossible that 2 rangers, 3 seekers with full world event buffs lose to a 5 charmer pt with 0 buffs at all. (Charmers can reach over 50% rage with rage pot, thats perma crits to dogs) I dont think that this relic is supposed to be like that.. 

Changes to this Relic:

1) Add a chance % for this relic to work.

or

2) Allow the dogs to only crit IF the Dogs were spawned during the "rage" effect. This would evade the perma critting on 3 dogs. only 1 dog would crit and it would actually take time to kill something. (due to the Relic description, it should work like this.)

This Relic already been a issue before in pvp, it used to ignore resi.. is there a chance that this relics ignores def as well?

Thanks for your time, hopefully something will be done against this relic.

relic.png

Edited by whateverrrrrrrrr

8 hours ago, whateverrrrrrrrr said:

Charmer is supposed to be a tank/support class, at every raid boss, charmer abuse this relic. Once boss spawns, they have their 3 dogs prepared, once their Rage activates, every dog does more than 5k  crit damage, x3 5k, 15k damage each 2-3 secs, Now imagine theres 5 charmers in a party. Theres no way to outdamage this class with that relic

Hard agree on this, and it goes to show how unbalanced the game is even after a "balance update" before snow event, as you mentioned a tank/support class doing more damage than an actual dmg class (hunter/ranger/seek/etc) seems kinnda unfair and mostly in arena when they use heavy mermen set mixed with greatness arena set and castle heal pot (so hard to kill when they use shields and barely imposible with staffs).

And i know they just came from a rough nerf on snow (Call" skill max capacity = 3) but even after that i dont see any difference in between the old charmer and they new one

9 hours ago, whateverrrrrrrrr said:

2) Allow the dogs to only crit IF the Dogs were spawned during the "rage" effect.

about the changes on the relic i belive this would be the best solution... that or take it off from that skill

I am the owner of the video above. I hope you can delete my video.I am sending this video for entertainment, please don't use to arm at this profession.

Thank you very much.

13 часов назад, whateverrrrrrrrr сказал:

every dog does more than 5k crit damage

Lie more. 2 078 - it is damage in need to dog biting 2500 per atack. How often you see charmers like that? No buffs?

43 minutes ago, smescharik said:

Lie more. 2 078 - it is damage in need to dog biting 2500 per atack. How often you see charmers like that? No buffs?

lie more? do you even play a charmer? anyway. the damage of charmer doesnt matter. What matter is, How can a relic allow to crit 24/7 on 3 dogs? In the Relic description, its explained as, When YOU spawn a dog during "RAGE" effect, it is a guaranteed crit, however.. A charmer can spawn 3 dogs before the rage activates, once rage activates, all 3 of them crit the boss/monster. I doubt its supposed to work like that, its way too broken. I see this as a serious matter, I dont need people to come here telling me im lying.

a video to prove my state.

No rage was activated before the dogs hit the Dummy, but when rage activated, all 3 could crit.

Edited by whateverrrrrrrrr

In my opinion its balanced, Charmer is exactly like seeker, seeker is elf side best dmg class also, not thoose (1,8 attack speed from daggers tbh) also elf side has bd, ranger which dealing insane damage  mc side would not win bosses, no way to outdmg seekers and bds if +10 and good gears

Everytime if elves aint overpowered they come to forums and ask nerf just get more books amp ur seekers +10 and use mermen gears u can win

2 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

In my opinion its balanced, Charmer is exactly like seeker, seeker is elf side best dmg class also, not thoose (1,8 attack speed from daggers tbh) also elf side has bd, ranger which dealing insane damage  mc side would not win bosses, no way to outdmg seekers and bds if +10 and good gears

Everytime if elves aint overpowered they come to forums and ask nerf just get more books amp ur seekers +10 and use mermen gears u can win

Ye except that charmer is not supposed to be a dmg class its supposed to be support. Now its dealing more dmg than fully buffed and booked chars with +10 lvl 32 weapons. Doesnt sound very balanced to me but ofc if i look it thrue my mc glasses its amazing one char can do it all what do we need hunters,rogues,locks,chiefs for anyway we have charmers.

9 минут назад, Ivoo сказал:

Can seekers wear heavy armor and shields? Or do they have such heal/buff/control potential?

2 minutes ago, legolad said:

Ye except that charmer is not supposed to be a dmg class its supposed to be support. Now its dealing more dmg than fully buffed and booked chars with +10 lvl 32 weapons. Doesnt sound very balanced to me but ofc if i look it thrue my mc glasses its amazing one char can do it all what do we need hunters,rogues,locks,chiefs for anyway we have charmers.

it a hybrid and it can switch as it likes, physical provides the best dmg and it is being used, what's your point?

On cheiftain magic was nerfed cuz yall cry like noobs and guess what they did? switch to physical chieftains. there is no abuse here, the relic is working as it should with rage and players put more rage stats on them to achieve it, nothing unusual to me considering that seekers on our servers takes 100% of every bosses and yes, mermen pylons are joke to seekers

6 minutes ago, legolad said:

And how you comment blade dancers who hitting 10k+ autos etc, and supposed to be tank? maybe should nerf them all then Seekers should deal same dmg as rogues, rangers same dmg as hunters, bd same dmg as barb or dk? 2 or more years seekers, bd been overpowered and now if mc start winning you guys come instantly here? 

1 minute ago, Ahmed Didar said:

it a hybrid and it can switch as it likes, physical provides the best dmg and it is being used, what's your point?

On cheiftain magic was nerfed cuz yall cry like noobs and guess what they did? switch to physical chieftains. there is no abuse here, the relic is working as it should with rage and players put more rage stats on them to achieve it, nothing unusual to me considering that seekers on our servers takes 100% of every bosses and yes, mermen pylons are joke to seekers

Hybrid? I would be 100% fine with charmer doing same dmg as bds do if it wasnt for the fact that it can spawn 3 dogs to do it for them give same kind of properties to all classes that can summon minions then. Templars druids necros. And the relic is supposed to grant crit to skill when its used after rage is activated not like its working for dogs now. Now you can spawn 3 dogs and dont have rage on and after your rage activates it grants crit to dogs and thats pretty much permanent. I think they should make it 1 crit for each spawned dog under the effect rage. Or just remove the relic entirely from the skill

Hybrid? I would be 100% fine with charmer doing same dmg as bds do if it wasnt for the fact that it can spawn 3 dogs to do it for them give same kind of properties to all classes that can summon minions then. Templars druids necros. And the relic is supposed to grant crit to skill when its used after rage is activated not like its working for dogs now. Now you can spawn 3 dogs and dont have rage on and after your rage activates it grants crit to dogs and thats pretty much permanent. I think they should make it 1 crit for each spawned dog under the effect rage. Or just remove the relic entirely from the skill

yeah, i would love vamp relics on chieftains then

2 years elf had best damagers now lose few bosses and crying about charmers, for u guys noone else must have insane dmg than elf classes or game is instantly unbalanced? 

5 minutes ago, legolad said:

And the relic is supposed to grant crit to skill when its used after rage is activated not like its working for dogs now. Now you can spawn 3 dogs and dont have rage on and after your rage activates it grants crit to dogs and thats pretty much permanent. I think they should make it 1 crit for each spawned dog under the effect rage.

this is how it should work, the way its working now.. is way too broken. literally spam 3 dogs before something respawn and hope for a rage and tada all 3 start critting.. even tho, the relic description says something else.

7 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

And how you comment blade dancers who hitting 10k+ autos etc, and supposed to be tank? maybe should nerf them all then Seekers should deal same dmg as rogues, rangers same dmg as hunters, bd same dmg as barb or dk? 2 or more years seekers, bd been overpowered and now if mc start winning you guys come instantly here? 

Bds always had dmg properties and besides they were nerfed last skill balance anyway. You would need a very op bd to do 10k crits with autos. Only place i imagine thats possible is in underwater. Seekers is pure dmg class it doesnt have any strongsides in pvp or arena. But charmer dealing same or more dmg than these dmg classes while being able to heal himself and others boost defencive properties and dmg stats as well at the same time. Just seems a bit absurd to me🤷🏻 

Bds always had dmg properties and besides they were nerfed last skill balance anyway. You would need a very op bd to do 10k crits with autos. Only place i imagine thats possible is in underwater. Seekers is pure dmg class it doesnt have any strongsides in pvp or arena. But charmer dealing same or more dmg than these dmg classes while being able to heal himself and others boost defencive properties and dmg stats as well at the same time. Just seems a bit absurd to me🤷🏻 

Charmers got nerfed also you should be happy about it 🤣

8 minutes ago, legolad said:

24 minutes ago, Marginale said:

Can seekers wear heavy armor and shields? Or do they have such heal/buff/control potential?

Which class can have op heal, damage and def same time? I don't think skill points is enough for that on any class. Seekers have crit dmg skill, no? do you see chiefs having it? 

Dog crit 5k? sharpen your mc-glasses please, I see how gaming community works now, why elfs get always buffed

Charmers are completely fine. They're a nice all around class that can switch builds accordingly. Could even say one of the most balanced and well designed classes.

