[2014.06.05] New guild tournament rewards!

r0land

Why all people cry about AoA. Its ur fault if no go to join tournaments. Many jelous in this post :)

:facepalm:  you just earned more disrespect!!!! 1st: read, 2nd:use brain (if u have) and 3rd: reply to post

all I want to say, that dungeon is still in development, we posted this information to listen your opinions and advices.

Really can't understand all this panic, nothing is concrete here :)

from me personally: how can we blame someone, that he has possibilities? And what can we do, if someone has not?

It's hard to control chaos, you know and of lot of us know, no matter what you do.. someone's going to not like it

i agree unfair for #2 and #3 trophies especially what i know in eu emerald tournaments, if u want to let #1 only get access than why u puted #2 #3 rewards n trophies?

i suggest wht i readed in these posts here but forgot where

nvm the trophy counter and put it like a ticket access to special dungeon:

new tournaments gets #1 gold ticket + 500cc, #2 silver ticket + 400cc, #3 bronze ticket + 300cc

gold ticket gives access to: herioc/hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeks

silver ticket gives access to: hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeks

bronze ticket gives access to: easy special dungeons for 2weeks

special dungeon cc rewards: 5cc easy ,10cc normal, 15cc hard, 20cc herioc (u receive cc when dungeon completed)

cost to enter special dungeon 2-3stamina/dungeon

or u can remove that herioc n keep it 3 dungeons

from my point of view thats balance 99% for everyone, and when 2week passes than another 3guilds will win the ticket from old winners, what u guyz think?  :)

i think that u have to reduce the amount of cc cuz that is way too much :crazy:

but the general idea... i loved it and i hope devs see this post  :clapping:

all I want to say, that dungeon is still in development, we posted this information to listen your opinions and advices.

from me personally: how can we blame someone, that he has possibilities? And what can we do, if someone has not?

So that's it r0land? everything ends like this? you're my best moderator man, don't break it like this, but I know you didn't they're other people who did. Thanks for everything r0ley, you were the best! ;) :)

99331_.jpg

most people are panicking because only certain people will be able to get into those dungeons, especially hard mode. Others dont stand a chance. It would be nice if everyone had same opportunity to get these items. On emerald server, for example, nobody is nearly as rich as the leader of AoA. Its impossible to beat them in tournament when their leader has no spending limit. We just want a system that is fair for all, and I hope our advices are considered. In my opinion, its better to just use weaker gears than to try and get the best itmes, when the best items are acquired in such ways.

most people are panicking because only certain people will be able to get into those dungeons, especially hard mode. Others dont stand a chance. It would be nice if everyone had same opportunity to get these items. On emerald server, for example, nobody is nearly as rich as the leader of AoA. Its impossible to beat them in tournament when their leader has no spending limit. We just want a system that is fair for all, and I hope our advices are considered. In my opinion, its better to just use weaker gears than to try and get the best itmes, when the best items are acquired in such ways.

yeah, I understand you, that's the right thing.

yeah, I understand you, that's the right thing.

i wish it is gonna be fixed  :)

new tournaments gets #1 gold ticket + 500cc, #2 silver ticket + 400cc, #3 bronze ticket + 300cc

1.) 1000 cc 2.)750cc 3.)500 cc

We do not want costumes

We want sensible twenty top level item

Or You're added to the costumes feature  ;)

not good what about us  :( still now we havent own any tOurnament well they are going to be more pro we will be noob , and where is the new map ?? we want new map new boses new quest kinda felt booring doing same things always  :unknw: :unknw:

We want sensible twenty top level item

Guild wars mayb. This collecting gp thingy is too boring and , imo, easy (especially when u spam 5v5). So need something more challenging.

Why not just to choose 1 from 100 first guilds. ::) :blush: :good:

Just no tourtament,just be in the top 100 and u choose one guild and boom... :good:

Could be better to give weaker players some good loot too  O:-)

i agree unfair for #2 and #3 trophies especially what i know in eu emerald tournaments, if u want to let #1 only get access than why u puted #2 #3 rewards n trophies?

gold ticket gives access to: herioc/hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeks

special dungeon cc rewards: 5cc easy ,10cc normal, 15cc hard, 20cc herioc (u receive cc when dungeon completed)

from my point of view thats balance 99% for everyone, and when 2week passes than another 3guilds will win the ticket from old winners, what u guyz think?  :)

if devs work lalous idea then i wont quit XD .

because it's precious and shouldn't be sold freely(

Yes but 10 wins to get access to hard? Come on, seriously? Didnt we have enough of 1-2 guild monopolism? Not even about who is better, its about who has higher amp and can use more money for arena tickets and potions..... Make it worth for the rest of us, for mortals also.... Dont support 1 guild rule....

And first part was great yeah, new cc items lvl 20 sounds cool

Yes but 10 wins to get access to hard? Come on, seriously?

The 10 wins isn't the problem, the problem is they must be 10 wins of gold cup!!

I agree completely with ladygi. And I mean this with no disrespect devs, but this is total crap. Ur giving this game to people who have money to make their guilds top. There are people that cant put 100's of dollars into this game. It's completely unfair for people who can't get into the top guilds. I think in all fairness instead of handing over this game to people who put alot of money into this maybe you guys should work on the new Island and lvl increase that we were told about a while ago and make it a bit easier on people that can't afford being top guild.  :nea:

yes only rich guild stay in 1#

But mecha is righ a bit unfair.

Inemerald just aoa can get the full set

I think this too

Corundum Dealer must be avaliable for all :aggressive:

If Aigrind knows its still in developement. Why dont you guys post about another promised thing like avondyll that is supposed to be "finished"

Unlimited access to dungeon 24/7 for top guilds and on top of that they get additional cc. That isnt fair for all. Remember that when level cap raises, they're planning on adding new equipment. This means from then on this will be guild tour rewards and not costumes. Imagine these rich guild creates guild1 2 and 3 to take all every time...Not fair for all. I believe my option is better. Just sell tickets to dungeon via cc merchants for a fair price. Hard work pays off not just M coin. Yet it still gives a higer advantage for tournament winners.

Heres an idea: Tournament winners are going to be receiving  crimson now correct? Maybe 1st 500 2nd 350 3rd 250.

How about crimson sellers offer dungeon ticket entry's. These can be used for

EASY Dungeon 1 ticket price

NORMAL Dungeon 2 ticket

HARD Dungeon 3 ticket

HEROIC Dungeon 5 ticket

These tickets may be bought with crimson for about 25 cc.  Good idea? :unknw:

This will keep players to continue their crimson quests daily and keep them busy for some time. Also all players will have the availability.  Obviously these guilds who spend more will have a greater opportunity

Updated

Unlimited access to dungeon 24/7 for top guilds and on top of that they get additional cc. That isnt fair for all. Remember that when level cap raises, they're planning on adding new equipment. This means from then on this will be guild tour rewards and not costumes. Imagine these rich guild creates guild1 2 and 3 to take all every time...Not fair for all. I believe my option is better. Just sell tickets to dungeon via cc merchants for a fair price. Hard work pays off not just M coin. Yet it still gives a higer advantage for tournament winners.

Updated

I updated my suggestion look at suggestion topic, bronze ticket can be bought from MC store :) n I lowered the cc revenue

Well i had to register for this thread topic. I dont understand whats wrong with the comprehension skills here but you all need to calm down.  :facepalm: First of all what do you expect from this announcements when its for winners of a tournament. Stop complaining that a guild with 10 trophies doesnt deserve something slghtly better then what you have, its just silly.  :tease: You can still enter and win the new gear with 1 trophy. The only thing that changes is the drop rate. Is it really so unfair because i would vote note fair enough. I think Rolland is very patient with many of you like luleee, freak stone, Angelo, azebu, dutch hero, pork steak, ladygi nothing has to be final or permenant.  :mega_shok:  :rofl: They can always change things. Its only a game so have fun or go be a politician  ;D . You dont have to be rich to win and the people who pay to play dont unbalance the game. They support it and help move it forward. Complaining the devs are all about making money? Thats all they care about? Welcome to the real world.  :cray:

