[2014.06.05] New guild tournament rewards!

r0land

Опубликованное фото

Warriors of Arinar!

We are glad to inform you, that starting from current tournament, all winners will be getting crimson corundums as a reward. They can be spent in a new vendor's shops, which you can find in the cities of Arinar. In the closest time you'll be able to buy heroic equipment sets (the 20th level) with unique characteristics and useful bonuses.

Check them sets below:

How do you get these unique sets?

1. After winning a tournament you're getting a number of Сrimson Сorundums, finding a vendor and use CC for buying affordable items from the set. Good news, everyone: they are not just accepting new Crimson Corundums you got for the win, but also those you saved before.

But getting a full set is not just a piece of cake. To get the rest of needed items you require to finish the second step which is only available for the most successful tournament participants.

2. Guilds, which won the tournament, will be granted an access to a special instance* where you can get the rest of the items.

The assortment of these new shops will be expanding constantly, so starting gaining crimson corundums as soon as possible will be a fine move.

*Special guild tournament winners instance will be available in Nadir, there will be unique monsters and bosses in it.

You can get the rest of armor sets, catalysts and other valuable stuff.

So what are the conditions of entry?

Easy level - 1 tournament win

Normal level - 5 tournaments wins

Hard level - 10 tournaments wins

Heroic level will be available later.

Amount of prize Corundums and vendor's prices will be announced later.

Good luck, everyone!

AIGRING team.

lol wow

the first part was pretty cool

the second part means if you are not in a top guild, game over.

set bonus lv20s shouldnt be easy to get I guess

personal on receive  :bad:

whyyy

lol wow

whyyy

because it's precious and shouldn't be sold freely(

Awesome, but I kinda agree with Mecha. Btw, will u translate the table to english?

because it's precious and shouldn't be sold freely(

hmm tell me?Russian?Translate it :)

Опубликованное фото

But mecha is righ a bit unfair.

Inemerald just aoa can get the full set

I think he means with 1-10 tournament wins not only "gold" are counted, everything is counted + u can gather the wins together.

I think he means with 1-10 tournament wins not only "gold" are counted, everything is counted + u can gather the wins together.

yap

Collect seeker's st from now on :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

lol wow

whyyy

Atleast they should allow on dungeon's drop

Oh, sorry, this is our wiki.

they are all like:

Cloth:

Set 1 Wild Magic set

Set 2 Starry Wisdom set

Mail:

Set 1 Golden Dawn set

Set 2 Dark Heavens set

Leather:

Set 1 Burning Rage set

Set 2 Grim Exile set

Everything else is kinda in English.

Oh, sorry, this is our wiki.

they are all like:

Cloth:

Set 1 Wild Magic set

Set 2 Starry Wisdom set

Mail:

Set 1 Golden Dawn set

Set 2 Dark Heavens set

Leather:

Set 1 Burning Rage set

Set 2 Grim Exile set

Everything else is kinda in English.

And what about  the crimson points for each equip?

And what about  the crimson points for each equip?

ehm, starting post, last sentence

Roland this is amazing but can you make a new drop system for loot

So plate can be given to plate user or be chosen who gets the drop.. a roll system for same class to get instead of christmas time craziness

Roland this is amazing but can you make a new drop system for loot

So plate can be given to plate user or be chosen who gets the drop.. a roll system for same class to get instead of christmas time craziness

Or make Dungeon drop equiping?  :unknw:

Adding a new way to spend cc is awesome, but guild tournaments are all about money and level of the guild. Guilds lvl 1 can't compete with guilds level 3. Best guilds will keep getting better while the others won't stand a chance.

One thing is making it hard to obtain, other is making it impossible.

Adding a new way to spend cc is awesome, but guild tournaments are all about money and level of the guild. Guilds lvl 1 can't compete with guilds level 3. Best guilds will keep getting better while the others won't stand a chance.

finally winning tournaments isnt about a costume

Or make Dungeon drop equiping?  :unknw:

No... keep the items in the party that gets them

Not supply the highest bidder on server with them

At least for all it doesnt matter what trophy it is. (Emerald)

Couldnt agree more  :)

Or make Dungeon drop equipping?  :unknw:

Would be better.

I Would like to use one character to help equip another.

Yes.. the sad truth about tournaments. And yeshh.. more CC items!

Would like to see CC outfits though.

Okay, this seems cool.

But I have few questions.

1. What are the differences between difficulties? If you can (probably) get armor sets on easy, why bother getting 9 more wins to run hard?

2. Will you update these later on? In future updates, you said you'll up the level cap. Are we going to get new armor sets for higher level through tournament victories?

3. Is there going to be a time limit on how long you can buy items/run instances? Or as long as you're in a guild with one win, you can buy/run limitlessly?

Iggy is also right here. What if you made them unlockable with guild points? For example, 500k gp to unlock easy mode, 2.5m for normal, 5m for hard. And, your guild would need to be a certain level to buy items from shop? For example, to buy level 20 items your guild must be level 3?

No... keep the items in the party that gets them

Not supply the highest bidder on server with them

At least for all it doesnt matter what trophy it is. (Emerald)

Roll back idea is better,I suppose i could make an example and i hope you correct them if i am mistaken:

Party:Rogue,Shaman,Necro,Barbarian and Deathknight.

Drops:Wild Magic Helm,Burning Rage Brigantine ,Def 2x ,Ethereal Catalsyst and Dam 2x

what would you do here?which will get which armor?Roll-back will bring about a fight here.Necro/shaman fight for Wild magic set..

What would you propose here?

Which items will be available in shops and which will come from dungeon?

Is it going to be 2 pieces of eaxh set on shop and the other 2 from dungeon? Or full set from shop and belts & accessories from dungeons?

Roll back idea is better,I suppose i could make an example and i hope you correct them if i am mistaken:

Drops:Wild Magic Helm,Burning Rage Brigantine ,Def 2x ,Ethereal Catalsyst and Dam 2x

what would you do here?which will get which armor?Roll-back will bring about a fight here.Necro/shaman fight for Wild magic set..

You run with your guildmates, you could easily come to agreement.

Just implement some rule system yourself, like DKP.

You run with your guildmates, you could easily come to agreement.

Just implement some rule system yourself, like DKP.

Lmao,we all see the Irony here..

There couldnt be any agreement,everyone has a taste of greed.Even i have,and im not afraid to show it. :)

Lets see what the Developers decide..They are one step ahead of us :)

Seems like we have to wait another 2 years for lvl cap update.

Anyways. This update seems cool. Good job devs.

Anyways. This update seems cool. Good job devs.

No offense but its hard to make Quests,Their existance,their idea,Quest dialogs.Even if we helped them it would take months to put it into the game

No offense but its hard to make Quests,Their existance,their idea,Quest dialogs.Even if we helped them it would take months to put it into the game

Chosen and forsaken islands didn't take them 2 years.

Okay, this seems cool.

But I have few questions.

1. What are the differences between difficulties? If you can (probably) get armor sets on easy, why bother getting 9 more wins to run hard?

2. Will you update these later on? In future updates, you said you'll up the level cap. Are we going to get new armor sets for higher level through tournament victories?

3. Is there going to be a time limit on how long you can buy items/run instances? Or as long as you're in a guild with one win, you can buy/run limitlessly?

Iggy is also right here. What if you made them unlockable with guild points? For example, 500k gp to unlock easy mode, 2.5m for normal, 5m for hard. And, your guild would need to be a certain level to buy items from shop? For example, to buy level 20 items your guild must be level 3?

1. Matter of chances for drop.

2. Absolutely yes, there will be level cap and new stuff in CC shops according to the highest levels.

3. We are thinking about it, will say later for sure.

This system was made for the winners, but we can correct it and rethink in some way, it's always an option.

can't understand from which news can we make such a statement -___-

can't understand from which news can we make such a statement -___-

Didn't you post in the craft update. This is the last update untill

Avondyll comes?

Ulala i think only 2 gear equip in cc new store  can buy and the rest u need a guild  more than 1 win  in tourney to get full lvl 20 sets.  Same like a bg sets.

Sorry noob in english.haha

3. We are thinking about it, will say later for sure.

What you said here doesn't look like the 2 quotes, also the 2 quotes doesn't look like each other.

To get the rest of needed items you require to finish the second step which is only available for the most successful tournament participants.

2. Guilds, which won the tournament, will be granted an access to a special instance* where you can get the rest of the items.

A dice roll, like world of warcraft raids

r0land would this work?