strange

Scout

Опубликованное фото">someone please explain what the intent of the screenshot above,,

why in pvp 2x2 (level 4-6) clay rank 31, he levels 1 and not elves or mc and has a symbol (?) :facepalm: ,, it's GM or bug :crazy:

Dude wats with tht -7 Опубликованное фото hhhhmmm maybe you should try my gadget Опубликованное фото might help you with a few guys Опубликованное фото

funny aye, prove em all wrong so they get upset and spam the karma  :wacko: weird guys. I think ill create a rogue in US just to piss em of :D

Dude wats with tht -7 Опубликованное фото hhhhmmm maybe you should try my gadget Опубликованное фото might help you with a few guys Опубликованное фото

He got - spam from 2 gaylords named Scout & Alonso gaylords abuse karma cause they noobs at fighting  :lol: :facepalm:

that guy shouldnt be banned for use so many icons?

First if your pointing towards me then am not "that guy"  take my name and complain 2nd how many icons do you think i hav used in each post  i guess three in each comment in what sense have i broken any rule that i should be banned for useing 3 icons.....???? Coz i hav seen ppl use more than 5 shouldn't they be banned .....?