[2014.06.05] New guild tournament rewards!

r0land

You're 30 and you act like a 10? Wow do we have someone proud here? Get out

Neither your age nor your "I am Wolfsy and everyone say I'm a honest person" counts anywhere but your imagination, you're nothing but a player in a vast amount of them.

How about whine a bit more about ingame moderator, mr.a little upset Johan?

Get out of here

Says a "Forum Moderator that use people's sexualitey as a curse." 

People's sexuality as a curse?

Egoist is a fine name for you, Gay people hater.

So because I responded to you makes me a gay hater,that would only mean you're the gay one in this case? What about it, you're still a whiny little one on the forum

People's sexuality as a curse?

So because I responded to you makes me a gay hater,that would only mean you're the gay one in this case? What about it, you're still a whiny little one on the forum

Stop comparing other MMORPGs with Warspear

Stop wanting it all your way, the easy and free one, this isn't free business/road business, it's an official company, it needs money too, we aren't forced to use the IAP, it's a given option.

Stop whining fagets

I don't compare it to Warspear was made of blizzard one of the world's biggest richest game company. But they do make the game adventure for all not just the richest.

Runescape online

EverQuest online

Neocron  online

FInal fantasy Xi online

Neocron 2 online

EverQuest 2 online

World of Warcraft Online

Eve online

Lord of the rings Online

Silkroad online

Guild Wars

Age of Conan

Cabal Online

Arch Lord online

+ many more of course, game programing on your system based is harder.

I didn't say you, have to be like them. I said they have many solutions you could adapt. And don't come and tell me Aigrind a company's last 6 years profit have gone up allot.

And that adding like duel system countdown, certain space of area to move within, not be able to be healed from others. Use mc pots and such. 5 sec countdown and no reward, no one die. Last 60 seconds.

Just a thing like that which I am sure you can do. Would mean allot to many players. .

Or add option to disable trade request, Disable duel request, disable party request. For players that don't want.

2500mc free a month would mean allot to for all those who can't

Afford to buy miracle coins. But very little to those who can.

I am just saying think of all not just the grown ups with income, and don't destroy a good think like this new set by adding it to an  none working unfair tournament system.

All players deserve a chance, those who in lvl 2 guilds just to have fun with friends for example.

And increase dungeons time limit

Easy by 5 min. (or player suggested)

Normal 5 min.

Hard by 5 min.

Heroic by 10 min.

Bad enough for players who can't buy miracle coins,  if they dc/die/ than for them to almost make it and loose another.

People will buy Seekers Elixirs anyway.

Am just trying to help, just those things would make a difference. Am telling you how to improve game and not loose money. More likely more money. Since more would play and ask there friends to.

You misunderstood me. I like this game becsuse it's simple and don't need a pc.

No I ain't Gay. But I got a best friend who works for Google that is. He found out he has HIV 13 days ago. He also a Web designer, Programmer and Game Developer. Shall I call and ask him come and say what he think?

But personally, I think you are noob forum moderator. Who call people fagets on work time where you suppose to be a moderator.

But personally, I think you are noob forum moderator. Who call people fagets on work time where you suppose to be a moderator.

shes not a moderator in this section o.o shes a member, dnt judge based on false facts

shes not a moderator in this section o.o shes a member, dnt judge based on false facts

Sorry my bad, not that I care what section she works in.

No I ain't Gay. But I got a best friend who works for Google that is. He found out he has HIV 13 days ago. He also a Web designer, Programmer and Game Developer. Shall I call and ask him come and say what he think?

And he's soon reaching 0.Does this have to do anything with my work here as a moderator? No, it does not . It's utterly pointless, it is the Internet that's made like this.

Noob? I didn't expect anything less from someone as you, Mr.A little upset Johan, was it?

Just because we're selected as moderators doesn't mean we've lost our ability to talk free of our will, it just means we're carrying on the duty on the forum, a moderator should in the section assigned.

Offended still by the first line? Welcome to the Internet

Besides the bickering amongst everyone, Wolfsy has brought up some very interesting points and idea's. Don't blow them off so easily.

Besides the bickering amongst everyone, Wolfsy has brought up some very interesting points and idea's. Don't blow them off so easily.

Thanks for noticing, that was my intention with going here sharing experience and suggestions. Till a little egoist didn't like that I care for all and not just the rich and strongest.

Anyway I am not a little Girl so I apologise that I got pissed off and caused an interruption.

Because you gave an amount of not original ideas and get bashed at it for different reasons which you fail to understand because you didn't even read properly my posts I guess.

Sincere apologies for ambushing the topic, but whenever I see stupidity I just can't stand it.

Agree, the guy may be sick or whatever we want but that doesn meant he didnt make a point. I can forward topics of myself writing similar thinkings bout the mcoin problematic. We all can buy, we all can use, but only who can really SPAM REAL MONEY ( or be leeching in rich guilds for a nice slavery job (with reward i have to say)), wining tourneys multiboxing in 5 devices with 5 accs owned... idk blahblahblah

Lets see what happen after a while. At the end everything have to die to let new things raise.