I think in this we are all guilty of something longer tolerate abuse of economic angrid people. .. but this time is a rape.  I am a humble old player,  which comes with effort struggling for 4 years. .. and receive this discrimination, exceeds the moral my friends.    so.. angrid sold.?? well, I think angrid is nothing without us, and this disrespect deserves a lesson.    of course,  I putting in one star warspear app and explaining that angrid priceless. ..  and propose a kick vote to people like hassn warspear that distorts everything, and to put a limit to the greed of angrid... and obviously,  avoid any purchase of miracles...    being that they stood outside add another lot revenue. ..          people, this is a total disrespect one. ..

creo que en esto todos somos algo culpables por seguir tolerando abusos economios de partede angrid.... pero esto ya es una violacion. 

soy un humilde old player, que viene luchando con esfuerzo por 4 years ya, y recivir esta diacriminacion, sobrepasa lo moral.  fue  angrid vendido???  pues angrid no es nada sin nosotros, la gente comun, y esta falta de respeto  merece un escarmiento.

desde ya.... empiezo poniendo 1 estrella a la app  en play store, explicando que angrid tiene precio..  y propongo un vote kick a hassn ( si acaso eso existe ) y a gente como el que desvirtua todo warspear.  ademas para poner un limite a la codicia de angrid...  evitar cualquier compra de miracles. . siendo que nosotros todos juntos, sumamos otra gran cantida de ingresos....

gente, esto es una total falta de respeto, hagamosle saber....

pd: my gf wassy is agree.

Sidstar even if the developers implemented a new tourny that you would consider proper im sure the top leveled guilds would have no problem accomedating accordingly. Even more so there would be many unhappy morose players with the changes as well. Cant please everyone unfortunately.

Laquesis as a 4 year player myself I must say your last post sounds absolutely exhausting. It seems to you as if airgrind hasn't provided a service for 4 years. Maybe it would be wise for you to download a new game  you can agree with.

I hate the tournament. Simple as that.

I wonder if anyone will agree to this.

NO ONE CAN WIN EXCEPT THE TOP LVL GUILDS COMPETING FOR IT.

lvl2-3 guilds have no chance ever. Cuz lvl4 guilds have more players making GP.

Developers, please sit up and think of a tournament that is not limited to the top lvl guilds only.

Others are getting hurt.

This Tournament is absolutely pointless.

Limits the game to only the top 200 players MAXIMUM. There are thousands of players maybe playing daily from each faction.  :diablo:

GUYS Think of a proper tournament.  :facepalm:

Lol

iyes,  in the early stages Angrid work for people. not for today,

and I see you same reasons. I have rights, I am part of ws.  and this is for the average player, only means that has to be

respected.  your opinion is rich or those who only speak nonsense new in

world chat, have no clue

close this topic already, the lack of IQ & EQ is insane...

No ty , players giving their opinions and developers have to read all.

we all know you are a hassn dog thats why you want this closed a great update for you eh?

Haha, maybe you need to grow up. Instead of trying to troll people, everyone knows you're a failed illiterate troll.

we all know you are a hassn dog thats why you want this closed a great update for you eh?

dogs never like to share bones :blush:

i dont want to be rude, but this mess  must be over, we have the right to have fun, not only rich player can have fun. ok maybe since they are payer they deserve more, but doesnt mean that other must get nothing :facepalm: :facepalm:

btw im not specifying anyone. im saying in general

This post by devs was to get players feed back on new tournament reward. Its not set in stone yet. We're all welcome to give our opinions.  But please be educated on your posts. Insulting, name calling and bullying is plain childish. Remember we all have feelings.  Stick to the topic please.