My goodbyes.

katerine

Probably it's my last topic here in forum.Saying my goodbyes my cyber friends and enemies.I decided to leave cos there's so many things to do in life other than sitting in front of pc.I find myself it as negative situation whenever i play and it's holding me back from things i want to do in life..Actually i want to complete my 3 year programme higher education and do something in  life.

Well,it's been fun playing 3 and half years.I am leaving with no regret what i did and what i said.It's was all for fun and it was worthy.And i am not one of them who will change mind again once i decide to quit.No more complaints, just quiting!

I want to thank few incredible persons like Khanzel and whole  TSP guild teams and my only  whole Guild mates LEA and THECRIMSONS for giving me good time that i will never forget.

Lastly,All my good wishes for future Aigrind and game admins and long long list of other great players.God bless. Goodbye. :)

no one cares  :lol: :rofl:

why even you care to comment then,Fake. Can't post for beauty contest instead of Fake stolen of others. :rofl: All knows you're some ugly Indian guy who is seeking attentions acting as you're girl. Fake get life.

bahahahahah ugly indian guya  :rofl: u forgot how palladio kickd u out of the clan coz u r all greedy hahhaha look no one evn cares if u get lost i cn be racist too but but thn u ll have to learn english to understand it so i spare u ;D

dude,no one kicked me off clan you fake ugly person. As long as i remembered i didn't care to join your ugly clan who takes advantage of people for joining. Be more real enough and tell your fake friends you're a Guy.you don't even have real guts to do that.Shame on yourself,Freak. Remember how you tried to fake by stealing other girl Facebook pictures and calling yourself that.By that that truly shows how ugly in real you're. So done here.I don't want see your ugly comments either So you're blocked before i quit.And i don't care to reply it either.

dude,no one kicked me off clan you fake ugly person. As long as i remembered i didn't care to join your ugly clan who takes advantage of people for joining. Be more real enough and tell your fake friends you're a Guy.you don't even have real guts to do that.Shame on yourself,Freak. Remember how you tried to fake by stealing other girl Facebook pictures and calling yourself that.By that that truly shows how ugly in real you're. So done here.I don't want see your ugly comments either So you're blocked before i quit.And i don't care to reply it either.

who are you speaking to?If me,I dont have any personal vendetta against you  :pleasantry:

fake n ugly thts all the word u knw? btw i remember how u came back asking for ur share in drops after getting kickd and u were askd to get lost tht was realy funny hahahaha :lol: u had no choice but to leave n move to mc  :rofl: u got greedy and got kickd swallow tht truth O:-)

fake n ugly thts all the word u knw? btw i remember how u came back asking for ur share in drops after getting kickd and u were askd to get lost tht was realy funny hahahaha :lol: u had no choice but to leave n move to mc  :rofl: u got greedy and got kickd swallow tht truth O:-)

u r not less than an evil witch  :crazy: :crazy:

u r not less than an evil witch  :crazy: :crazy:

dude u got nothng to do here make ur own post i ll comment thr n ty for calling me evil witch i take tht as compliment hehe :blush: ;)

dude u got nothng to do here make ur own post i ll comment thr n ty for calling me evil witch i take tht as compliment hehe :blush: ;)

Nowadays  people take insults as compliments  :facepalm: ..

Wow i challenge Darwin's Evolution theory  :facepalm:

Everyone says you are good story maker and good lier....There you go :)  ;)  there is one compliment

Everyone says you are good story maker and good lier....There you go :)  ;)  there is one compliment

hahahah u newbes make me laugh

ppl like u use pro players name to come into recognition

:facepalm:

and try grab others attention

heres a advice quit with ur sister karthrinoob here will save ur time for making new post :lol:

hahahah u newbes make me laugh

ppl like u use pro players name to come into recognition

:facepalm:

and try grab others attention

heres a advice quit with ur sister karthrinoob here will save ur time for making new post :lol:

Oh i smell something burning...Someone is burning with jealousy  ;D Ppl like you try to antagonize so much that they forget their reality.For you,you are a Big time lier and a crybaby ;D No offence ..

Get yourself a Tissue box cuz you are cry if you are gonna mess with me  :crazy: :crazy:  Evil witch  :lol:

:cray: oh m so scared a nub is tryng his best to scare me whr is my tissue box  waaan waan :rofl:

.....#Loser :rofl:

i forgot u r poor ..here come this tissue box..noob?huh ur druid so noob that it runs from my lvl 17 barb  :wacko: Well i cant blame the druid class...The owner is so poor and unskilled that she cant evn a noob player.. So unskilled..

I just added you to ignore list..RIP Neelam

You are so cheap that you make fake story about Elmy,he is a respected player and cuz you hate him(personally) u dont let him quit in peace  :facepalm:

i forgot u r poor ..here come this tissue box..noob?huh ur druid so noob that it runs from my lvl 17 barb  :wacko: Well i cant blame the druid class...The owner is so poor and unskilled that she cant evn a noob player.. So unskilled..

I just added you to ignore list..RIP Neelam

You are so cheap that you make fake story about Elmy,he is a respected player and cuz you hate him(personally) u dont let him quit in peace  :facepalm:

u bring ur brab to pvp me n i ll clear thngs for ya ;) and wtf poor u was it me who was using others char in guild (sithlords) coz u cant affort unity pot and tht noob char had free ones  :bad:

and elmy was a big time scamer he would sell his chars get gold n report tht it is scamed hahahaha kid u make me feel sad for the guild u r in :facepalm:

u bring ur brab to pvp me n i ll clear thngs for ya ;) and wtf poor u was it me who was using others char in guild (sithlords) coz u cant affort unity pot and tht noob char had free ones  :bad:

and elmy was a big time scamer he would sell his chars get gold n report tht it is scamed hahahaha kid u make me feel sad for the guild u r in :facepalm:

cuz i amped my necro :facepalm: .

Elmy was respected character  :facepalm:  it is u that makes fake stories..still angry with elm cuz he dumped u :facepalm:

respected hhahahaha neither was he nor r u "respected played"  :rofl: he use to log analysis (ranger ) and buy him self crystals n runes out of his mcoins one day analy found out and changed his pass hahahaahha

cuz i amped my necro :facepalm: .

Elmy was respected character  :facepalm:  it is u that makes fake stories..still angry with elm cuz he dumped u :facepalm:

:rofl:

respected hhahahaha neither was he nor r u "respected played"  :rofl: he use to log analysis (ranger ) and buy him self crystals n runes out of his mcoins one day analy found out and changed his pass hahahaahha :rofl:

he is not as poor as yu :)it uselss talking to u ♥♥♥♥♥

he is not as poor as yu :)it uselss talking to u ♥♥♥♥♥

poor as me hahaha i use to pay his internet bills so he could play warspear hahaha nub u r loosing better get somethng good to say againt me ....#you need research  ;D

The end will come one day for one of us sis, 1 year has passed on our friendship :) , astral clan, farming, questing & everything was great with you & funny sis, you're the best. Also so I don't forget, Viv send her wishes to you & wants you to have a great life.

Cya Kath, god bless you!

Sincerely,

X

poor as me hahaha i use to pay his internet bills so he could play warspear hahaha nub u r loosing better get somethng good to say againt me ....#you need research  ;D

Stand up comedy  :shok: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dont know you actually but i remember i mistook you with poley her dk becoz her dk her name is familair with the yours :P but i wish you the best in life. And i see even the forum looks like WARspear when there are fights. But i wouldnt mind it if i ever quit for real. I have haters and lovers, but i also like haters to bring some sensation mwahahaha

[/size]

LOL

Kathe Arena #1 pro cute, ignore haters, they are always jelly and act like kids cuz they are not sexy like you or me!  ;D