Parties should have more space!

The Ranmage

Why party room so small?!!?!?!?!??!?I got an guild and we gonna go pvp,and we have to make two parties for dat :crazy: .And we could not chat with our bro guild,cuz we have diffrent guilds.

I just cant explain anything,eh  :blush: :facepalm:

Ya it would be nice, but I think devs removed it because it was making a lot of load on servers.

They changed this in v1.0 update, check it.

"

The maximum group size is reduced from 8 to 5.

"

Ya it would be nice, but I think devs removed it because it was making a lot of load on servers.

They changed this in v1.0 update, check it.

"

The maximum group size is reduced from 8 to 5.

"

Yup.

But in time they can improve it, if they wished to do so.

yes such a long time  ago we can have up to 8 ppl in a party. i think it's useful like last time, my party can beat that plant thingy boss(forgot the name), we manage to kill it with 7ppl but 4ppl we failed to kill it. :'(

Better idea:Guild Parties :P No need to explain xD

Not such a bad idea, but it also will make a big load on servers, maybe this idea will work.

I like when we open the map if we're not in parties to see other guild mates numbered around in any map, also the numbers can be put as who's #1/2..........etc in gp.

Not such a bad idea, but it also will make a big load on servers, maybe this idea will work.

I like when we open the map if we're not in parties to see other guild mates numbered around in any map, also the numbers can be put as who's #1/2 in gp.

Wow, :)  we could be Twin  Brothers  :shok:

So were will the party at?

When you are not in party,you will be counted as Guild party member and in same location(if 2 or more )are present,they are taken in party by default..(Passive Party)

When you join another party(simple interact>>add/invite to party)You make a party of 5 members.You will be removed from the guild party(no drop will be shared with guild anymore)

Note:You can choose in settings to defaultly invite yourself to Guild Party(Checkbox) So no problem if some people dont wish to share drops with guild.

In guild party(could be many,depending on location)u can see the Guild members present on left-hand side of the screen(hp,mana)

Note:Location change will defaultly remove you from the guild party..Again enables as a default action..

Shouldnt give much system load  :unknw:

When you are not in party,you will be counted as Guild party member and in same location(if 2 or more )are present,they are taken in party by default..(Passive Party)

When you join another party(simple interact>>add/invite to party)You make a party of 5 members.You will be removed from the guild party(no drop will be shared with guild anymore)

Note:You can choose in settings to defaultly invite yourself to Guild Party(Checkbox) So no problem if some people dont wish to share drops with guild.

In guild party(could be many,depending on location)u can see the Guild members present on left-hand side of the screen(hp,mana)

Note:Location change will defaultly remove you from the guild party..Again enables as a default action..

Shouldnt give much system load  :unknw:

Oh, I didn't understand it well or maybe kinda, anyways, I agree with you + I like people to check my idea.

I like when we open the map if we're not in parties to see other guild mates numbered around in any map, also the numbers can be put as who's #1/2 in gp.

The game is balanced  for 5 party members. Imagine what 8 players will do in tower. Or Astral lab. I know its good tho, but they just wont make it cuz the game developers will lose money this way believe or not.

P.S. They have to invest human hours of working just because u want bigger party ? Pointless for them to fix something that alredy works fine. GM have more imortant things to do now i guess. Map 3 is coming, right ?

The game is balanced  for 5 party members. Imagine what 8 players will do in tower. Or Astral lab. I know its good tho, but they just wont make it cuz the game developers will lose money this way believe or not.

Thats why i suggested guild party,they cant enter in instances just they can share drops in lab/farms etc

Thats why i suggested guild party,they cant enter in instances just they can share drops in lab/farms etc

That would be nice :)

The guild party sound like a really interesting idea, for tower and arena they can keep the 5 members party, but it will be cool that the max could be increased to 8 again for hunts  :good: