[2014.06.05] New guild tournament rewards!

r0land

Most of you i guess can not read.

It says everyone can buy 2 pieces of the sets with cc, without being in a winning guild

The dungeon is for winners

Like i was saying before who actually uses 4/4 of sets?

Depending on what items are in the shop it wont matter.

All trophies should count though in some way

I saw a guy in russian section suggest that trophies have a point system like gold=3 silver=2 bronze=1 and a certain amount of points would allow different access to the difficulties

I like this idea i had similar ideas for the ranking after 20 tournaments list

This would really help emerald and some others

WHATS WITH THE LAG ? -_- -_- -_-

Died 3 times thinking lag is fixed every time i connected again  :bad: 

Gm give free repairs  :blush:

Edit: Make that 4 times :bad: :bad:  now 5 .......edit: im gonna stop counting

WHATS WITH THE LAG ? -_- -_- -_-

i DIE 3x devs now i need free repair ]:>

I'm 100% sure that avondyl is already a finished project. They're just trowing shitty updates at us with lvl 20

items so players would spend hundreds on amping those. After they see that less people are getting those

items. They trow a  new weak update at us. They're just sucking our money out of us as long as possible

before they release their already finished project  'Avondyl'. And when Avondyl is finally here, players have

to start amping more new weapons and gear. Devs don't care about the players amd the game, they care

about theirselves and their pocket filled with money.

Well, i agree. I learned something from other games to force gm to reset the update:) lets just don't buy mcoins for a month or 1/2, or until the gm reset the update. Who agrees?

At first i thought it maybe was my internet connection problem,but now the whole US-Sapphire Server players are complaining about lags :wacko:..

Fix it now pls and reset the daily quest too..i nid to lv up my ranger tq ;D

I'm 100% sure that avondyl is already a finished project. They're just trowing shitty updates at us with lvl 20

items so players would spend hundreds on amping those. After they see that less people are getting those

items. They trow a  new weak update at us. They're just sucking our money out of us as long as possible

before they release their already finished project  'Avondyl'. And when Avondyl is finally here, players have

to start amping more new weapons and gear. Devs don't care about the players amd the game, they care

about theirselves and their pocket filled with money.

Cant agree more

Me doing some lame math :

Say theres 3 guilds lvl 4 who is adamant at winning 10 tournaments (which is not even near impossible) ,they win for 20 weeks and have access to hard dungeons, and then they may (more likely, prolly for costumes or cc) or may not win (less likely) letting(possibily) lvl 3/2 guilds have a chance for 30 weeks , ups and downs letting 3 more guilds have access to lvl 20 gear dropping hard dungeons.....

Isnt that a year already???????????????????????

And to think that u are releasing ayvondil this year...

Yes, i do realise that plenty of people would have got their oped :pleasantry:  lvl 20 gear but truly its mostly only the guild winners who farmed gp for a year who have access to them

You might think i only considered only target for hard dungeons, i did so because im sure high lvl guilds will not sit by until they win 10 tournys

This might sound stupid but thats how i feel about this "update" :pleasantry:  or how i see it "p2p privilege"

Maybe that lag is the revenge of the gmö btw i still think buycotting the game for unknown time is the best solution:)

Sidstar even if the developers implemented a new tourny that you would consider proper im sure the top leveled guilds would have no problem accomedating accordingly. Even more so there would be many unhappy morose players with the changes as well. Cant please everyone unfortunately.

There are ways, for example top 3 guilds cant be top 3 places 2 tournaments in a row, even if they have top gp, they dont get prize but next 3 do, things like that, making the whole game and some aspects of it more user friendly coz for now, its money friendly, not player friendly

There are ways, for example top 3 guilds cant be top 3 places 2 tournaments in a row, even if they have top gp, they dont get prize but next 3 do, things like that, making the whole game and some aspects of it more user friendly coz for now, its money friendly, not player friendly

Lol sounds like make 2guilds (aoa aoai) and this idea is  :bomb:

its way better than giving two places of top 3 to aoa every tourny :P

HE has already started that in rotation. Does he get Mail from devs of update before announcement?  :shok:  XD

after MT. lets cek nadir.. what happening there..

see somethink in nadir guys ???

hmmmm ......¿¿¿¿¿¿

new dungeon at nadir  :tease:

This means only rich will be can be strong. In other word use m.coin and get rich.  :facepalm: it is unfair for me to say. Also wining tornament cost us gold and money for big time Gawd! There is just no balance.

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: Spent a lot with Warspear, but this was the worst idea of all the stories online RPGs I've ever played in my life, until now this was one of the best we've played already more I see that the ADM Warspear not care about the opinion of customers and it really bad, and one has to speak in the forum, do not turn out the opinions, if not, or need information are topics here!

Summarizing pessima thought the idea but as I said we have no opinion, so we are left to accept! :unknw: :unknw:

:mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: Spent a lot with Warspear, but this was the worst idea of all the stories online RPGs I've ever played in my life, until now this was one of the best we've played already more I see that the ADM Warspear not care about the opinion of customers and it really bad, and one has to speak in the forum, do not turn out the opinions, if not, or need information are topics here!

Summarizing pessima thought the idea but as I said we have no opinion, so we are left to accept! :unknw: :unknw:

Portugues

Gasto muito com warspear , mas essa ideia foi a pior de todas as estorias de RPGs online que ja joguei em minha vida, ate hoje este foi um dos melhores que ja joguei mais estou vendo que os ADM do warspear nao se importam com a opinião dos clientes isso e muito ruim, e outra se tem forum para nos falarmos, não apaguem as opinioes , se não , nem precisaria de topicos aqui so informaçoes !

Resumindo achei pessima a ideia mas como disse nao temos opiniao , so nos resta aceitar!

GMs please reconsider this idea. As a guild leader of a group of friends who like to play when they have the chance, we will suffer from this update.

Changing rewards? Or conspirators again?

lets send ticket to guild support n wait maybe they will reply before ayvondil update >.>

You said u would change the reward from the current tourney to cc award...... It's still costumes  till now.. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hi, I have played 19 mmorpgs and I can tell you right away you have to change the way you think if this one gonna have a future

1. what is a MMORPG?

A: Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game

An online adventure where you can play quest and do dungeons arena have an fun online experience with friends and meet new friends from other the whole world. It should be aimed for all players. If you gonna focus on making cc gear about tournament then. Your just focusing on like 5 guilds at max but more like one.

It's basically selling advantage over other players since you added amp, I still carry my old cc set. It was fun becsuse any player could work on getting it.

You have to think of what the players want, listen to them. Many 12-17 years have no possibility to even buy mc.

So begin give out 2500mc free a month at least if you gonna keep your miracle coins system. So they can buy things they want to and amp.

You won't loose much money at all on this. Because addicted that people with or without work who can. Will still buy much more mc.

What is it in this game for them?  if you gonna think like this.

Look at solutions from other mmorpgs.

Increase the adventure and game experience, and you will get your  money that way. But make it fun for all.

I can give you many solutions and ideas, how to make this game live on and grow and more fun.

The tournament system is to unbalanced and unfair to add something fun like new cc gear.

For tournament when it gone a week. Lock the guilds for  the top 5 in it till tournament over. So people can't sell spots or guilds don't kick inv members constantly for disadvantage.

(and to protect guild experiance) guilds just get separated for whoever can make highest gp. If a member get sick or can't play. Well that's war you loose soldiers.

A guild who win tournament 1 2 3 price. Make the players who was in it and not only the guild. Unable to attend to next.

Or you get so called greedy selfish players that jumps from guild to guild just for a free ride. And guilds loose it's purpose.

Increase reward for example relic of the village again. Make anyone be able to work there way to get same armor. Making it feel more valuable and happy over it. When you finally gotten it.

Giving strong guilds or rich players possibility to get it much faster, and give them a even bigger advantage over the majority of your players. Than amp already does. Is last thing game need.

You really have to renew think this. And try make arena system more accurate to meet opponents closer to there amp lvl.

One thing many players do wrong. Is stop arena when there high amp guilds in it. Becsuse makes gives you lower chance to meet opponents of your amp lvl. And easier for higher amps to win easy.  Arena should be a challenge,  I want to meet players more equal to my amp rather than get matched up those who won't have a chance.

There is so many things you can do to improve game and more fun, more players. But for that you must stop making it more send more about just money. And more about a fun online game experience for all players. You will not loose money by making it less miracle coin dependent. If people want to continue play or more starts. Because it's a fun game.

But you will loose everything if you gonna make the game after the richest players, and strongest guilds. Because that's so few of your players.

Change the way to think,  or loose players = loose money.

Sorry if this was messy or not so well written I just woke up.

Just think of the adventure and game experience for all players, and listen to improvements fair for all. And this game have a long future.

Stop comparing other MMORPGs with Warspear

Stop wanting it all your way, the easy and free one, this isn't free business/road business, it's an official company, it needs money too, we aren't forced to use the IAP, it's a given option.

Stop whining fagets

Stop wanting it all your way, the easy and free one, this isn't free business/road business, it's an official company, it needs money too, we aren't forced to use the IAP, it's a given option.

Stop whining fagets

So you want to say you are completely fine with this update?

you think you'll get a biased opinion from a fourm Mod?

and unless the current items keep there current stats of 176% crit, this update just can be ignored, the extra 10/20/30 hp, or 0.x stat increase are not worth 10 gold wins LOL.