The but is a single relic, which to other classes gives a 1 time crit, essentially doubling the whole dmg output of the class. It is in practice the same as getting a 100% dmg boost book.

Even that could somehow be fine, if it worked the same way for every class. However, only class it does this to is charmer. Same relic which gives hamstring 500 extra dmg, or mages 1 time crit nuke, instantly doubles the whole damage output of a class. A single relic. You can't defend that, its absurd. 

You can see how absurd it is by nobody even attempting to defend it, instead deflecting the conversation to people "crying" or something else having been busted. 

I'd love to see anyone come up with an actual argument trying to justify one relic doubling a whole classes damage.

Even the best books, gears, builds, nothing comes close to what that relic is doing. It is just absurd, and probably something that was overlooked.

Edited by vavavi

19 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Charmers are completely fine. They're a nice all around class that can switch builds accordingly. Could even say one of the most balanced and well designed classes.

The but is a single relic, which to other classes gives a 1 time crit, essentially doubling the whole dmg output of the class. It is in practice the same as getting a 100% dmg boost book.

Even that could somehow be fine, if it worked the same way for every class. However, only class it does this to is charmer. Same relic which gives hamstring 500 extra dmg, or mages 1 time crit nuke, instantly doubles the whole damage output of a class. A single relic. You can't defend that, its absurd. 

You can see how absurd it is by nobody even attempting to defend it, instead deflecting the conversation to people "crying" or something else having been busted. 

I'd love to see anyone come up with an actual argument trying to justify one relic doubling a whole classes damage.

Even the best books, gears, builds, nothing comes close to what that relic is doing. It is just absurd, and probably something that was overlooked.

For that you need max rage build, which aint cheap so charmer players gotta spend alot to become strong too, and they aint only class who can keep dmg during this relic chief aoe can crit because chief can easily perma rage, mage can use this at 2 skills, hunter poisoned arrow deals periodic damage and full crit with this relic, bd bleeding, just for every class is perfect relics and different builds this is just best builds for charmer and rn its balanced

kill the puppies :derpina1:ik its spring event anyway this comes once in a year so i dont think anything will be fixed if its not game breaking, sometimes u have to adept to new scenarios

1 minute ago, Ivoo said:

For that you need max rage build, which aint cheap so charmer players gotta spend alot to become strong

Lmao. Ever heard of rage pots or rage equipment? Dont need a single rage book to do that, smarten up

For that you need max rage build, which aint cheap so charmer players gotta spend alot to become strong too, and they aint only class who can keep dmg during this relic chief aoe can crit because chief can easily perma rage, mage can use this at 2 skills, hunter poisoned arrow deals periodic damage and full crit with this relic, bd bleeding, just for every class is perfect relics and different builds this is just best builds for charmer and rn its balanced

You dont need max rage build for it though. It isn't about some relics being better for other classes. It's about a single item, giving 100% crit chance permanently to a chars main source of dmg. It's the equivalent of giving seeker/rogue/bd or any dmg class 100% crit on their auto attacks with a single relic. It's hilarious how dumb it is.

3 minutes ago, Maleknecro said:

Lmao. Ever heard of rage pots or rage equipment? Dont need a single rage book to do that, smarten up

Yes but charmers need max speed or cd for spam skills and active rage if bosses stun its useless, dogs nd bird wont activate rage for charmers. 

1 minute ago, vavavi said:

You dont need max rage build for it though. It isn't about some relics being better for other classes. It's about a single item, giving 100% crit chance permanently to a chars main source of dmg. It's the equivalent of giving seeker/rogue/bd or any dmg class 100% crit on their auto attacks with a single relic. It's hilarious how dumb it is.

Most hunters rangers bds seekers hit crits anyway and hunter they can use mermen which gives after every hit 100% crit and they can build 50% crit while charmers cant

all you need is a rage crystal lol, or someone in pt with group rage. This topic isn't about equipment, it's about a relic, being way too op as it is now

Rework the relic as it's described in the description. let dogs have guaranteed crit only if a dog was spawned while the charmer is on the rage effect. This would fix the whole issue.

Edited by Babocool

1 minute ago, Ivoo said:

Yes but charmers need max speed or cd for spam skills and active rage if bosses stun its useless, dogs nd bird wont activate rage for charmers. 

For the love of god what is this failure of an argument you're trying to present here, ur complaining that its hard to activate rage on a char? Damn!

this relic been so years and if charmers finally deal damage you guys start crying of it

2 years seekers bds rangers were overpowered dmg now its mc turn

this relic been so years and if charmers finally deal damage you guys start crying of it

2 years seekers bds rangers were overpowered dmg now its mc turn

Surprisingly the guy who cries about seeker in possibly every balance topic calls other ppl criers, Jaja, on the last year BOTH Elfs and Mcs had chances to get the kill on a neutral area raid boss, but thats not the topic you dumb clown. A human with a brain and eyes that can read and comprehend can tell the topic is about an issue with the rage relic on the charmer call skill being TOO overpowered, that it has the capability of out-damaging Dps classes, while being a tank class using 1Handed weapon and a shield. 

Mage skill "aura of fire" mechanic was changed because it was overpowered under king momo buff which is few weeks every year. Meanwhile charmer the support class can still benefit from the icy relic of cruelty and out damage damage per second classes easily because of a wrong working relic, it's same case as mage's aura and it needs to be fixed. 

1 minute ago, Maleknecro said:

Surprisingly the guy who cries about seeker in possibly every balance topic calls other ppl criers, Jaja, on the last year BOTH Elfs and Mcs had chances to get the kill on a neutral area raid boss, but thats not the topic you dumb clown. A human with a brain and eyes that can read and comprehend can tell the topic is about an issue with the rage relic on the charmer call skill being TOO overpowered, that it has the capability of out-damaging Dps classes, while being a tank class using 1Handed weapon and a shield. 

Thats balanced you just need to learn how to use Purification potions, get much buffers than charmers got and amp ur seekers +10 get them few books and u win the bosses

fact is charmers has alot things that doesnt work on them

Seekers rangers, every dmg class can use crit dmg book and get buffs from it, charmers dont get bonus damage from summon lizardman, critical damage book etc you should be happy that this book, minion works for u guys and not charmers

1 hour ago, whateverrrrrrrrr said:

lie more? do you even play a charmer? anyway. the damage of charmer doesnt matter. What matter is, How can a relic allow to crit 24/7 on 3 dogs? In the Relic description, its explained as, When YOU spawn a dog during "RAGE" effect, it is a guaranteed crit, however.. A charmer can spawn 3 dogs before the rage activates, once rage activates, all 3 of them crit the boss/monster. I doubt its supposed to work like that, its way too broken. I see this as a serious matter, I dont need people to come here telling me im lying.

a video to prove my state.

No rage was activated before the dogs hit the Dummy, but when rage activated, all 3 could crit.

This video is a example how it works now, I dont know how people even try to defend this relic. Being able to crit 3.6ks each dog nonstop is too much. The Relic should work as its described in the description. 

@Nolan 

With other classes the relic works differently. They put the relic in the skill, use it with fury, and then have to wait for the skill to recharge. Now with charmer and very different, 1 single rage activation is simply infinite crit until rage ends. Why is it not the same as the other classes?

And with the 55% strength buff, the pet does more damage than any dmg class, no class can do critical damage freely against someone with pvp set.

Also the dog also does area damage, which effectively makes the dog do more area damage than the mage or chieftain. And not to mention that the charmer can call up to 3 of this pet.

And charmer is a hybrid class that has heals and uses shield and heavy armor. I hope you guys have a better argument than comparing other classes to this.

Just now, Fabr said:

With other classes the relic works differently. They put the relic in the skill, use it with fury, and then have to wait for the skill to recharge. Now with charmer and very different, 1 single rage activation is simply infinite crit until rage ends. Why is it not the same as the other classes?

Thank goodness there's a human with actual logic in the topic! Take notes @Ivoo

11 minutes ago, Babocool said:

This video is a example how it works now, I dont know how people even try to defend this relic. Being able to crit 3.6ks each dog nonstop is too much. The Relic should work as its described in the description. 

@Nolan 

3.6k hits big deal needs get nerfed i can show u living proof how seeker hits 9-10k autos or chief 15k crit, rogue 10k autos this relic nd everything is balanced 

soon asking to nerf dk damage too because hiting 2k crit

i can show u living proof how seeker hits 9-10k autos or chief 15k crit, rogue 10k autos this relic nd everything is balanced 

Showww! Must not be underwater, must not have armistice, infection effects, has to be an auto attack. Im waiting <3

1 minute ago, Ivoo said:

3.6k hits big deal needs get nerfed i can show u living proof how seeker hits 9-10k autos or chief 15k crit, rogue 10k autos this relic nd everything is balanced 

nobody cares about seeker, this is a charmer topic. even if seeker crits 10k, it's not guaranteed by a relic, its them maxing out crit stat. 

I would love to see that any other class crits x3 cause of a relic. go on