New weapon skin

fivearah

Sure it would look cool but animations would be f'd up.

My idea:Reddy type :blush:

Fiery Blade kinda a bit like Burning on fire for One handed weapon

Bloody Sword kinda like Snorlar's sword for two handed weapon

Hellborn's staff looks like lvl 17 abyss zealot for priest or like winding specture  for shaman/druid(lvl 15 arena) but with glowing Red and Reddish Magenta on the stick :)

Conspirator's Crossbow looks black with its glowing red on its string and arrow. Animation like it is always firing (fire arrows) but it is not  :rofl:

Feel free to add suggestion i will add the New looks soon :)

Those ideas are nothing out of the ordinary. You basically just want to change the colors which shouldn't be a separate skin. I do think we should be able to choose the colors though even without a skin.

Still need a 1h candy cane skin, 2h and staff have a candy cane, why not 1h :diablo:

next time,everyone will ask for Two handed skin of Jolier's Bell  :facepalm: :crazy:  then staff  :crazy: .No offence candy stick for 1h will look ugly as hell  :bad:

next time,everyone will ask for Two handed skin of Jolier's Bell  :facepalm: :crazy:  then staff  :crazy: .No offence candy stick for 1h will look ugly as hell  :bad:

I think it would look pretty cool.

Ripper's still better tho.

Those ideas are nothing out of the ordinary. You basically just want to change the colors which shouldn't be a separate skin. I do think we should be able to choose the colors though even without a skin.

Choose the colour of weapons, no way!

You may want to check this.

How is character skin tone related to weapon skins? xD

It's not related.

That link you provided is irrelevant to this topic about weapon skins and not the skin tone of characters...

A one handed candy cane skin can't possibly look any worse than that bell skin! So I say go for it.

Also in response to the animations being messed up for boxing gloves.... Again I have to go back to the bell skin and wonder if the animations are all that important.. Lol

That link you provided is irrelevant to this topic about weapon skins and not the skin tone of characters...

Yes, I know. Check what I said:

You may want to check this.