Chieftain changes and new abilities

REWORK:

icon_skill_8907_04.pngSpiritual Purification:

The ability now becomes a self-use power, granting a buff that has a chance to burn enemies' maximum mana on physical hits or physical damage, and a chance on magic damage to remove positive effects from enemies.

Duration of the positive effect: 5s/8s/12s/15s

Activation probability: 3%/4%/5%/6%

Mana Burned: 15%

Positive effects erased: 1

Cooldown: 40s

Skill upgrade:

icon_skill_8679_07.png Curse of the Plague:

The ability now goes double its normal speed and when it reaches its final impact zone it will create a damage zone and with double chance to apply the negative effect, the damage of this zone will do a part of the physical damage of the character.

Zone duration: 4s/6s/8s/10s

Damage per second of the area based on the character's physical power: 5%/10%/15%/20%

News Skill:

Earthquakes

Elder Titan - cuerpo a cuerpo, Incapacitador, Resistente, Iniciador, Nuker  - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

After a number of clean auto hits the chieftain will shake the ground dealing physical damage and stunning enemies in the area, the target takes only 50% damage in the area.

Stun duration: 0.5s/1s/1.5s/2s

Area damage: 30%/50%/70%/90%

Number of hits for one charge: 7/6/5/4

Maximum affected players: 3/4/5/6

Area of effect: 5x5

6 hours ago, Berniente said:

REWORK:

The ability now becomes a self-use power, granting a buff that has a chance to burn enemies' maximum mana on physical hits or physical damage, and a chance on magic damage to remove positive effects from enemies.

The bad: What is this? Magic ban example? I see it bad for Activation probability: 3%/4%/5%/6%, low probability and probabilities in game are not good :/ 6% for me is enought for 1/4 but still low. It would be better if it had no probability

Oh I already understood a little, I think this is nerfe, according to I understood
Swooping + Eagle: -1 Enemy Buff
Claws + Bite: -15% Enemy Mana?
Where is the mana that recovers? Because the Chieftain spends too much mana.
is better skill as it is now, because it eliminates more buffs

The ability now goes double its normal speed and when it reaches its final impact zone it will create a damage zone and with double chance to apply the negative effect, the damage of this zone will do a part of the physical damage of the character.

Damage per second of the area based on the character's physical power: 5%/10%/15%/20%

The Good: hmm is good, I also think that the chieftain needs more attack AoE, because the Mage has 3, then that would be like the floor of fire, but if the rat you go faster I see it a problem :v, even if I do not forget it if it's good, maybe...

The bad: The disadvantage is the Skills Stun of friends as Necro (Nightmares, Panic) Rogue (Gouge) Hunter (Arrow of Fear), which are eliminated by any stupid hit 7-7, I think warlock (Fear) too I forgot idk..

News Skill:

Earthquakes

Elder Titan - cuerpo a cuerpo, Incapacitador, Resistente, Iniciador, Nuker  - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

After a number of clean auto hits the chieftain will shake the ground dealing physical damage and stunning enemies in the area, the target takes only 50% damage in the area.

The Good: I played Warcraft III: Frozen Throne long time ago, one of those heroes have Stomp that makes stun AoE to all enemies, and Legion needs stun AoE neccesary, but I no want new skill better rework 1, but if chieftain gets another stun is neccesary decrease physical damage too, because is a powerful character, but that depends because Templar and Mage are powerful stun-damage and developers no wants nerf them.

The bad: I suggest that it does not hurt Area this exaggerated 90% to 4/4 and you are adding the rework of curse, then counting would be 4 AoE damage, for what? if neither the Skills Points reach to be sufficient

On 3/20/2022 at 4:37 PM, Berniente said:

REWORK:

Fixed: remove 1 enemy buff and adds a debuff "mana burn" to the enemy , this debuff increase the mana cost of skills by 15%, also every attack against a enemy with this debuff recovers mana by 5%.

Duration: 10 seconds

Mana cost: 0

Skill upgrade:

Completely rework bcuz this skill  really svcks xd:  

Warrior's banner: the chieftain places a banner that Reduces enemy damage by 15%/20%/25%/30% and increase the cooldown time of skills by 25%/30%/35/40% (5x5 area) 

Type : active

Cooldown : 30 seconds

Mana cost: 20

News Skill:

Earthquakes

My idea: 

Strong impact: the chieftain Creates a shock wave Causing damage and adding the earthquake effect, the enemy cant move or applying skills by 2/3/4/5 seconds

Damage: 40%/50%/60%/70% of player physical damage 

Mana cost: 25

Cooldown: 20 seconds

Area: 3x3

Edited by Kaesarz

On 3/21/2022 at 5:07 PM, Kaesarz said:

Fixed: remove 1 enemy buff and adds a debuff "mana burn" to the enemy , this debuff increase the mana cost of skills by 15%, also every attack against a enemy with this debuff recovers mana by 5%.

Mana cost: 0

Im not agree, seems fully nerfed what happens with those characters like druid where you need first remove heal, barskin for after remove patronage?

and need mana cost

Completely rework bcuz this skill  really svcks xd:  

Warrior's banner: the chieftain places a banner that Reduces enemy damage by 15%/20%/25%/30% and increase the cooldown time of skills by 25%/30%/35/40% (5x5 area) 

Type : active

Cooldown : 30 seconds

Mana cost: 20

I not like collocable skills, because that always waste movements isnt the same an active skill than colocable always win the active, and looks rare we have barbarian (Roar, Scream of Fury) or shaman (Weakness Totem) for it, is enought :/

My idea: 

Strong impact: the chieftain Creates a shock wave Causing damage and adding the earthquake effect, the enemy cant move or applying skills by 2/3/4/5 seconds

Damage: 40%/50%/60%/70% of player physical damage 

Mana cost: 25

Cooldown: 20 seconds

Area: 3x3

why 3x3? we need 5x5 :knife: