Best players per level (US-Sapphire)

Venatoris

Who do you think are the best players of each level? Not just based on amps or arena rating but skill too. 1 from the sentinels and 1 from the legion. I think:

Level 4-6: Elf- Unknowshot  MC- Sexyleader

Level 7-10: Elf- Zhuge MC- Jasmiine

Level 11-14: Elf- Zepar MC- Snowkath

Level 15-18: Chosen- Dinosour MC- Duido

Level 19-20: I'll leave this blank to avoid arguments

I chose these based on who I've seen fighting, so maybe there are better players whom I don't know about. I know there are similar topics but I haven't found one with best players per level, so sorry if there is already a topic about this. Only US-Sapphire please.

• 2 weeks later...

Who do you think are the best players of each level? Not just based on amps or arena rating but skill too. 1 from the sentinels and 1 from the legion. I think:

I chose these based on who I've seen fighting, so maybe there are better players whom I don't know about. I know there are similar topics but I haven't found one with best players per level, so sorry if there is already a topic about this. Only US-Sapphire please.

Thank you very much!!

jasmine mc  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: have pic win vs him manys time  :wacko: ?  zepar elf ? lol ? u forget zphieu xxlegolaxx cuongne (me too :blush: ) elf and manys others. no exist 1# have manys good player strong per class and lv. 1# no!

• 4 weeks later...

jasmine mc  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: have pic win vs him manys time  :wacko: ?  zepar elf ? lol ? u forget zphieu xxlegolaxx cuongne (me too :blush: ) elf and manys others. no exist 1# have manys good player strong per class and lv. 1# no!

My warlock killed ur warlock like 90 times 1vs1

Lvl14 Nyykee and Urowak. Blade dancers.

:shok: :shok: :shok:

Ranger lvl 14 Mrjayson also known as Vjjagy, Icantwin, legolas, azmodia (ranger is the higher populated class for pro lvl 14)

BD lvl 14 Darsidior, Lydiakiss and Sparrowe

Pala lvl 14 Yellowmiks

Rogue lvl 14 For now Judasblack

Necro lvl 14 Fecheee

Druid lvl 14 me :blush:  and Tgastt (inactive)

Priest lvl 14 Mschristin(Vjcalista)

Shaman lvl 14 Crazyfairy

Lock lvl14 i don't know for sure which to pick

This guys are more or less the best of arena

Yea sorry i misspelled :blush: ;D

xD but her is better.... now her no playing...  :'( good times on 5x5 when my guild rule  :cray: tuor(bd) princefran(paladin) icantwin(ranger) icantwinx(ranger) dmarzo(priest) (yes he is dmarzo old guy) xD and manys others ppl join we too. (chaostito akavins dykwap)

} link=topic=107926.msg847143#msg847143 date=1405097091]

The best lv14 is Pachacutec

nah x1 i beat him xD he always use pot and scroll in arena  :wacko: only 1 mc is hard to kill for me name * khanzel *

} link=topic=107926.msg847143#msg847143 date=1405097091]

The best lv14 is Pachacutec

nah x1 i beat him xD he always use pot and scroll in arena  :wacko: only 1 mc is hard to kill for me name * khanzel *

Pachacutec is a nice person....he cant be skilled but he is very strong....khanzel is awesome but I bet u have never fought against the skilled mcs at lv14 when playing ws was funnier...and I remember tuor and trueblade(cant remember the exactly name)were/are skilled players in elven side.

Pachacutec is a nice person....he cant be skilled but he is very strong....khanzel is awesome but I bet u have never fought against the skilled mcs at lv14 when playing ws was funnier...and I remember tuor and TRUEBLOOD(cant remember the exactly name)were/are skilled players in elven side.

he can beat all those fags lv14 lol

} link=topic=107926.msg847995#msg847995 date=1405191278]

he can beat all those fags lv14 lol

+10 is possible beat any ppl

He is +10 + old enchant and know how to play.

you are just a noob with high amp :tease:

} link=topic=107926.msg849023#msg849023 date=1405376329]

He is +10 + old enchant and know how to play.

you are just a noob with high amp :tease:

good last day i beat 2x +10 alone in arena my pt rush and died in 1 sec... i too have gear old enchant  :blush: ;D

} link=topic=107926.msg849330#msg849330 date=1405434994]

you have old gear cuz you are a noob with a money ;D

Play with ur char not with ur money.

lolz what i look here u jely a lot idk u talking bullshit ,good idc u opinion u just weak for me :) and pls stop talk

} link=topic=107926.msg849330#msg849330 date=1405434994]

you have old gear cuz you are a noob with a money ;D

Play with ur char not with ur money.

lolz what i look here u jely a lot idk u talking bullshit ,good idc u opinion u just weak for me :) and pls stop talk

make me :blush: ;D

• 4 weeks later...

According to me Toughest Player in lvl 14 is from MC "Sellen" :pleasantry: . I had a nice Pvp with her  :diablo: which was tough , Ended up with Both Being Dead "Draw" :facepalm: :D

Dont Forget Khanzel ,Insanity amongst MC Pro and Had fun when it was TSPFighters vs bLitzKrieg :) in LVL 14 :)

According to me Toughest Player in lvl 14 is from MC "Sellen" :pleasantry: . I had a nice Pvp with her  :diablo: which was tough , Ended up with Both Being Dead "Draw" :facepalm: :D

Dont Forget Khanzel ,Insanity amongst MC Pro and Had fun when it was TSPFighters vs bLitzKrieg :) in LVL 14 :)

Sellen is a boy ;D  and insanity was banned.

in my ipionion the best lv14 is Pachacutec :)

} link=topic=107926.msg869714#msg869714 date=1407529049]

Sellen is a boy ;D  and insanity was banned.

in my ipionion the best lv14 is Pachacutec :)

Never Seen "Pachacutec" in any of the arena  :unknw: .. I Know Insanity was Banned , but now He back again :good:

} link=topic=107926.msg869714#msg869714 date=1407529049]

I Know Insanity was Banned , but now He back again :good:

Yup ;D ;D

You haven't seen pachacutec in arena because he is always selling items (High quality items xD)

but if you see him online  ;)  pm him.

best lv10 Caster Was Ryderx Me

Showin headband in last ss. and usin some of my Nubbier craft equip (Taken 4 hrs before i was banned ironic right?)

cape and Ammy Are Jesenias whos best lv10 Rouge and best lv10 Out of everyone

106086_.jpg

106088_.jpg

106090_.jpg

Now I remeber it is TRUEBLUE

my buddy Trueblue Gave his Blades

To a friend he use to be best back in the day...

now hes weak whenever u see him hes like all +7

• 2 weeks later...

sellenn was best without doubt

doing 14 arena last month or so this is what I've compiled, I'm sure I'm forgetting or not mentioning some...

14 priest krackelz, mscristinn

14 mage there's a few but only dustnmyai I recall

14 pld yellowmiks princefan

14 dru pvpdruidx Rotfl and in past hazyswayze

14 rng too many pewpew

14 bd sparrowe urowak, I see darksidior always linking full 10, maybe can use idk, never seen in action

14 warlock lennoxjr

14 dk haven't vs any notables, in past khanzel much scary

14 necro fecheeee seems ok, Williams 14 necro was good in past

14 sham haven't vs any notables, in past cutefairy been good

14 barb antoop

14 rogue sellenn