[2014.06.05] New guild tournament rewards!

r0land

As I remember I only posted once..but the post disappear later..thats why I post it back..why removed it?i just want to share my ingame experience

But mecha is righ a bit unfair.

Inemerald just aoa can get the full set

yeah they are right, when u will give some good stuff to players who arent top or rich, comeon show some thoughtful

Hello there :pardon:

would u tell me when u will add pvp spear for paladins in arena shops?!

Paladins seems too low these days in camparison to other classes :facepalm:

But mecha is righ a bit unfair.

Inemerald just aoa can get the full set

yeah they are right, when u will give some good stuff to players who arent top or rich, comeon show some thoughtful

Apparently you may get same equipment on easy normal or hard. But chance increased on harder dungeons.

99310_.png

They really should think of something for non gold winners

And also in the end..

Who really uses 4/4 sets?

Mix sets (or just arena) are best for pvp

Unless they give new accessories or weapons and costumes and other goodies, really not much to miss out on as long as you get the cc

We are all getting too excited and if you never noticed before,

R0land disappears after a few hours then page gets locked after a day or two.. lets all chill out

Roland I think mistakenly said only 1st place winners....

Or joking, please roley answer us + answer this.

so  ...this last new definetly  KILL  the free... concept..  and soul of this game.....  you guys are totally right to do that due kids continue spending $  to became someone into the game....

why you don't make it official and  create something for  normal ppl ?

what will be ?? rich vs poor ??

We are waiting for avondial island when it update ? We can't wait for it . You had said that craft and avondil will be in one update but it didn't came .

I'm 100% sure that avondyl is already a finished project. They're just trowing shitty updates at us with lvl 20

items so players would spend hundreds on amping those. After they see that less people are getting those

items. They trow a  new weak update at us. They're just sucking our money out of us as long as possible

before they release their already finished project  'Avondyl'. And when Avondyl is finally here, players have

to start amping more new weapons and gear. Devs don't care about the players amd the game, they care

about theirselves and their pocket filled with money.

Fail update for Emerald server AoA keeps winning all tournaments because they got Hassn who got unlimited mcoin supply without Hassn mc guilds would suck hard elfs got like 5 top guilds but mcs only got Hassn lol...

So until Hassn quits or dies AoA will get better and better with each update that gives AoA access to top gear

So even if Hassn leaves rest AoA members will have top gear thanks to Hassn

Its funny cause in map 2 i can hold my own against 17-20 lvl mcs with my 15 lvl druid with +6 staff :D

True skill>+10 rich no brains

Anyway gm check peoples opinions 80% of players dont like this update and elf chat in emerald is filled with spam atm everybody wants to protest/quit/troll because this update is exclusive to AoA :D

Its sad that im a European and some rich Arab kid is spoiling my european server

Oh wait money buys everything...

im just hoping roland comes out and says he was being sarcastic about the new dungeon requirements.

otherwise, I will just mix cc sets with other equips, such as arena (higher level once they come out) or map 3 items from shops or bosses. Im not going to move mountains just to get set bonuses. Id rather be undergeared.

10 win (1st place)for hard?? .... :x "nice" :pleasantry:

Pls change it....2nd and 3rd places are also on the podium (deserve respect,players also sweat to get this place)

Fail update for Emerald server AoA keeps winning all tournaments because they got Hassn who got unlimited mcoin supply without Hassn mc guilds would suck hard elfs got like 5 top guilds but mcs only got Hassn lol...

So until Hassn quits or dies AoA will get better and better with each update that gives AoA access to top gear

So even if Hassn leaves rest AoA members will have top gear thanks to Hassn

Its funny cause in map 2 i can hold my own against 17-20 lvl mcs with my 15 lvl druid with +6 staff :D

True skill>+10 rich no brains

Anyway gm check peoples opinions 80% of players dont like this update and elf chat in emerald is filled with spam atm everybody wants to protest/quit/troll because this update is exclusive to AoA :D

Its sad that im a European and some rich Arab kid is spoiling my european server

Oh wait money buys everything...

Why all people cry about AoA. Its ur fault if no go to join tournaments. Many jelous in this post :)

Heres an idea: Tournament winners are going to be receiving  crimson now correct?

How about crimson sellers offer dungeon ticket entry's. These can be used for EASY 1 ticket price, NORMAL 2 ticket, HARD 3 ticket, HEROIC 5 ticket. These tickets may be bought with crimson for about 25 cc.  Good idea? :unknw:

This will keep players to continue their crimson quests daily and keep them busy for some time. Also all players will have the availability.  Obviously these guilds who spend more will have a greater opportunity

Losers say this:

Heres an idea: Tournament winners are going to be receiving  crimson now correct?

How about crimson sellers offer dungeon ticket entry's. These can be used for EASY 1 ticket price, NORMAL 2 ticket, HARD 3 ticket, HEROIC 5 ticket. These tickets may be bought with crimson for about 25 cc.  Good idea? :unknw:

This will keep players to continue their crimson quests daily and keep them busy for some time. Also all players will have the availability.  Obviously these guilds who spend more will have a greater opportunity

i agree unfair for #2 and #3 trophies especially what i know in eu emerald tournaments, if u want to let #1 only get access than why u puted #2 #3 rewards n trophies?

i suggest wht i readed in these posts here but forgot where

nvm the trophy counter and put it like a ticket access to special dungeon:

new tournaments gets #1 gold ticket + 500cc, #2 silver ticket + 400cc, #3 bronze ticket + 300cc

gold ticket gives access to: herioc/hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeks

silver ticket gives access to: hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeks

bronze ticket gives access to: easy special dungeons for 2weeks

special dungeon cc rewards: 5cc easy ,10cc normal, 15cc hard, 20cc herioc (u receive cc when dungeon completed)

cost to enter special dungeon 2-3stamina/dungeon

or u can remove that herioc n keep it 3 dungeons

from my point of view thats balance 99% for everyone, and when 2week passes than another 3guilds will win the ticket from old winners, what u guyz think?  :)

Why all people cry about AoA. Its ur fault if no go to join tournaments. Many jelous in this post :)

Not about AoA, but stating the advantages this will give that one guild. We're asking for fare trade here. If all EU join AoA, would that make it fun or challenging?  Im sure Hassn would enjoy to be king and inv all EU if possible.

Losers say this:

we may not win #1 vs a arab millionaire, but atleast mario, isn't a bought puppet, hassn is 99% of everything you are in WS, just remember that, you will alway's be hassns investment, bank? money sinkhole? parasite?..

AoA = Hassn, nothing more, he's done a good job at buying EU.

i agree unfair for #2 and #3 trophies especially what i know in eu emerald tournaments, if u want to let #1 only get access than why u puted #2 #3 rewards n trophies?

new tournaments gets #1 gold ticket + 500cc, #2 silver ticket + 400cc, #3 bronze ticket + 300cc

gold ticket gives access to: herioc/hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeks

special dungeon cc rewards: 5cc easy ,10cc normal, 15cc hard, 20cc herioc (u receive cc when dungeon completed)

from my point of view thats balance 99% for everyone, and when 2week passes than another 3guilds will win the ticket from old winners, what u guyz think?  :)

+1

Stick to my idea.  Too much cc on your part. Remember drops are receiving and not 100% guaranteed.  Remember it like hunting ruberious. At your rate it will take hundreds of thousands of cc. Get your own idea and let devs modifi or figure out  ;D besides, still unfair for all to join.

we may not win #1 vs a arab millionaire, but atleast mario, isn't a bought puppet, hassn is 99% of everything you are in WS, just remember that, you will alway's be hassns investment, bank? money sinkhole? parasite?..

AoA = Hassn, nothing more, he's done a good job at buying EU.

Why you mad with me sulla? Oh i forgot u cant win me so you always cry here or maybe you angry because hassn reject you in AoA 2 tournaments ago?

You always be a crybaby loser. :)

You're calling me a looser?  Hmmm nice one. Got any better?

Hmmm nothing more for you. For your minion Sulla yes

Losers say this:

well i dont think are is any think wrong with what supre and catalonia, not all have someone to help them, and this game is game , meaning: its to have fun not watch others ♥♥♥♥ u while ur laughing

Hmmm nothing more for you. For your minion Sulla yes

10 % of abc did more than I in that tournament especially Sulla who was the top player. I don't think you have your facts right. BTW is it true an ABC member was top GP earning player in AoA? More than you?

well i dont think are is any think wrong with what supre and catalonia, not all have someone to help them, and this game is game , meaning: its to have fun not watch others ♥♥♥♥ u while ur laughing

OH YOU ARE ALIVE MALEK =O

10 % of abc did more than I in that tournament especially Sulla who was the top player. I don't think you have your facts right. BTW is it true an ABC member was top GP earning player in AoA? More than you?

