Owlbear

Kyrai

The mechanics of the raid boss hurts a lot of damage characters

Players with damage characters are really useless even with full buffs or pots or minions, the raid boss always stuns and permastuns them, and a full group of charmers always ends up taking the raid boss with pure critical damage based on bonus rage with the relics buffs and damage pots, also there are many people fighting and the duration of the raid boss while it is alive is short, so the charmer will never exceed it damage from the dogs and the boss does not do any debuff to him...

I suggest this:

A) If raid boss detect any minion from Druid Charmer Templar apply a stun to them as if they were players alike or that they obtain area damage with a bleeding bonus, to end up eliminating them, because it cannot be that a class that is not damage in itself ends up far surpassing those that are actually damage like charmer, I think that It's already too much mockery :/

B) It could also be to put a debuff to reduce critical damage to charmers or reduce their damage and penetration

C) The raid boss kills skills minions with shadow ball skill warlock and creates a zone 11x11 or all the room that reduces CD to all players. this could be good to test DPS damage based on attack strength.

The Legion can be competitive with charmer groups but... the Sentinels? As far as I know, the skills of druid and templar minions cannot use relics, they are skill experts.

The charmer has always been a problem in damage and with 3 dogs it does triple damage, it is much higher than doing critical

Edited by Kyrai

I suggest check your statements right, melee charmer doesn't benefit with critical damage, rogue has as well crit dmg skill, so it's just amplification competition after all

Just now, Azerbaizan said:

I suggest check your statements right, melee charmer doesn't benefit with critical damage, rogue has as well crit dmg skill, so it's just amplification competition after all

The mechanics of the raid boss hurts a lot of damage characters

Players with damage characters are really useless even with full buffs or pots or minions, the raid boss always stuns and permastuns them, and a full group of charmers always ends up taking the raid boss with pure critical damage based on bonus rage with the relics buffs and damage pots

+10 Damage Characters with good enchant bonuses stats for full damage and Mermen armor  vs +10 Full Charmers Rage Penetration Enchants Relic Critical Rage Group
Charmer still win, the dogs attack each 2 seconds, so are 3 hits in 2 seconds with critical bonuses forever in rage bonus, armor stats have rage too, and cant compare this with 50% critical hit.
The boss detects damage characters because they have a higher index, but when he stuns them, the charmer's dogs continue to attack and take much more advantage if there are 15 puppies

And I'm not talking about the rogue I'm talking about all the damage characters in general

Its about tactics and for every raid boss is different damagers best . 

There is potion existing in this game

and for boss stuns "Purification elixir" can buy from castles. 

later u will thank me :) 

16 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

Its easier to ask for nerf than try others solutions . It was same with seekers now tanks use agro pots to make them lose agro. But as i see they dont even try

23 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

no one even explore the in game mechanics and always cry to nerf these days, mainly elfs

54 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

Ivoo with all due respect:
1 we play the same server
2 if we use that pot obviously we are not ignorant, it is tried in all possible ways including enchanting.
3 if according to you you talk about tactics? tell me what tactics do the enchanters? It is always the same to put 3 dogs and a bird and let them do x4 times the damage, that is, spam skills and hide behind the summons, abbreviated for me: "nothing of tactics".
4 understands that the charmer is not a damage character, he has the same parameters as the necro in the character selection, and you have already said and shown that he is very overexploited.
Also talking about the pot you say it as if you had tried it, you use the same group of enchanters and you have already monopolized both spring raid bosses, you have not even tried to try another group of pure full damage characters to see if they can overcome their group of charmers, I invite you to do it and with the same group of charmers and clarify it sincerely if you can surpass them, obviously you will not do it because it suits you to steal the boss out of hatred and not out of healthy competition, or you will surely cheat :)

29 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

no one even explore the in game mechanics and always cry to nerf these days, mainly elfs

If I were an elf, I still have the right to claim injustice because the best on the server cannot exceed 5 charmers.

47 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

first they cry about the charmer spawning way too many dogs, now they crying about it's damage lmao bro

35 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Its easier to ask for nerf than try others solutions . It was same with seekers now tanks use agro pots to make them lose agro. But as i see they dont even try

In this post I am not talking about the charmer deserving of a nerf, here I am talking about boss mechanics read them again.

I also have charmer level 32 with 2k defense and 400 physical damage I am improving it because it is a new character created and I pass the spring solo dungeons without any problem, it would not be so convenient for me to reduce the damage but for equalization of parameters and that no it's a damage class anyway I wouldn't mind a nerf.

20 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

Ivoo with all due respect:
1 we play the same server
2 if we use that pot obviously we are not ignorant, it is tried in all possible ways including enchanting.
3 if according to you you talk about tactics? tell me what tactics do the enchanters? It is always the same to put 3 dogs and a bird and let them do x4 times the damage, that is, spam skills and hide behind the summons, abbreviated for me: "nothing of tactics".
4 understands that the charmer is not a damage character, he has the same parameters as the necro in the character selection, and you have already said and shown that he is very overexploited.
Also talking about the pot you say it as if you had tried it, you use the same group of enchanters and you have already monopolized both spring raid bosses, you have not even tried to try another group of pure full damage characters to see if they can overcome their group of charmers, I invite you to do it and with the same group of charmers and clarify it sincerely if you can surpass them, obviously you will not do it because it suits you to steal the boss out of hatred and not out of healthy competition, or you will surely cheat :)

If I were an elf, I still have the right to claim injustice because the best on the server cannot exceed 5 charmers.

In this post I am not talking about the charmer deserving of a nerf, here I am talking about boss mechanics read them again.

I also have charmer level 32 with 2k defense and 400 physical damage I am improving it because it is a new character created and I pass the spring solo dungeons without any problem, it would not be so convenient for me to reduce the damage but for equalization of parameters and that no it's a damage class anyway I wouldn't mind a nerf.

look bd at sections templar they can solo mermens dealing op damage why u worry about charmers then? u dont want both sides to be fair? 

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

if according to you you talk about tactics? tell me what tactics do the enchanters? It is always the same to put 3 dogs and a bird and let them do x4 times the damage, that is, spam skills and hide behind the summons, abbreviated for me: "nothing of tactics".

Tactic changed . No1 expected charmer to do good on bosses. Thats why elf side  wont make it. They still live in last year spring boss. They are still forcing same thing from start of event . If im not mistaken every1 expected mcs to have hunters and chiefs in their pt.

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

understands that the charmer is not a damage character

Its hybrid

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Why would some1 change something that work good . I didnt saw seekers being changed be4 . Whats healty competition? Most of raid bosses are already monopolised . So healty competition is letting enemy win bcs they cant find solution alone.

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Whats injustice ? Injustice was done on last spring events while mcs didnt even got a chance to try vs seekers

4 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Tactic changed . No1 expected charmer to do good on bosses. Thats why elf side  wont make it. They still live in last year spring boss. They are still forcing same thing from start of event . If im not mistaken every1 expected mcs to have hunters and chiefs in their pt.

Its hybrid

Excuse me? Idk what is hybrid for you xD
ok then I'll show you some hybrids

DMG Hybrid

The chieftain is a hybrid in very common damage now many use it, it can do a lot of both magical and physical damage

Chieftain.JPG.2f213d5287b3ce7b85539c7464444ba6.JPG

SUPPORT Hybrid

Well, answering the counterpart of the charmer, the templar is obviously a nuisance for everyone in pvp, but this is not the case because it is a different issue, it still meets its low damage parameters, because in pve it has very low survival and stuns they don't work for resisting, what's the problem with this class because it has 2 or 3 skills that do a lot of damage, but the class still doesn't give the maximum to steal the raid boss

6 hours ago, Ivoo said:

look bd at sections templar they can solo mermens dealing op damage why u worry about charmers then? u dont want both sides to be fair? 

Blade Dancers always makes DPS attack strenght they have 2 dmg skills only. and they need the attack strength for vampirism because they don't have another healing method, like chieftains or rogues. Another thing is full stuns and resistances for pvp and armor 32, and look this Hunter Rogue Chieftains can beat Blade Dancers Damage....

