Warden: A DPS Class wannabe?

regdon4

Good day Arinar folks.

I was thinking of building a DPS Warden. I stumbled upon its Stealing Power skill, and I haven't tried maxing it out since I would need to buy book of oblivion in order to so. 

So I will be needing your help. If there's any warden here that tried maxing out Stealing Power, please tell me how long does the 60% Attack Strength buff would last for. 

Thank you, Arinar folks.

Good day!

im a warden main! (boring life i know) :Penguin5: but im not here to complain im here to help you!

On 3/19/2022 at 12:13 PM, regdon4 said:

So I will be needing your help. If there's any warden here that tried maxing out Stealing Power, please tell me how long does the 60% Attack Strength buff would last for. 

there was an balance update not long ago on december 2021 but i can explain it!

i have maxed out Stealing Power and at 4/4 it last for 12 seconds! very cool right? and the main question of this thread, would a Warden be good as Damage?

i have experience with dmg warden and tank warden and id say its not bad as a dmg it self but it needs way too many buffs to even try to get called a dmg. becouse yes we have a 60% Atk Strenght skill but that alone isnt enought to be though as a damage, theres other factors like Critical Hit or Penetration that are way more important than 1 skill it self. The only way a warden could try to compete with actual dmg classes its if it has Light Mermen gear and its above 50% speed (60% with two-handed wpns), 40% pene (20% light mm and 20% from guild and gear) and 30%+ critical hit

Spoiler

note that i dont have mermen gear.. this an aproximation of combination of gears and classless books