I know , you just put the cookies for him to do the job well :)

I know , you just put the cookies for him to do the job well :)

Do tell. You speak with experience in that matter?  :) Besides you're still wrong. Like he said. He can prove he actually pays for miracles.  Can you?

Adding a new way to spend cc is awesome, but guild tournaments are all about money and level of the guild. Guilds lvl 1 can't compete with guilds level 3. Best guilds will keep getting better while the others won't stand a chance.

One thing is making it hard to obtain, other is making it impossible.

I agree completely with ladygi. And I mean this with no disrespect devs, but this is total crap. Ur giving this game to people who have money to make their guilds top. There are people that cant put 100's of dollars into this game. It's completely unfair for people who can't get into the top guilds. I think in all fairness instead of handing over this game to people who put alot of money into this maybe you guys should work on the new Island and lvl increase that we were told about a while ago and make it a bit easier on people that can't afford being top guild.  :nea:

the first update for crafting i saw this is craft weapon and armor but,after updated it's only weapon craft.it will be availablle in next update or not ? :blush:

and

if only the winner tour can get the lvl20 armor and can't sell , this can upset the players and might make them stop playing out of desperation.maybe... :blush:

soory if this chat make big problem :(

TIME TO QUIT WARSPEAR . I dont have hundered s of dollars to spend on mcoins like sexvixen said . Ty devs . Ty everyone

same too me a lot of money too.but i said for other players.its not all use mcoin but they buy mcoin item from us who's use mcoin.

if only mcoin user play this game then how we can sell that item in game :facepalm:

I was hoping ws would never come to this.

"Great news guys, we will be giving you all new armors and weapons, but, only if you give me all your money."

I gotta give you guys props, you guys managed to find thousands of half retarded pelple who are willing to spend hundreds of dollars every month to get some neat gear.

The warspear staff  has surpassed greed and its on a whole new level.

I got alot to say but hey, you guys arent normal people who can make a good argument, you guys simply click "delete post" or "ban player" if you dislike what someone has to say.

wkwkwkwkwk i think this from your deep heart :pleasantry: isn't

Heres an idea: Tournament winners are going to be receiving  crimson now correct?  How about crimson sellers offer dungeon ticket entry's. These can be used for EASY 1 ticket price, NORMAL 2 ticket, HARD 3 ticket, HEROIC 5 ticket. These tickets may be bought with crimson for about 25 cc.  Good idea? :unknw:  This will keep players to continue their crimson quests daily and keep them busy for some time. Also all players will have the availability.  Obviously these guilds who spend more will have a greater opportunity

Nice idea, but maybe make them more expensive or add a duration until the guild who has won can buy them, but I also like lallouss's idea much :) .

i agree unfair for #2 and #3 trophies especially what i know in eu emerald tournaments, if u want to let #1 only get access than why u puted #2 #3 rewards n trophies?i suggest wht i readed in these posts here but forgot wherenvm the trophy counter and put it like a ticket access to special dungeon:new tournaments gets #1 gold ticket + 500cc, #2 silver ticket + 400cc, #3 bronze ticket + 300ccgold ticket gives access to: herioc/hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weekssilver ticket gives access to: hard/normal/easy special dungeons for 2weeksbronze ticket gives access to: easy special dungeons for 2weeksspecial dungeon cc rewards: 5cc easy ,10cc normal, 15cc hard, 20cc herioc (u receive cc when dungeon completed)cost to enter special dungeon 2-3stamina/dungeonor u can remove that herioc n keep it 3 dungeonsfrom my point of view thats balance 99% for everyone, and when 2week passes than another 3guilds will win the ticket from old winners, what u guyz think?  :)

With you my bro :) , great idea!

im just hoping roland comes out and says he was being sarcastic about the new dungeon requirements.

otherwise, I will just mix cc sets with other equips, such as arena (higher level once they come out) or map 3 items from shops or bosses. Im not going to move mountains just to get set bonuses. Id rather be undergeared.

all I want to say, that dungeon is still in development, we posted this information to listen your opinions and advices.

Really can't understand all this panic, nothing is concrete here :)

from me personally: how can we blame someone, that he has possibilities? And what can we do, if someone has not?