The Beast....

Aikon

Hiho all :)

Pueppi is gone  ::) and i want to say THX! to all my "friends" ingame and all the ppl who help me to way lvl 18. Special Thx to: Asiasonne, Elvic, Spore, and many more, all ppl they hunt with me, come with her problems to me or want me for everything, BIG THX! It was a great time. Its just a game, yes thats right. But i like the ppl :) good game mates. ;) 2.1 was my time, i was the Beast in PvP and many bosse solo. My place was in riff and it was funny to see that nobody stand there or if i come they go away  :blush: . I was the blond little angel and many other sweet costumes  :blush: .

Greetz to Yunzhii! It was always funny to fight, i killed you and you killed me sometimes :) Forget my words in pm :) i just want to worse you and my plan works you atk always me :) and that was what i want. All the other haters are whatever. Greetz also to Fizza in 1 on 1 you loose many times but you killed me also sometimes.  :blush: But many times you come with a group :P but it was still funny :) And dont forget ppl its just a game ;) someone must be the King and the villain. See you guys and dont forget me :P

To all my haters, you maked me FAMOUS! And now you can stop cry :) the flame everyday was enough or? But still funny to see how angry the Kids are :)

I play LoL (League of Legends) if somebody want write with me. Pm me for the name. Sometimes i look at the Forum here :)

Greetz the only one Beast! The villain of Emerald. :blush:

Sry for my bad english :P but you know im German!

nobody cares spammer, you were a walking joke ingame.

thats exactly what he wants to read....you should have better ignored him, so the spam couldnt stop  ;)

thats exactly what he wants to read....you should have better ignored him, so the spam couldnt stop  ;)

Any further post here is like throwing oil into the fire, metaphoricly said. Fire is irritating (sometimes) but we need the fire  ;D

stop laughing kid, or the beast will kill u  :aggressive:

you can't kill me, you just stand at Kamp riff like a noob spamming trade chat like a lifeless kid  :lol: :lol:

you can't kill me, you just stand at Kamp riff like a noob spamming trade chat like a lifeless kid  :lol: :lol:

nope,  he stands at kamp riff waiting for your bd to login so you can have a little "fun' in the back of riff.

nope,  he stands at kamp riff waiting for your bd to login so you can have a little "fun' in the back of riff.

:bad: And you do that with Nia & Breakout at Nadir  :bad:

And again the Noob kids cry  :facepalm: im not the Low BD Mtm! He cry because he cant be me! But its ok ;) And i stand the time at Riff if i played LoL or wrote with ingame mates, and wait for new update. But whatever Kids, you can cry forward!  8)

And again the Noob kids cry  :facepalm: im not the Low BD Mtm! He cry because he cant be me! But its ok ;) And i stand the time at Riff if i played LoL or wrote with ingame mates, and wait for new update. But whatever Kids, you can cry forward!  8)

yea were crying cause we miss you so very much

ohh a lot of spammers on this forum..

puppei? hmm.. hard to remember him, I saw him 2 times.. 1st time try run and he die, 2nd time he again die like totaly noob on arena  :lol:  he dnt know how to play.. better for him to leave from game and don't waste time for crying..

ohh a lot of spammers on this forum..

puppei? hmm.. hard to remember him, I saw him 2 times.. 1st time try run and he die, 2nd time he again die like totaly noob on arena  :lol:  he dnt know how to play.. better for him to leave from game and don't waste time for crying..

pueppi leave = no fun..hahah he's trade spammer too siw..

yea were crying cause we miss you so very much

agree to this, so better come back as soon as possible kiddoooooo..

And i stand the time at Riff if i played LoL or wrote with ingame mates

Wow, you spam trade chat non-stop and play LoL at same time? so what you have 4 arms and use 2 computers?  :facepalm:

Oh Siwers bann me always ;) you are a hero ^^ you go everytime cry at admins? Kid!

I want really come back but not because you guys want it! I know your Irony ;) But without Pueppi i dont play ;)

And you can bann me xxxx times ;) Email create take just 2 mins ;) Im the King and the Game without me? Sucks! You guys maked me Famous and you guys make me to the King because you always flame and that was my plan! Worse little Kids and be the King! And the whole ppl know i can very good play ;) And it was funny with Knox, ur little fights ;) Good druid ;) Go forward Knox! Uxie is a damn hot Chick ;) ! And guys? Dont Forget it gives only 1 King and only 1 VENDETTA! and only 1 Pueppi  :give_rose: