Ingame Chat Sent Message Includes Time

Venk

Currently there are reminders in game
for example,
When a war Is about to start In map 2 there will be a reminder of system message which is being sent automatically after every short period of time In worldchat and mainly It includes time along with those messages.
Like wise GvG and raid bosses also has a reminder notification In world chat and other chats.
Events tab has a whole separate timer for all the events (when they will begin , when they will end ..etc)

But this one Is completely different and Is especially for different types of Ingame chats.

How It Works:
Any message being sent (from you or from someone else or system messages) In world/guild/trade/area/party/info/private chat 
there will be a time next to the message In small size at either left side or ride side of the message, This time will Indicate when the message was sent.
All different server will have there respective time zone on the chat
lets say If you're from EU server, All the messages In-game chat will show the time with respect to the european timezone
similarly,
US American timezone
RU Russian timezone etc.

Why It Is Needed:
To keep track of when a message was sent (either from someone or just system msgs)
I have noticed alot of time when I am afk and If anyone sends me a private message I dont know when and at what exact time It was sent to me.
With the help of this Implementation we will be able to check exactly who texted you and at what time.
It will also help In keeping track of messages In trade chat by which we will be able to differentiate which one was recent and which one Is from 1 hour or 2 hours ago.

And also because there has been some major changes In chats menu recently
so I thought why not just share the idea.

thanks

message sent timer .png