[2014.06.05] New guild tournament rewards!

r0land

:shok: im alone in my room  :shok:  are u a ghost  :blush: ??

i'm that Feel, if you know what i mean

Much better if mechanic is just like before or somewhat same.. Cc = lvl20 armors and heroic equipments from boss or kota..

I think it's kind of hard to get in the new dungeons this way  :(  Also in some guilds there might be a couple of players who are really active but they cant get to top because rest of the guild isn't really doing anything... Imo would be better if you would need to make x amount of gp to get to the dungeons ;D  But i guess this is supposed to be a "guild dungeon" type thing that is supposed to be done with the rest of ur guild...

yes, that's actually what I meant -__-

I'm suddenly a lot less excited.. actually I'm not even excited at all anymore

10 #1 places? Thats insane. What the hell were you guys thinking.

I hope this update will not be messed up like some others.

kkkk serio isso lol por que sera q eles nao comecam a vnde os itens em miracles de uma vez  :lol:

That reply on BR forum says it all.

"Really? lol

They should just start selling items on Miracle Shop"

I'm suddenly a lot less excited.. actually I'm not even excited at all anymore

10 #1 places? Thats insane. What the hell were you guys thinking.

I hope this update will not be messed up like some others.

agreed

Haha, that's pretty bad honestly. Beating AoA is almost impossible, and WILL turn down many EU players.

Letting players unlock those dungeons with Guild Points is a WAY better idea, because people have a real chance of getting those items. Just make it cost about the same amount of GP they would need to amass on average, so one win would equal about 500k GP.

Doing so will let players gain those prizes at their own pace, for example over three tourneys.

Beating AoA is impossible. They can 5v5 allday, 24/7 for 2 weeks. Only times Any other guild has won the tourny is when AoA has "let" them win.

Beating AoA is impossible. They can 5v5 allday, 24/7 for 2 weeks. Only times Any other guild has won the tourny is when AoA has "let" them win.

AoA and Nuclear Qualify luckily,no other guild gets qualified to "Hard" instance

Even guild tournaments are a fail. Invite the rich and useful, screw unity of players.. UNITY OF THE RICH!!

Pre-guild update, clans/guilds had so much more meaning.

And now they have even more reasons for not letting other guilds win. Woooo

Enjoy!

So all the armors are avaible for purchase in shops for everyone? (Pretty sure you answered this already, but i'm in autist mode atm.)

And if they are, how much they would cost?

So all the armors are avaible for purchase in shops for everyone? (Pretty sure you answered this already, but i'm in autist mode atm.)

And if they are, how much they would cost?

Nah, i think it will be like the chainless arrmor in lvl 15. Two eqipments will be in Shop and the rest u have to drop in this #1 pro winning tournament dungeon.

Seems cool. Kinda disappointing about that it mostly is for the guild tournament winners, but ohwell. They must get something, and this is better than pumping in shitloads of costumes.

About when will the gear be avaible for purchase? Days, weeks? Any date?

And how much whil they cost? Like a few thousand cc or...?

I notice it takes no strategy to be top player/top guild. It only takes spending. Just hope these new dungeons are tough and require some brain power, not just money power. Sure I understand money is needed to keep game running. So make it that rich can get the best stuff quicker as a speeding process but dont make it impossible for non m coin users to aquire them. For example what you did with arena rewards. Those things are way way too OP. This game is like: Money 75% Strategy 25%

Question ... if be aviable only for winners of tours... begin from now or all last tour??

Question ... if be aviable only for winners of tours... begin from now or all last tour??

all tourney

It would have been fair if you let "winners" mean top 3 but ya, even earlier i said what i said and my guild is only one gold away from going normal which wont be impossible to get. But that is extreme to only let first place winners get in only.

Maybe make a certain dungeon for the ones who cant win gold (emerald)

At least 10 guilds in sapphire can go easy when this comes live but i do not even think my guild with 4 golds is worth trying for a 5th one..

just rename EU-EMERALD to ME-HASSN

if you guys dont let "winners" mean guilds who spend a load and broke their backs getting gp (even the "cheaters" who 5x5 vs themselves)

You will see your "millions of players" turn into hundreds

I still stand by my statement that the guilds who win tournaments should get a bonus but to exclude all the guilds who are never going to get past #2 rank you are seriously making yourselves look like crazy people..

Paying 2m each to Sithlords and Pernicious to let me join.

Lol so now top guilds can sell slots for acess to new items? Great more greed and coruption...

It would have been fair if you let "winners" mean top 3 but ya, even earlier i said what i said and my guild is only one gold away from going normal which wont be impossible to get. But that is extreme to only let first place winners get in only.

