Over 1000 signs failed.

Savageking

I spent close to 2000 signs just from +9 trying for +10 is my bow bugged? Ive heard people suggest unbinding and try again but I just cant do that. Im disappointed. Please tell me whats going on please or atleast the odds to +10 my doom bow from +9.

99144_.png

99146_.png

u got ur other lower successful amp, easier thats why +10 is hard for u, hardluck and no its not bugged and no unbinding doesnt do anything its the same exact bow so same successful rate on it, only time,location and technique is the different variable in ur amp equation

B.s. I dont know anyone on this game who spent 2000+ signs on one item except me. I dont want an opinion from some random noob i want an answer from a game developer/ moderator.

The amount of money I spent on this game i could have bought a car lol. All I want to know is the odds to +10, can I get an answer from someone who knows the real odds? The only odds of successful amp known is 0-+1 is 100% success. Whats the odds to +10 from +9? Is it less than .1%?

99149_.png

I dont want an opinion from some random noob

The amount of money I spent on this game i could have bought a car lol

interesting..

amp formula isnt based on success % alone they will never tell u the formula, go sell ur house to get +10

I don't really believe this but it seems kinda true from how hard it is for certain people to amplify certain items.

It's possible that the weapon could be "cursed" and will take over thousands to get +10.

I've had a friend who used over 1000 signs on his SD Blade and it didn't hit +10 he never got his blade to +10 after more attempt past that either, there are also more people who have complained about spending over 500 signs on a single weapon and not getting it to +10 from 9.

While there are others who get to +10 with like less than 200 and had no trouble amplifying.

I also had trouble myself trying to get my Mage's SD Staff to +8, I used over 300 and it stayed +7. Ended up deleting it since I wanted a +9 Mage no more, no less.

Just let it go and use your money on something more useful or maybe even another character. Don't let the game get to you and frustrate you, it's not worth it man. It's only a mobile MMO after all.

I always said that it would be better to get 4 characters +9 instead of wasting too much signs trying to get +10 on one which is why I never went for +10.

And just to add, chances are gambles. Even with a 99% chance to win something, you may lose a hundred times before succeeding. No different than flipping a coin.

I always said that it would be better to get 4 characters +9 instead of wasting too much signs trying to get +10 on one which is why I never went for +10.

same, first +10 i went for got it with less signs than a +9 staff, this game is too ducking random.

Thanks Shitzo, I feel a little better. But I truly did use 2000 signs God knows I'm not telling lies I've posted also before when i was at 150 sets used it's rediculous.

Thanks Shitzo, I feel a little better. But I truly did use 2000 signs God knows I'm not telling lies I've posted also before when i was at 150 sets used it's rediculous.

Save your money and amp lvl30 bow next lmao. Rangers are op enough with +9.

We on the same boat savage..

But what i realised through amping is, if you get to +8/9 easy, perhaps less than 5 sets, +10 will be hell. Idk really, it's just what I've been noticing.

I've given up on my staff nw, its a waste to me anyway.

I normally stop at +5 or +6

if im feeling lucky might try to go +7

Then I stop wasting signs and just sell them for gold, and use that gold to level a new char or buy equips

I would rather have a shitload of mid amp chars than have a single +9 or +10 char

and if you are already +9, is it really worth hundreds or thousands of signs just for a little more damage?

In my opinion, no freaking way

The place, the gear thats on u, the lvl, time, the weapon class or whatever may take effect on the amp. I cant tell u what exactly it is but keep that in mind. I think the signs have their own rate of success. The cheaper they are - the harder to amp with them... Or whatever, i dont know.

Without signs - well thats different story. I have tons of gear amped to +5 witout a single fail. So the signs are the thing that makes the amp fail. Even my rondel survived aming it to +8 without signs. Its redicolous. I remember that my scout sword got +6 without signs (forgot to click on the "use sign" button)...

Just buy urself a car. Better chanse to get it if u have the money :D

See my signature ;) Fail but not lost. When i buy better weapon i will try untill i lose it or amp it... I dont have the balls to do it now cuz its my main weapon.

BTW ive heard that using 59 mcoins instead signs have better chanse. I have to test that. Seems legit.

BTW ive heard that using 59 mcoins instead signs have better chanse. I have to test that. Seems legit.

nah, i tested it, nothing important believe me :)

OMG please don't rush in amping anything

Try amp 5x then use it and repair, again try to amp 5x and so on... hope it is help