That there are not enough players today on our EU server as rogues or hunters because people have their preferences and comforts in other classes for other uses or maybe they are disappointed because the class is not what they expected and aspired to because it is already another sad reality in which we live, even so there are videos of damage classes that pass the dungeon of mermen alone and more comfortably

Templars uses pots minions and CD isnt an excuse, charmer can solo dungeon mermen too...

Templar.JPG.0de7133698a6b89bff7b68487751b76e.JPG

SUPPORT? Hybrid

For me, honestly, the charmer is very bad in many and various aspects. as I said during the balances if they change something they spoil the class or an archetype of the class
if you are right it is a hybrid class as you say, but the big difference is that it is hybrid support not hybrid damage, that easy, if it said hybrid damage then there would not be much reason to argue about how overexploited the class really is

Charmer.JPG.2b6384b35c8b64023b16ddc752eaaef4.JPG
SUPPORT

And then I add the necro isnt hybrid so you can see that it also has the same parameter of the templar and the charmer and.. do you think that the necro can overcome the damage of the charmers? I do not believe it

Necro.JPG.ca33665c882118ef1f32bbab1df2215f.JPG

I didnt saw seekers being changed be4 . Whats healty competition? Most of raid bosses are already monopolised . So healty competition is letting enemy win bcs they cant find solution alone.

the translator put the word hoarded as monopolized had not noticed, but let's say it's the same according to the english-spanish translator. having the raid bosses of the game are there black elm, engineer, orkinus etc, the big difference is that they are located in pvp zones so that makes it easier to take, if a guild defends itself to take the raid boss and another attacks it to try to take it with help or without help sounds more reasonable there, on my server it is Legion vs Legion vs Sentinels vs Sentinels xD and the guilds have different alliances and that depends on the players, we have lost and won those raid bosses. and that doesnt matter, you can easily move your guild and attack and try defeat enemies and took the raid boss if you want. because if you eradicate the enemy there is no reason to compete so much for a raid

Whats injustice ? Injustice was done on last spring events while mcs didnt even got a chance to try vs seekers

Oh my god the rogue back then had more accuracy than the seeker himself, and there were tons of ways to match his damage being a rogue, and hunters can over-exploit more damage than the seeker.

If the seeker used accuracy potions the rogue had it in skills, and if the rogue used penetration potions the seeker had it in skills, and the seeker takes advantage in DPS with daggers with a rogue axes you will never beat him

Why would some1 change something that work good

Ok now you think that for example you have a damage character with maximum stats and that you have support friends helping you as much as they can to take the boss, but it was all in vain because a group of 5 Wardens always take the boss? what would you do?

"obviously would you say how 1 tank class can outclass me as a damage class?"
Imagine 1 healer
well in this case it is the example that is being seen

Whats injustice?

Easy, in the debate the majority (and I think they are people from my server but anyway) are defending a class wrongly exploited in stats, not even the guild of the charmers group want to try another group of pure damage characters against their charmers for sheer convenience. They say why would they do it? Doesn't my guild use full charmers too?
They even started making fun of the entire guild just for me, I myself assume my responsibility they don't have to involve 100 people xD for me, but on my server there are many people so it can be done.
And I am defending all damage classes in general Legion and Sentinels, the charmer as it is not a damage class I will not include it, and I will not defend it in this case for nothing, it seems to me a mockery that it is attempted with a group of pure damage class the boss detects them as overexploitation and puts all the stuns and debuffs that harm them, on the other hand the dogs continue to attack with their permanent crits and penetration at 50% with a lot of passing damage I have seen that they have 1,400-1,500 damage that obviously the dogs would do a lot more damage than anyone and the precision as a relic in the dogs plus the skill to the maximum never miss a blow.
and getting the anger parameter is much easier with the book restrained rage

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

DMG Hybrid

The chieftain is a hybrid in very common damage now many use it, it can do a lot of both magical and physical damage

SUPPORT Hybrid

Well, answering the counterpart of the charmer, the templar is obviously a nuisance for everyone in pvp, but this is not the case because it is a different issue, it still meets its low damage parameters, because in pve it has very low survival and stuns they don't work for resisting, what's the problem with this class because it has 2 or 3 skills that do a lot of damage, but the class still doesn't give the maximum to steal the raid boss

Blade Dancers always makes DPS attack strenght they have 2 dmg skills only. and they need the attack strength for vampirism because they don't have another healing method, like chieftains or rogues. Another thing is full stuns and resistances for pvp and armor 32, and look this Hunter Rogue Chieftains can beat Blade Dancers Damage....