Stop comparing other MMORPGs with Warspear

Stop wanting it all your way, the easy and free one, this isn't free business/road business, it's an official company, it needs money too, we aren't forced to use the IAP, it's a given option.

"Stop whining fagets"

Hmmm

Some people won't ever understand the contex/meaning of a sentence without having the inner joke explained

Uncle Dolan Batman style ur a faget

Google it or don't get offended like the little one above

its ok egoist, i am with you in this.

I personally didn't like Wolfy's ideas and the fact that he was questioning your age. Age should not be even a factor , how does age matter?

Also, the way he talked questioned his age itself (which shouldn't even matter in the first place) .

Anyways, Here is the post :

I don't compare it to Warspear was made of blizzard one of the world's biggest richest game company. But they do make the game adventure for all not just the richest.

Runescape online

EverQuest online

Neocron  online

FInal fantasy Xi online

Neocron 2 online

EverQuest 2 online

World of Warcraft Online

Eve online

Lord of the rings Online

Silkroad online

Guild Wars

Age of Conan

Cabal Online

Arch Lord online

+ many more of course, game programing on your system based is harder.

I didn't say you, have to be like them. I said they have many solutions you could adapt. And don't come and tell me Aigrind a company's last 6 years profit have gone up allot.

And that adding like duel system countdown, certain space of area to move within, not be able to be healed from others. Use mc pots and such. 5 sec countdown and no reward, no one die. Last 60 seconds.

Just a thing like that which I am sure you can do. Would mean allot to many players. .

Or add option to disable trade request, Disable duel request, disable party request. For players that don't want.

2500mc free a month would mean allot to for all those who can't

Afford to buy miracle coins. But very little to those who can.

I am just saying think of all not just the grown ups with income, and don't destroy a good think like this new set by adding it to an  none working unfair tournament system.

All players deserve a chance, those who in lvl 2 guilds just to have fun with friends for example.

And increase dungeons time limit

Easy by 5 min. (or player suggested)

Normal 5 min.

Hard by 5 min.

Heroic by 10 min.

Bad enough for players who can't buy miracle coins,  if they dc/die/ than for them to almost make it and loose another.

People will buy Seekers Elixirs anyway.

Am just trying to help, just those things would make a difference. Am telling you how to improve game and not loose money. More likely more money. Since more would play and ask there friends to.

You misunderstood me. I like this game becsuse it's simple and don't need a pc.

Most of the games mentioned are played on PC and this game is available on mobile platform, comparing games in two different platforms is not a good idea. Perhaps , the fact that you are actually comparing WS with games like Runescape and WoW speaks a lot about WS as these games are unplayable on mobile unlike WS.

Duel System is a good idea and have already been suggested a lot of times but i don't think it will ever be added in the game as this game is not made for 1v1 battles. Due to the amp system, players with higher amps would get a direct advantage over players with lower amps  and the difference between the rich and the poor will rise yet again (which is exactly what you dont want to happen) .

Also, if you are so eager to pvp, you can just pm the enemy player to have pvp with you.

There are many places where you can have a pvp matches without getting disturbed.

Even if you cant find any place to do so, you can simply find a friend and do 2v2 arena against the player you want to pvp with.

Of course, a 1v1 would be cool but it is not really of utmost priority as you can do it anyway with methods given above.

2500 mc a month is a completely ridiculous idea. 2500 mcoins cost 10$+ and is a slap on the face for those who have actually spend money on the game. Even 1 mcoin should not be given away for free. It just motivates people to make more and more alternate accounts.

There is no need to think about those people who can't top up their accounts. This game is already free to play ,you get 5 free arena matches every day, free dungeon stamina and you can access every area in the game completely free of cost (prior to this update) .

Also there is no need to increase time limits in dungeons either. I dont think i even need to explain why.

This game is already beyond easy , there should be at least something left for a challenge.

Despite of you having a lot of game experience ( as you "claim" ) , these suggestions are not good enough to improve the game.

WE WANT AVYONDIL!! not this bullshit you suggested.

We saw an epic drama remember me old time with drama king: Zethu.

I dont like Egoist and i dont like Wolfsy but both have somethings right sans somethings wrong in their post, to convlude the 2 are so upset to my mind. Nvm this is not why im here.

GM WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???

WHERE IS NEW TOURNAMENT REWARD? Should i remember you the tournament end in 23hours?

If i have 1 big déception in this game this is: YOU ARE TO SLOW TO RELEASE THAT YOU ALREADY SAID THAT YOU WILL RELEASE!

(And let me cry about your ducking fail on Shaman cc set. We agree on the fact that actually shamans have 2 set Guiding Thread and Violent storm, ok? And Violent storm bonus are Accu and Critical right? Ok. Gt set, get 2 bonus too right? Hp and critical right? Ok. Violent set get replaced by a copy but lvl20 i agree, not much imagination but its ok. But why the hell you ducked the set who replace Gt set?? WHY MAKE HP RÉGÉNÉRATION IN THAT SET???? WE ARE SHAMAN ! WE HAVE A "HEAL" SKILL SO WHY PUT HP REGEN????????????????? ARE YOU DRUNK??????)

