On the problem that charmer is so powerful that it destroys the balance of the game

The situation of charmer in other servers may be different because they don't try other methods, but the magic in EU servers uses physical output genre. In addition, rage attribute and relics configuration and charmer are too powerful in PvP and PVE; On the EU server, a player ID is baigei, who steals the world boss when he is single and outputs a team of more than 5 people.

As for PVP, I believe that ELF players playing on EU servers are tortured by charmer. " Even if the charmer player is killed, the killer will be killed by the dog. I think this design is extremely unreasonable. The dog should disappear after charmer's death

The picture shows the current situation of EU server

Finally, I hope charmer players from other servers will come to EU server to learn, and you will gain a lot

屏幕截图 2022-03-27 192144.png

3 hours ago, eu-elf-luku said:

The situation of charmer in other servers may be different because they don't try other methods, but the magic in EU servers uses physical output genre. In addition, rage attribute and relics configuration and charmer are too powerful in PvP and PVE; On the EU server, a player ID is baigei, who steals the world boss when he is single and outputs a team of more than 5 people.

As for PVP, I believe that ELF players playing on EU servers are tortured by charmer. " Even if the charmer player is killed, the killer will be killed by the dog. I think this design is extremely unreasonable. The dog should disappear after charmer's death

The picture shows the current situation of EU server

Finally, I hope charmer players from other servers will come to EU server to learn, and you will gain a lot

屏幕截图 2022-03-27 192144.png

Charmers with rage is already used on all game servers, very normal for a pet to cause you critical damage with each attack, ignoring the fact that you use pvp set with resilience. In the eyes of legion players this is totally balanced

4 hours ago, eu-elf-luku said:

This should have already been fixed with all classes that have a pet

12 hours ago, eu-elf-luku said:

On the EU server, a player ID is baigei, who steals the world boss when he is single and outputs a team of more than 5 people.

Is there any video  or just asking to nerf charmer. Other servers already found solution to beat charmers. Maybe sentienels on eu arent as smart as their charmers.

and again history repeats itself... sentries asking for meaningless nerfs on charmer, worst of all is posting a meaningless photo.

maybe you guys should try out new class combinations to compete against legionnaires for raid bosses.

I suggest that all future bosses go to ELF so you don't have to post forums and  You used world Channel jokes as proof , Why not talk about EUELF's guild PHA publicly selling castles on the MC World Channel.

Edited by huskyss

4 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

是否有任何视频或只是要求削弱魅力者。其他服务器已经找到了击败魔术师的解决方案。也许欧盟的哨兵不如他们的魅力者聪明。

I hope you share the video instead of saying that EU players are not smart here

Charmers themselves are fine. Don't need any nerfs tbh. What however does deserve a change is a single relic permanently doubling the dmg output of a single class. While functioning completely differently on every other one.

2 hours ago, eu-elf-luku said:

I hope you share the video instead of saying that EU players are not smart here

U first said that charmers on other servers doesnt know to play and there is no newd for a video to help sentienel side thats struggling on ur server just bcs u cant find solution. Last 2 years sentienel side had like 95% boss kills but we didnt saw any nerf beside seeker that is still best dps in game(this happened like 6 months after spring) . Instead of finding solution ur here making false claims that 1 charmer outdmged your pt of 5 players without proof and ur showing us out of contest images that doesnt make any sense with situation

7 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Is there any video  or just asking to nerf charmer. Other servers already found solution to beat charmers. Maybe sentienels on eu arent as smart as their charmers.

I agree with your opinion

It doesn't matter. I just hope that when charmer is weakened, don't say it's because of me. XD

I don't know. Mentioning charmer can make you all boil, lol

Edited by eu-elf-luku
Supplementary notes

At least for now, the lower limit of charmer is too high. I believe that all classes can't beat charmer under the same configuration. This is easy to test. If the number of replies exceeds 100, I can directly practice the career test. Also, I hope you can be rational, don't bring too much subjectivity, please be objective. XD

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...