Dungeons are long and boring / bad drop rates, just wait for arena stuff, been raping +10 lvl18 geared people, with arena gears +0/5 amped for awhile now. only mdef / wpn dmg upgrades truly matters, hopefully there will be other way's to obtain CC till new island for people who like pve here.

Yes I am because I don't have to rush straight away to get new items or the likes.

Stop whining fagets

I don't compare it to Warspear was made of blizzard one of the world's biggest richest game company. But they do make the game adventure for all not just the richest.

Runescape online

EverQuest online

Neocron  online

FInal fantasy Xi online

Neocron 2 online

EverQuest 2 online

World of Warcraft Online

Eve online

Lord of the rings Online

Silkroad online

Guild Wars

Age of Conan

Cabal Online

Arch Lord online

+ many more of course, game programing on your system based is harder.

I didn't say you, have to be like them. I said they have many solutions you could adapt. And don't come and tell me Aigrind a company's last 6 years profit have gone up allot.

And that adding like duel system countdown, certain space of area to move within, not be able to be healed from others. Use mc pots and such. 5 sec countdown and no reward, no one die. Last 60 seconds.

Just a thing like that which I am sure you can do. Would mean allot to many players. .

Or add option to disable trade request, Disable duel request, disable party request. For players that don't want.

2500mc free a month would mean allot to for all those who can't

Afford to buy miracle coins. But very little to those who can.

I am just saying think of all not just the grown ups with income, and don't destroy a good think like this new set by adding it to an  none working unfair tournament system.

All players deserve a chance, those who in lvl 2 guilds just to have fun with friends for example.

And increase dungeons time limit

Easy by 5 min. (or player suggested)

Normal 5 min.

Hard by 5 min.

Heroic by 10 min.

Bad enough for players who can't buy miracle coins,  if they dc/die/ than for them to almost make it and loose another.

People will buy Seekers Elixirs anyway.

Am just trying to help, just those things would make a difference. Am telling you how to improve game and not loose money. More likely more money. Since more would play and ask there friends to.

You misunderstood me. I like this game becsuse it's simple and don't need a pc.

you think you'll get a biased opinion from a fourm Mod?

and unless the current items keep there current stats of 176% crit, this update just can be ignored, the extra 10/20/30 hp, or 0.x stat increase are not worth 10 gold wins LOL.

Dungeons are long and boring / bad drop rates, just wait for arena stuff, been raping +10 lvl18 geared people, with arena gears +0/5 amped for awhile now. only mdef / wpn dmg upgrades truly matters, hopefully there will be other way's to obtain CC till new island for people who like pve here.

Everyone have the right to put their own opinion. In fact, a mod's opinion would never be biased. I dont see how putting up an opinion would make it biased.

Even if she disagree, it would not make it biased, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if someone feels that update is not heading to the right direction, he/she should have the right to say it.

Many mods have already stated why they didn't like/ like the update.

Even DEVs themselves said that they welcome all the opinions because they are doing it for the community itself and if the community does not like it, it would be better for DEVs to know it and what changes to make.

A game's heart and soul are its players, its the players and the whole community itself which makes the game enjoyable and the opposite at times.

The player opinion really do matter to DEVs because as i said, they are doing it for players only, they are making the game for us and they do want to know what we want and what we like and specially what we do not want and do not like. This is why this thread was made, the update was announced before officially releasing it so that they can know if players would like it or not.

A player have every right to complain about an update in the game because they have contributed their valuable time and money in the game and even they want the betterment of the game though i myself don't like the choice of words.

While you are completely fine with the update because it does not effect you much, it does not mean the case is same for everyone else.Many players want to try out the new stuff in the game and many get the new armors and stuff just for the sake of it,just for collection if not for an advantage.

I myself prefer arena gears over anything introduced after that but yes, we fall in the minority and many people want to have access to the new stuff and why the hell not? What exactly did they do wrong for not getting the opportunity to get the new stuff?

What exactly did they do wrong for not getting the opportunity to get the new stuff?

Not pay there warspear bills?

this is not new, have you not seen what top arena guy's got? LOL

Be grateful there's no 10% dmg on them

A guild who win tournament 1 2 3 price. Make the players who was in it and not only the guild. Unable to attend to next.

I like that bit tbh

Stop whining fagets

Don't come and say I want it easy free fast way, I came with many good Suggestions and how old are you?  I am 30 and we'll aware of how game business work. You got 15 year of experience of it?

I said I still have my old cc set and liked to work and looked forward by finish it back then. What bad about giving all players same chance now?

Egoist is a fine name for you, Gay people hater.

You're 30 and you act like a 10? Wow do we have someone proud here? Get out

Neither your age nor your "I am Wolfsy and everyone say I'm a honest person" counts anywhere but your imagination, you're nothing but a player in a vast amount of them.

How about whine a bit more about ingame moderator, mr.a little upset Johan?

Get out of here