Anyway other sets are good but im so angry about that big fail on shaman set.

bla bla bla ... axaxaxaxa  ;D

WHY MAKE HP RÉGÉNÉRATION IN THAT SET???? WE ARE SHAMAN ! WE HAVE A "HEAL" SKILL SO WHY PUT HP REGEN????????????????? ARE YOU DRUNK??????)

Anyway other sets are good but im so angry about that big fail on shaman set.

The set isn't created for shamans

You aren't forced to use it nor get it over anything else

It's good for necromancers in my view

You assume I'm upset

I am laughing

Theres another set that has hp regen in it and which is for casters. Its called Berengars Light. It was a good set back in the day. And it has been in the game since a long time ago. Nobody has never complained about it. So why complain now.

Pre-17 lvl items. Good times.

Shaman with 200 heal and 100 HP regen.

Oh Lexi, coming with friends ? Ahah weak peoples .. Never mind .

Im not alone to think its wrong, ask Timeskat Unforgivin and more and more shamans, if good for necro its good for you.

I dont want argue on this point i explained my point of vue and many share my opinions and will not comment just to say "i agree"

devs should reflect.

Have a good day guys.

And GM please, release that update .....!

Pre-17 lvl items. Good times.

Shaman with 200 heal and 100 HP regen.

Yesh when bg eq was the best

Going back on to the free mcoins per month, there is better ways to offer free coins.

There is this one game that i play occasionally, if you play daily you get a free token.. much like our gift chests, but with the chance of earning currency that is usually brought.

If the gift chests were change into the 5 choice system from swamps it might prove to be partially decent.

3 slots = regular gift chest items. 1 slot = the rare mshop gifts that you can obtain from gift chests. and 1 slot with 10 mcoin. ( or an acceptable amount ).

It will give those less fortunate players a chance to obtain some coin... slowly.. very slowly, but at least something is better than nothing.

Going back on to the free mcoins per month, there is better ways to offer free coins.

There is this one game that i play occasionally, if you play daily you get a free token.. much like our gift chests, but with the chance of earning currency that is usually brought.

If the gift chests were change into the 5 choice system from swamps it might prove to be partially decent.

3 slots = regular gift chest items. 1 slot = the rare mshop gifts that you can obtain from gift chests. and 1 slot with 10 mcoin. ( or an acceptable amount ).

It will give those less fortunate players a chance to obtain some coin... slowly.. very slowly, but at least something is better than nothing.

Born... you... are... a...

genious.

Oh Lexi, coming with friends ? Ahah weak peoples .. Never mind

Didn't ask anyone here to come, didn't ask anyone to support me, I don't need help, aand I assure you power isn't a matter here.

@Born's idea would be a good implement in the game, I can imagine, at least better than most of the other suggestions.  Tip my hat to you

There's a big difference between a player who doesn't use miracle coins and ones who do.

In that case it would take months to get a fair amount of miracle coins, years to get close to someone who buys miracle coins.

Plus in the end, people will make 5 million accounts just to get EZ miracle coins.

Well on the bright side, AiGrind can celebrate for having 10 million players.

What they need to do is make ways for normal players to earn gold in game.

Even farming mobs for gold is dumb and gets you nowhere. In real games they make you a fortune.

And no, not Norlant Swamps. Although that got me to a point where people thought I used miracle coins and made me a fortune, even if I did gave most of the good shit away back at the days. But it makes you a brainless robot.

There's a big difference between a player who doesn't use miracle coins and ones who do.

In that case it would take months to get a fair amount of miracle coins, years to get close to someone who buys miracle coins.

Plus in the end, people will make 5 million accounts just to get EZ miracle coins.

Well on the bright side, AiGrind can celebrate for having 10 million players.

What they need to do is make ways for normal players to earn gold in game.

Even farming mobs for gold is dumb and gets you nowhere. In real games they make you a fortune.

And no, not Norlant Swamps. Although that got me to a point where people thought I used miracle coins and made me a fortune, even if I did gave most of the good shit away back at the days. But it makes you a brainless robot.

Yes, thats why the coins should only appear in lvl2 gift chests, or at least make the lvl1 chests give 60% less coins.

Yes it would take ages depending on the amount. But hey, free coins is free coins.. better than how it is now.. 0 coins for those who cannot purchase.

Would be nice to have more interesting ways to gather gold.

that's extremely not fair to us...why the high amped people get cool thing's.....please give us a chance into cool things  :facepalm:

Lol look at you now

Relax was 1 week ago  :sorry: :sorry:  Its time to panic..I regret that post  :sorry: :sorry:

This happened now 4 times that They didnt change reward for 3 tourneys in row ,

But hey its their birthday lets buy tons of miracle coins !!! Xd