[2014.06.02] Guild tournament #22 results

r0land

Ups

Ups

UPPPPSSSS BETTER NO TALK BACK UR CAVE

Por que gritas? No te alteres tio. UY

I meant... Why u shout to me? im here, man, calm down.

I can feel your nerves eating your neurons across the ocean man.

Didnt took much more only funny ones, but owned you muuuuuuch more times.

And im also gay, as you AoA guys.

#1 ur mcs bug ampled your axes +10

#2 you are nothing without supre money and 5x5 in 20 and 18

#3 legends start tour with same ppl they finish. No need inv random ppl crying in world chat

So to be clear, its about mcoin bug, wich you use, proved on screenshots somewhere over there, or its bout supre money?

Talking about mcoin bug... Wasnt you the guy who got rich using that?

Dont know what will come first, Shitzo IQ being dropped too much and unable to log because don't remember password, topic giving cancer to Roland or topic being locked. Thoughts ?

Dont mad if your guild can beat aoal ( elfs not ampleds )

Hi elfs not ampled :)

daztinx priest, bought and payed in full +10 ampled, ©hassn.

Опубликованное фото

themercs are just another elf guild that tried to beat the best and failed..nice try though but Sith will take another gold trophy  ;D

Im not from narnia, sorry if youre bored read some history before post and cry live with it ya

Definition of gabroint:

There were no results matching the query.

The page "Gabraunth" does not exist.

Sad.

Definition of catalonia:

The Catalan independence or separatist movement (Catalan: independentisme català)[a] is a political movement, derived from Catalan nationalism, which supports the independence of Catalonia or the Catalan countries from Spain and France. Catalonia had shared the monarch with the rest of the Crown of Aragon and also with the Crown of Castile since the latter part of the 15th century, but lost its home rule institutions and laws at the end of the War of Spanish Succession in 1714, at which time it came under the rule of the "Consejo de Castilla". Support for Catalan independence is based on the thesis from the 19th century that Catalonia is a nation, derived from contemporary political and cultural ideology based on the history of Catalonia, the Catalan language and Catalan traditions.[1][2]

The beginnings of separatism can be traced back to the early 20th century, when some organisations and political parties started demanding full independence of Catalonia from Spain.[3] In 1931 a coalition of Catalan nationalist parties was the most voted force in Catalonia in the Spanish municipal elections that triggered the proclamation of the Second Spanish Republic. In 1932 Catalonia was granted a statute of autonomy and home rule institutions, which lasted until the Spanish Civil War and the subsequent Franco dictatorship, which based its public ideology on Spanish Nationalism and Catholicism, abolished home rule and discouraged regional cultures. Following Franco's death in 1975 and the Spanish transition to democracy, Catalan autonomy was restored in 1977. Catalan Nationalists have governed the region most of the time since then, and those calling for full independence have had their parliamentary group since 1980. More recently, there has been a substantial increase in the number of people who openly consider themselves independentists, and on September 11, 2012 and September 11 2013 there were massive demonstrations with more than 1 million participants calling for independence for Catalonia through a peaceful, democratic process[4] and non-binding and unofficial referendums in municipalities. The ruling coalition, Convergència i Unió on giving up its longstanding strategy for more autonomy shortly after the 2012 demonstration (organized by a civil society movement), openly came out in favour of independence, but lost some MPs in the parliament of Catalonia to the more radical historical independence party, for various reasons,[5] after the 2012 election, a clear majority of the parliament in Catalonia is committed to a referendum on independence, and 55% of it is composed of openly separatist parties. The Estelada flag, in its blue and red versions, has become its main symbol.

Becareful with your words about me , my name country dont touch it even if you dont know just dont dear boy with retarded feelings  :(

Pd: ♥♥♥♥ YOUR MOM , GHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Accept it youre a loser, #3

Copy and paste from wikipedia, a shame you would use a real persons name. I'm sure the real Catalonia would be ashamed to know that and idiot phone tapping gamer like you would use his name for a no cause reason.

You are even dumber than I thought,......... are you a down syndrome or something?

:clapping:  next time why don't you just name your char JESUS CHRIST  you fukin retard lmao.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Then I am a dark circle , stupid , gay , retard with syndrome of dawn and uncurable cancer  :facepalm: poor man and you are an adult married with childrens? Im sorry for them.

Catalonia a person? Catalonia is my country.

Yea was right you even dont read just spam bullshit.

thats why you are banned hurts ya?

Copy and paste from wikipedia, a shame you would use a real persons name. I'm sure the real Catalonia would be ashamed to know that and idiot phone tapping gamer like you would use his name for a no cause reason.

You are even dumber than I thought,......... are you a down syndrome or something?

:clapping:  next time why don't you just name your char JESUS CHRIST  you fukin retard lmao.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

themercs are just another elf guild that tried to beat the best and failed..nice try though but Sith will take another gold trophy  ;D

you can keep in mind that mercs are 30 memebers, and sith and havoc are 40... and we still going #1 and rock arena :crazy:

anyway tourny isnt done yet still 11 days to go.. goodluck :drinks:

Then I am a dark circle , stupid , gay , retard with syndrome of dawn and uncurable cancer  :facepalm: poor man and you are an adult married with childrens? Im sorry for them.

Catalonia a person? Catalonia is my country.

Yea was right you even dont read just spam bullshit.

thats why you are banned hurts ya?

99265_.jpg

AoAl (it's still AoA, right?)

Yes, they're :aggressive: :diablo: .