[2014.06.05] New guild tournament rewards!

r0land

This happened now 4 times that They didnt change reward for 3 tourneys in row ,

But hey its their birthday lets buy tons of miracle coins !!! Xd

And why they not say is same reward?... I prefer 10 berengar stash than this duck costume. Yea go all buy mcs spend money to give to this thieves of aigrind :)

This is unfair ! Just rich players will get full set ! This is unfair !

Where is your FREE mmorpg understandig where ?!!

Hello,

This is worst support and GMs I've seen in online games where I have played.

I've little time (1 year ago) and during this time always see that promise things and do not meet properly.

Recently , they told us: " We are glad to inform you, that starting from current tournament, all winners will be getting crimson corundums as a reward." 05, June 2014.

The costume "Conspirator" was designed for tournaments #21 and 22  and the #23 would be CC (Crimson Corumdun), but what happened?, again we got the costume conspirator when only it was design for 21-22 and not for 23.

Stupids, if you think to do something, do it well. I feel scammed, my guild feels scammed and disappointed, we got it 2 times the same suit/costume.

Everything they say here, do not meet the terms and conditions. that is why these games as WarSpear are not so famous and the people leaves quickly

Lol trolled.

Thats why there was no cc costume seller which i was looking for

I think some issues occured and they will give ur reward sooner or later. They are fixing something it seemss.