[2014.06.05] New guild tournament rewards!

r0land

But hey, this update seems to have great potential!

I love it so far (Unless we got to spend a lot of mcoins even after 10 tourny wins).

What you said here doesn't look like the 2 quotes, also the 2 quotes doesn't look like each other.

wat?

A dice roll, like world of warcraft raids

r0land would this work?

funny, but no, we have enough random in our game :)

wat?

funny, but no, we have enough random in our game :)

Well thanks anyways, we need 2 more to get in hard, i guess you guys know how to keep us coming back >:D

Well thanks anyways, we need 2 more to get in hard, i guess you guys know how to keep us coming back :diablo:

What about the others with 0 wins? Or with few wins and 2 levels behind top guilds?

I'm not even talking bout BR server. Just imagine it at US and EU, or even at russian servers.

Consider giving prizes for the top 5 guilds on tournaments at the very least.

Well thanks anyways, we need 2 more to get in hard, i guess you guys know how to keep us coming back :diablo:

Should decrease he tourney  reward say 6 :)

What about the others with 0 wins? Or with few wins and 2 levels behind top guilds?

I'm not even talking bout BR server. Just imagine it at US and EU, or even at russian servers.

Consider giving prizes for the top 5 guilds on tournaments at the very least.

Sorry but there's still items for everyone else, cc items?

The people who played and (paid) to get aigrind enough $$ to find it worth while to make updates deserve a bit more than a costume

I would lie if i say i give a Care about all the guilds who talked smack while all the other guilds went and won tournys

Ya, it sucks but im glad they are giving a bonus to some of us

Good update for light and heavy armor sure, but cloth :( you get wrecked in arena without resil, wish rewards where accessories/weapons.

wat?

Aze asked this,

3. Is there going to be a time limit on how long you can buy items/run instances? Or as long as you're in a guild with one win, you can buy/run limitlessly?

You answered this,

3. We are thinking about it, will say later for sure.

My question about your answer is,

What you said here doesn't look like the 2 quotes(below), also the 2 quotes doesn't look like each other.

To get the rest of needed items you require to finish the second step which is only available for the most successful tournament participants.

2. Guilds, which won the tournament(you didn't say the period, so the guild can enter always), will be granted an access to a special instance* where you can get the rest of the items.

Feel free to ask.

Answer me ASAP, thanks!

Aze asked this,

You answered this,

My question about your answer is,

Feel free to ask.

Answer me ASAP, thanks!

he asked about time of instance availability.

I answered, that we will discuss this time. (by the way, you can buy items any time you want if you have enough CC)

Oh i hve 1600 cc hehehe that means i m in richest cc coins . But i think resilence is best . So i need 2 k cc unique bestest cc costume . That will worth my 2000 cc hardwork . Game think abt it lol .

Oh i hve 1600 cc hehehe that means i m in richest cc coins . But i think resilence is best . So i need 2 k cc unique bestest cc costume . That will worth my 2000 cc hardwork . Game think abt it lol .

there are guys who have 6-7k cc  :'(  im ripped at 685 cc at present

looks fine to me. >.>

Thanks! :blush:

he asked about time of instance availability.

I answered, that we will discuss this time. (by the way, you can buy items any time you want if you have enough CC)

Okays, lol. I know what he asked & what you said, but I'm kinda answering your question from the starting post.

- In the 1st quote, you said only who won lots of guild tournaments can get the needed items(which means you need to win some more tournaments to continue entering instances or get more items.

- In the 2nd quote, you didn't say the period as you're saying it's forever.

Now you say, "you can buy items any time you want if you have enough CC", which means we can by anytime we want. Pls explain everything or just answer this simple question:

Will the guilds who won 1 tournament can enter easy level forever?

Easy level - 1 tournament win

Normal level - 5 tournaments wins

Hard level - 10 tournaments wins

Heroic level will be available later.

Do past Tourney wins count too? ( #1 till #22 )

Easy level - 1 tournament winNormal level - 5 tournaments winsHard level - 10 tournaments winsHeroic level will be available later.

Do past Tourney wins count too? ( #1 till #22 )

yes.

Do you guys have the armor sets designed yet?

Could you post what each armor set looks like?

Check your "s" in "winners".

Well, it could mean #1 places in all servers.

top guild will be more OP, who's strong will be more strong and who's noob will be more noob, R.I.P Fair-Play.

u bring so much unfair in this game , cant expect anymore. tyvm

Do you guys have the armor sets designed yet?

Could you post what each armor set looks like?

sorry, not yet, but in the nearest future we will have them ready.

Well, it could mean #1 places in all servers.

yes, that's actually what I meant -__-

Rethink it, could be a reason for many ppl to leave game.

:shok: :shok: , Impossible dude, btw answer me here :( .

means Only that #1 ten prizes winner gets entry to Hard instance?Im confused  :search:

:shok: :shok: , Impossible dude, btw answer me here :( 

r0land maybe you didnt see the #1 winner list.

Only AoA from EU can enter hard

means Only that #1 ten prizes winner gets entry to Hard instance?Im confused  :search:

It means that only 1st Place winners can enter this instance/dungeon.

Haha, that's pretty bad honestly. Beating AoA is almost impossible, and WILL turn down many EU players.

Letting players unlock those dungeons with Guild Points is a WAY better idea, because people have a real chance of getting those items. Just make it cost about the same amount of GP they would need to amass on average, so one win would equal about 500k GP.

Doing so will let players gain those prizes at their own pace, for example over three tourneys.

It means that only 1st Place winners can enter this instance/dungeon.

Depends how many 1st prize they have got(still arguing,should be total prizes)

1=easy

5=normal

10=hard

needed to enter

Haha, that's pretty bad honestly. Beating AoA is almost impossible, and WILL turn down many EU players.

Letting players unlock those dungeons with Guild Points is a WAY better idea, because people have a real chance of getting those items. Just make it cost about the same amount of GP they would need to amass on average, so one win would equal about 500k GP.

Doing so will let players gain those prizes at their own pace, for example over three tourneys.

Yes, for gp is better but no for 500k for the win :/, or make it for all cups or make the easy needs bronze cups, normal silver cups, hard gold cups & heroic bronze/silver/gold cups.

Depends how many 1st prize they have got(still arguing,should be total prizes)

1=easy

5=normal

10=hard

needed to enter

I'm with you bro, i'm with you...

Yes, for gp is better but no for 500k for the win :/, or make it for all cups or make the easy needs bronze cups, normal silver cups, hard gold cups & heroic bronze/silver/gold cups.

500k is around the amount of GP you would need to get close to the top 3 places.

It's supposed to be a long-time goal, not something you can do over the weekend. Remember that you need Corundums to buy those new items, and it will probably take weeks, or even months to amass enough of them.

Bullshit,my ranger only gets +10 cbow doom a while ago and now another new weapons and armors otw:facepalm:

Seriously now only all the rich and top guilds get a better equipment..lame >:D

I'm with you bro, i'm with you...

:shok: im alone in my room  :shok:  are u a ghost  :blush: ??

Still not agreeing with r0land decison..(1st is hard and 10 wins  :shok: :shok: )

see #azebu its hard to maintain this gp..Many have lvled up.Atm they dont have this much gp .Be practical

Very disappointing idea.

I Think the development team need to sit down and re-think the entire idea.

Only thing that sounds good, is the more items in CC shop and CC added to the tourny rewards.