What are the Keyboard shortcuts for Desktop/ Laptop users in warspear?

TheCaster

Hey.

I wanted to know if there was a list of all the keyboard shortcuts in Warspear. It makes navigating the game much comfortable. I do know a few of them which I'll post here. If you do know anything extra, please add them in the comments sections. If I get enough inputs, I'll transform this into a guide for everyone's reference along with the most commonly used keys that could make your gameplay on Laptop or PC much smoother.

Thanks in advance!

Shortcuts

Z = chat: Open up the chat window. 
F1 = Back / Close I think.
F2 = Menu

X = Society: 
( X + 3) is most commonly used to check players in location when entering an arena battle.
C= Character

M = Map
J = quests
S = Skills
A = All attributes

I = Bag 

i guess you could add that pressing control and skill at the same time uses it on yourself if possible

otherwise those are all the hotkeys we currently have

Since we are talking about shortcuts,
Right click on mouse does self cast on your character.

thanks to @coldravens got to know about this because of him

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 5:46 PM, Venkery said:

Since we are talking about shortcuts,
Right click on mouse does self cast on your character.

Thank you. But how is that different from the left click on the character like usual?😅

image.png.ff06960d8d3d374101f6f33433480ace.png

There's also this option of (Alt / Ctrl) + (self skill). For those who prefer using keyboard on their computers, this seems faster imo.

On 3/24/2022 at 10:18 PM, Jcbreff said:

otherwise those are all the hotkeys we currently have

Is there an option to customize the hotkeys? My laptop got F1, F2 series keys on the top. So that means I have to press (Shift + F1) to actually go back or (Shift + F2) to access menu. Been a bit cumbersome for a while. I was hoping there could be some solution to this. 

12 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Thank you. But how is that different from the left click on the character like usual?😅

Is there an option to customize the hotkeys? My laptop got F1, F2 series keys on the top. So that means I have to press (Shift + F1) to actually go back or (Shift + F2) to access menu. Been a bit cumbersome for a while. I was hoping there could be some solution to this. 

If you left click on skill you still have to use it on yourself, by right clicking you just use it immediately, so its basically the same as alt/ctrl + skill 

I dont think there is a way to customize hotkeys unless you can make some other key to act like its f2

• 3 months later...
On 4/15/2022 at 3:34 PM, TheCaster said:

My laptop got F1, F2 series keys on the top. So that means I have to press (Shift + F1) to actually go back or (Shift + F2) to access menu. Been a bit cumbersome for a while. I was hoping there could be some solution to this. 

For many Windows laptops, you might be able to change what is in the settings for f1-12. When you just press it and when you combine the fn key

And in the case of the Mac I use, I installed a third-party program called Karabiner-Elements and added a rule so that the f1 and f2 keys do work as standard function keys without fn key for the warspear.

• 1 year later...
On 3/24/2022 at 12:13 PM, TheCaster said:

I = Bag

Just wanted to say that i think it would be easier to remember if you think of it as "Items"