My experience playing Warspear after coming back from a hiatus.

Malik Campbell

Good day everyone, I've came across this game back in 2016, I fell in love with the art, lore, story and gameplay, but I found it very hard to achieve most things especially gold and because of that I was on and off with the game itself and facing dead ends. I started asking myself "should I start spending money to get out of these situations?" which I was willing to do because at the time this game was unlike any mmorpg I've ever played and I couldn't find anymore like it on mobile devices back then, Which is why I made a post on here about purchasing miracle coins and wanting to sell items that I bought off the Miracle store. I looked at everyone's opinions and advices, then I think hard upon the final decisions and decided that It wouldn't be worth it because to me the investment would be too great and back then people were dashing thousands of dollars on characters, to that I say "No thank you" because I'm the type of person that if I'm having fun with a product and enjoying said product I'd want to support the people behind it by either buying more or look at what else they have in store, but unfortunately I wasn't having fun with Warspear Online, I really wanted to because it has that special something about it but the devs didn't want to fix the hardship in the game which was one of the main reasons why I dropped it back in 2019 and work on getting my I.T. Certificates.

At the Starting of 2022 I decided to checkout Warspear and see if there were any improvements and I must say I was very surprised by them, it was much easier to earn gold, the mobs weren't difficult like before in Map 1, the solo dungeons are gifts sent from heaven and the login daily rewards to that I say FINALLY. The game population is very low at the moment, there are more Sentinels than Legions and because of that I can't quest in peace on Map 2 without high leveled Seekers, bladedancers and rangers killing me and blocking my way, which is why I want to invest in characters to kick there behinds, sending them running in the process. The Sentinels aren't really much help because I have to spam help so many times in world chat with no luck of finding anyone to help me with gatekeeper and Berenger Dungeons, I mean one time a seeker wanted to help me with gatekeeper but at the same time was helping someone else with the last quest for the Chainless Legion reputation, somehow the quester died and left the party then the high level seeker just randomly left the game leaving me alone in the party perplexed. After that I started questing on the legions side and it was a breeze, the people there are helpful and I manage to found a dk that help my Chieftain with bg easy to hard ON HIS OWN, like holy moly that dude was a walking juggernaut, my chieftain (Aligrays) is currently level 20 and I'm able to do quests on Map 4, because of the help I've received and I'm in a guild that has kind hearted people in it, The Legion faction is were I'll stay from now on. 

In conclusion, I'm happy that the devs made some good improvements and I hope they continue to do so but it's sad to see that they started too late when they started to lose players by hundreds of thousands if not millions, I can see myself purchasing Mcoins in the future to speed things up for my characters, build one of the greatest Legion guilds In the US server and help others out. Have a good day everyone. :give_rose:

Edited by Malik Campbell

When I started in 2013~ (maybe 2014) I started as a paladin and I must say it's hard to find people even then to get help but now I play a dk called DrakoSlayd and I find help fairly easily when I need it. Though I do agree with the fact there are just less people in the legion side than the elf. I don't really know why but it's likely just from how op seekers and bd is

On 3/18/2022 at 1:51 PM, Drakoknight said:

When I started in 2013~ (maybe 2014) I started as a paladin and I must say it's hard to find people even then to get help but now I play a dk called DrakoSlayd and I find help fairly easily when I need it. Though I do agree with the fact there are just less people in the legion side than the elf. I don't really know why but it's likely just from how op seekers and bd is

In that case, I hope the legion someday can put those classes to shame, but a legion can only hope.