Maybe make a certain dungeon for the ones who cant win gold (emerald)

At least 10 guilds in sapphire can go easy when this comes live but i do not even think my guild with 4 golds is worth trying for a 5th one..

just rename EU-EMERALD to ME-HASSN

if you guys dont let "winners" mean guilds who spend a load and broke their backs getting gp (even the "cheaters" who 5x5 vs themselves)

You will see your "millions of players" turn into hundreds

I still stand by my statement that the guilds who win tournaments should get a bonus but to exclude all the guilds who are never going to get past #2 rank you are seriously making yourselves look like crazy people..

I have another solution,let this event last 3-4 tourney.So all marginal guilds can win and recover the entry in instance or dungeons.

Probably a dumb question...but do current wins count or just win from this point on?

All tournament results are included even taking this tourney

lol wow

the first part was pretty cool

the second part means if you are not in a top guild, game over.

set bonus lv20s shouldnt be easy to get I guess

personal on receive  :bad:

whyyy

Опубликованное фото

Warriors of Arinar!

We are glad to inform you, that starting from current tournament, all winners will be getting crimson corundums as a reward. They can be spent in a new vendor's shops, which you can find in the cities of Arinar. In the closest time you'll be able to buy heroic equipment sets (the 20th level) with unique characteristics and useful bonuses.

Check them sets below:

How do you get these unique sets?

1. After winning a tournament you're getting a number of Сrimson Сorundums, finding a vendor and use CC for buying affordable items from the set. Good news, everyone: they are not just accepting new Crimson Corundums you got for the win, but also those you saved before.

But getting a full set is not just a piece of cake. To get the rest of needed items you require to finish the second step which is only available for the most successful tournament participants.

2. Guilds, which won the tournament, will be granted an access to a special instance* where you can get the rest of the items.

The assortment of these new shops will be expanding constantly, so starting gaining crimson corundums as soon as possible will be a fine move.

*Special guild tournament winners instance will be available in Nadir, there will be unique monsters and bosses in it.

You can get the rest of armor sets, catalysts and other valuable stuff.

So what are the conditions of entry?

Easy level - 1 tournament win

Normal level - 5 tournaments wins

Hard level - 10 tournaments wins

Heroic level will be available later.

Amount of prize Corundums and vendor's prices will be announced later.

Good luck, everyone!

AIGRING team.

not all player can win the tur :(

We are waiting for avondial island when it update ? We can't wait for it . You had said that craft and avondil will be in one update but it didn't came .

This news of new update made me crazzy :yahoo: that at last crimson coins have some use but when i heard the last part of

But getting a full set is not just a piece of cake. To get the rest of needed items you require to finish the second step which is only available for the most successful tournament participants. and

Guilds, which won the tournament, will be granted an access to a special instance* where you can get the rest of the items.

I REALLY BECAME CRAZZZZY  :crazy:

Due to this top guild would become even more powerful :facepalm: and normal guild who havent won a single tournament will be even more weak :'(

Oh come on!! :facepalm:  why win a tournament its a requeriment for get the full set? :facepalm: :facepalm: .

Its really unfair :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: . Dont reply me im really dissapointed :facepalm: .

At least you can add it as reward in swamp or in some boss. :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

So what are the conditions of entry?

Heroic level will be available later.

yes, that's actually what I meant -__-

No bro no. When you say tournament wins, you mean getting 1st 2nd or 3rd.  NOT just 1st place winners. RIGHT? Please resolve this confusion

our guild has 6 but no 1st place.

No bro no. When you say tournament wins, you mean getting 1st 2nd or 3rd.  NOT just 1st place winners. RIGHT? Please resolve this confusion

our guild has 6 but no 1st place.

yep ,i think there are gonna add tournament wins :)

Let me tell you how I feel about this game nowadays..

1.In arena 2v2 Lv20 nowadays are full of some 'rich' +10 teams spamming tickets,you can't win unless you find another rich partner which is +9+10 with you.The same goes for arena 5v5 where all the 'rich' guilds are gaining GP and win almost every matches there.That's why I stopped arena now unless pvp in 3v3.There's no point to go arena anymore.

2.Now all the 'rich' guilds can get a better equipment than all of us.

3.Talking about fair,I spent almost 20K++ Mcoins on my shaman's staff but still +9 while the others without using any Mcoins gets +10 in just a few amps.How many more Mcoins should I buy and spend?

4.My ranger recently bought a +10 Cbow Doom and now you only annouces another update coming.What a waste of money.

Rich=Pro Or No Lifers 24/7 Online?

Why not just sell all those weapons and armors in the Mshop?No need waste our time and join those 'rich' guilds spamming pots and tickets.

I will certainly buy them straight away and amp them right away.

Why keep on deleting my post?answer me! :diablo:

Cause you keep spamming the same thing over and over again.