New feature [Voice Chat Party]

Echoes

It will be easier to talk than chat while in pt so we can focused more when we play together. Sometimes i die because im busy chatting xd

18 hours ago, Echoes said:

It will be easier to talk than chat while in pt so we can focused more when we play together. Sometimes i die because im busy chatting xd

Use Discord. Sadly, I doubt ws has the team and resources to pull off this feature.

it is better to use discord, it is avaible on both mobile and pc, allows chatrooms even while out the game and can be organized very well in order to have a place where to chill with your friends, it is commonly used in many games even over the integrated voice chat of the game

On 3/17/2022 at 2:35 AM, lore said:

it is better to use discord, it is avaible on both mobile and pc, allows chatrooms even while out the game and can be organized very well in order to have a place where to chill with your friends, it is commonly used in many games even over the integrated voice chat of the game

When Lore was in TheForlorn he organized the voice chats very well. Plus Warspear really doesn't need that as it's covered already by most games as they just use Discord anyways. Plus I'm sure it's very expensive and likely requires to be set up during development before launch

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

When Lore was in TheForlorn he organized the voice chats very well. Plus Warspear really doesn't need that as it's covered already by most games as they just use Discord anyways. Plus I'm sure it's very expensive and likely requires to be set up during development before launch

it  can also weight on the servers depending on the modality of it

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 12:56 PM, TheCaster said:

Use Discord. Sadly, I doubt ws has the team and resources to pull off this feature.

Yes i know there is discrod but, when partied with stranger we cant use discord i think bcos we need to add him/her. If we have this we can alwyas talk even with someone we doesnt know