That there are not enough players today on our EU server as rogues or hunters because people have their preferences and comforts in other classes for other uses or maybe they are disappointed because the class is not what they expected and aspired to because it is already another sad reality in which we live, even so there are videos of damage classes that pass the dungeon of mermen alone and more comfortably

Templars uses pots minions and CD isnt an excuse, charmer can solo dungeon mermen too...

SUPPORT? Hybrid

For me, honestly, the charmer is very bad in many and various aspects. as I said during the balances if they change something they spoil the class or an archetype of the class
if you are right it is a hybrid class as you say, but the big difference is that it is hybrid support not hybrid damage, that easy, if it said hybrid damage then there would not be much reason to argue about how overexploited the class really is

SUPPORT

And then I add the necro isnt hybrid so you can see that it also has the same parameter of the templar and the charmer and.. do you think that the necro can overcome the damage of the charmers? I do not believe it

the translator put the word hoarded as monopolized had not noticed, but let's say it's the same according to the english-spanish translator. having the raid bosses of the game are there black elm, engineer, orkinus etc, the big difference is that they are located in pvp zones so that makes it easier to take, if a guild defends itself to take the raid boss and another attacks it to try to take it with help or without help sounds more reasonable there, on my server it is Legion vs Legion vs Sentinels vs Sentinels xD and the guilds have different alliances and that depends on the players, we have lost and won those raid bosses. and that doesnt matter, you can easily move your guild and attack and try defeat enemies and took the raid boss if you want. because if you eradicate the enemy there is no reason to compete so much for a raid

Oh my god the rogue back then had more accuracy than the seeker himself, and there were tons of ways to match his damage being a rogue, and hunters can over-exploit more damage than the seeker.

If the seeker used accuracy potions the rogue had it in skills, and if the rogue used penetration potions the seeker had it in skills, and the seeker takes advantage in DPS with daggers with a rogue axes you will never beat him

Ok now you think that for example you have a damage character with maximum stats and that you have support friends helping you as much as they can to take the boss, but it was all in vain because a group of 5 Wardens always take the boss? what would you do?

Imagine 1 healer

Easy, in the debate the majority (and I think they are people from my server but anyway) are defending a class wrongly exploited in stats, not even the guild of the charmers group want to try another group of pure damage characters against their charmers for sheer convenience. They say why would they do it? Doesn't my guild use full charmers too?
They even started making fun of the entire guild just for me, I myself assume my responsibility they don't have to involve 100 people xD for me, but on my server there are many people so it can be done.
And I am defending all damage classes in general Legion and Sentinels, the charmer as it is not a damage class I will not include it, and I will not defend it in this case for nothing, it seems to me a mockery that it is attempted with a group of pure damage class the boss detects them as overexploitation and puts all the stuns and debuffs that harm them, on the other hand the dogs continue to attack with their permanent crits and penetration at 50% with a lot of passing damage I have seen that they have 1,400-1,500 damage that obviously the dogs would do a lot more damage than anyone and the precision as a relic in the dogs plus the skill to the maximum never miss a blow.

tbh wardens w full books can get insane attack strenght and actually outdmg some damagers 🤣

15 часов назад, Ahmed Didar сказал:

first they cry about the charmer spawning way too many dogs, now they crying about it's damage lmao bro

damaage their dogs 3k auto...,,

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

DMG Hybrid

SUPPORT Hybrid

SUPPORT? Hybrid

SUPPORT

Imagine 1 healer

its written charmer can play different styles (Mixed Damage), Bladedancers can build daggers hit 10k autos and use resist so boss dont stun, Rogues aint weak either i can send u clip how rogue hits 10k autos nd 12-15k crit w skills, same words to chieftains 10k autos and 15k crit with wolf

its just all of theese kind damagers aint playing good this year and not skilled as in other servers there they focus 150% and use pots right time and prepare easily you saw even your guild charmers couldnt win its all about skill difference and focusing difference. if you said boss die too slowly then prepare ur guild harder unity w 60+ players

4 hours ago, Ivoo said:

its written charmer can play different styles (Mixed Damage)

ivoo how do you see that you don't read everything

you're just shielding

Damage Hybrid Class - Mixed Damage

Chieftain.JPG.aa1a9e7d51b9f12e7f036e8cc09105bb.JPG

Support Hybrid Class - Mixed Damage

Templar.JPG.6bc0d7bad6c9f4b00288f87e6c57a223.JPG

Support? Hybrid Class - Mixed Damage

Charmer.JPG.cd6d2b3fd096135a548228174bc1c71e.JPG

Mixed damage means can use physical damage and magical damage and the idea isnt overpass the damage characters

because by parameters those that are damage should not have problems with those that have less damage in pve

no excuse ivoo is still in quotes a support class no damage class

4 hours ago, Ivoo said:

Bladedancers can build daggers hit 10k autos and use resist so boss dont stun, Rogues aint weak either i can send u clip how rogue hits 10k autos nd 12-15k crit w skills, same words to chieftains 10k autos and 15k crit with wolf

You say it as if the blade dancer criticals hits all the time, when you charm crits you lose Accuracy and if you charm Accuracy you lose crits
ok now let's talk about the skills that are off topic the bd has a skill that gives him precision so it would be very easy to make him critical, but do you know how duration and effect works?
and if you change a bd full pve we can't talk about resistances, and if we talk about a bd of resistances we can't talk about
pve I repeat again they only have 2 damage skills

a hunter can easily beat all those damage including rogue with max poison but on our server who would sacrifice 4/4 rogue poison just for pve? no one uses it

chieftain not to mention what they did was put it full physical and full magic and if they can exceed the damage of a blade dancer.

and I'm talking about before and after, because the blade dancer is not the same as before, it spends a lot more mana regen

and if this were the case the difference is that they are 50% critical hits parameter, not 100% permanent with relic and group rage book, and the Blade dancers are players they will not attack forever, instead the dogs will always continue doing attacks

If you want, I'll summarize it so you understand:
Advantages Charmer:

• 15 dogs x15 times the damage Permanent Rage 100% critical
  • High penetration + 4/4 Weakness 55% enemy's defense reduction
  • Charmer High damage including potions scrolls minions
  • Select Target: Increase Dog Damage
  • the charmer does not spend many skills during the raids just put bird dogs and select
  • other charmers can put weakness 4/4 and for charmers pt it is not necessary to spend on weakness
  • They have accuracy skill and shaman's universal skill bonus of regen mana and CD
  • Group book buff group rage
  • The dogs have long duration and makes damage each 2 seconds, charmers doesnt depends of DPS
4 hours ago, Ivoo said:

its just all of theese kind damagers aint playing good this year and not skilled as in other servers there they focus 150% and use pots right time and prepare easily you saw even your guild charmers couldnt win its all about skill difference and focusing difference. if you said boss die too slowly then prepare ur guild harder unity w 60+ players

and do you want to try it?

they do not do it for convenience and cowardice :)

they are so prepared that they are brave and they try again and again, and this is EU-Emerald we are not the same players from other servers you cannot compare one person with another person it is human ethics, we are not all the same or robots
In US-Sapphire or SEA-Pearl you will not find the same number of players as here, and less so on servers in the East

Edited by Kyrai

And you saw full buffed charmers hit max 3,5k per dog while some damagers can use 1,8 hitting daggers and hit higher crits etc. + i played charmer before i have friends playing charmer i can make u video that they dont have perma crit hits because you cant active at physical build rage that easily Low attack speed, Need spam alot of skills, While Rogue, Seeker, Blade dancer, Hunter, Chieftain can get with 7% rage charms perma rage if max speed. Just yeah its our server and our damagers aint playing good elf either mc side. You should be happy and enjoying it that elves aint getting stronger and doesnt play that well against us :) 

Instead of asking aigrind to nerf ur side characters, you should ask for buffs rogue, hunters and nerf elf side damage classes