[2014.06.02] Guild tournament #22 results

r0land

Agree 100% if noobs stopped spamming naked ws would be a bit more balanced. Oh yes and the skills. That's just old annoying. Spam root I've heard of from my MC friends and the full map stun from bds. If ws wants to make both sides fair.. Let's do it all not Nerf one and weeks later fix it. Just saying.

Love,

Glory

PS. I would like higher damage on my expert skill as mage.  ;-)

Congratz to Everybody! Especially go OttomanEmp, my old SA-Pearl guild and ofcourse, THE BEST GUILD OF ALL TIME! !!!!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Deal with it! Bacon rules :dirol:

Look , what my parrot say.

Опубликованное фото

Your a dark circle, thats it. And without your dark cicle youre nothing. Everyone knows you ran to warlock cause you have no skills at anything else. So your a coward and you know it, your entire guild knows it. No one even likes you lol, like uncurable cancer. You pollute everything, even this thread, even your own victories.

Its sad but you guys abc actually lost more from tour than you gained. You keep this kind of company? And yeah, this thread is your victory to be a well recognised guild, but thats a long gone opinion. You guys win with losers, and then those losers shit on your trophies.

I was going to congratulate you guys cause I felt you worked hard, but no, you are the company you keep. And for that no one respects you guys.

ABC, you should have walked away winners, but no, you had to remind everyone that you are a problematic shit talking guild.

Thats how you'll be remembered. 

Many can tell you getting another gold wasnt the goal

But its nice, thanks all who sacrificed over the year to make the first goal come true

99060_.jpg

99061_.jpg

Whos the immature here, dear.

Whos scaming people and put excuses like I was "high" jajajaajajajajaj!

I am a dark circle with uncurable cancer , so much hate no?

not giving a shit about losers say im just a cancer what I can do :(

Im laughing of your post thanks.

Check again what my parrot say.

Deal with it , losers.

ABC a bunch of immature kids that have to make drama in tournament result #22 in news and announcements. Grow up. I didn't talk a single bad word about any guild in the first post. You did. And Gabraunth your one of the best friends I had in warspear. Let the kids cry. They should have kept the drama in tavern. Not in news and anoucments. Some people just never L2P.

Don't go blame all of ABC for what one or two members have said. That would be lame. Would you say Gabraunth represents all of Legends?  I defend ABC as a guild here and care less for what Catalonia has to say. You're mature enough to know he's a troll and always will be. Let those two go at it and respect the rest.

ABC, you should have walked away winners, Thats how you'll be remembered.

we did, are you blind? #2.

#2.

#2.

we beat you,

you lost,

we won,

victory?

I could care less, how my enemy "views" us, it was a fun challenge to go against, how do you guys say it? "7 +10s" self made, gosh that's scary , we was sure you guys could commit harder with all that $$$, to call us losers, after beating you, is laughable, come on don't be sore losers, in the end we all did our best and are winners and losers :)

#2.

#2.

we beat you,

you lost,

we won,

victory?

I could care less, how my enemy "views" us, it was a fun challenge to go against, how do you guys say it? "7 +10s" self made, gosh that's scary , we was sure you guys could commit harder with all that $$$, to call us losers, after beating you, is laughable, come on don't be sore losers, in the end we all did our best and are winners and losers :)

NAH, you lose

We win, You lose

99148_.jpg

Hassn win

yup, where's the we? the true fight was at 2-4. no stopping a guy who wastes over 1000$ a month on this game for 2D costumes.

#2.

#2.

we beat you,

you lost,

we won,

victory?

You guys kicked your abc guild members and begged in world chat for help. You guys even asked some of our legends mc chars. You guys are weak, and

needed the whole damn faction to alternate out chars for reporting quests to get your gp. I even read about it in your own forum.

You guys didnt win as a guild. We're proud to be legends, at least we stuck together through the tour.

You just don't get it.The old ABC is dead! And it has been dead for nearly a year. ABC will never be how it used to be. Simple.In this tournament we tried to revive it back from the dead. Which was very challenging because there were only a few ABC members who actually want to compete. And so it was decided if we were to compete for the top 3 we had to get help from none ABC members. The non ABC members worked extremely hard playing night and day to ensure we stayed in the top 3. They do more Guild points a day than an ABC member would do in 3 days. In the end, it was not about friendship that gets you the reward or 1st place. It was who worked hard and truly deserved the reward. And you certainly did not deserve it. Same with Poetry, who only joined 2/3 days before the tournaments ends.

Vomm you guild leader even says it here. This wasn't an abc guild win. Just a bunch of random GP earning members from mc and forsaken factions. All hiding behind a ABC guild that doesn't even exist.

Vomm says "The non ABC members worked extremely hard playing night and day to ensure we stayed in the top 3. They do more Guild points a day than an ABC member would do in 3 days."

ABC is pathetic as ♥♥♥♥.

How could you guys be so selfish and ungrateful?I think it was pretty clear to every active ABC members, heck even I heard about it and I don't even play the game anymore, that ABC would be entering tournament for once. Almost all of the active people agreed, especially the guild leader Jonny.He asked members if they would be joining or not and will be willing to do GP everyday to get into the top 3 spots.If you disagreed to that then you have no right to talk shit. If you agreed to it I just hope you contributed a reasonable amount of GP for top 3 spot if you are talking like that.From the start their goal was to reach top 3. Do you think that is possible with just 15 people who will do their job right? I don't think so. If you are mad about ABC inviting " random worthless people " to the guild to HELP in the tournament and wasn't even THERE for ABC, then why didn't you get off your ass and help ABC yourself? Aren't you in the guild? Don't you want ABC to be on the top 3 once again?Well these random people are the REASON why ABC is in top 3, especially Cazapollos, I only played for a day and saw how much he contributed. He did arenas, quests and dungeons that whole day and he got friends to help out too.These people aren't even in the guild permanently. They are here cause they helped. I am sure they got rewarded for their work, fuck if it were me, just simply joining and helping out ABC for a tourny would be more than enough of an award.If you say ABC is not the same anymore, then what do you want? Do you want ABC to be in the low 1000s guilds doing 2k GP everyday? Do you want it to be just 10 bored people playing everyday?People quit the game, people grow tired of it. It's only natural for new people to join in, and if you are complaining about that while they are doing alot of GP to help us in the tournament then you are just so fucking selfish and ungrateful and I wouldn't even hesitate to kick you out if I were still in game.ABC made it to #2 with so many inactive and retired people. You guys aren't even glad? I am fucking happy for them and I am grateful for the people who joined to help. Sure it looks like AoA. But isn't every other guild in the tournament like AoA? You can't deny that. Even ABC was like them. We relied on Mario for tickets and unity potions and even did 5x5 everyday, the only difference is that I allowed people to slack off while Mario, Jonny, and some others worked their asses off.And I've also heard Lexi joining AoA was a problem. Can't you guys just leave her alone? She joined them cause she was bored in game and ABC was so inactive. It's her choice. If you guys are real friends then you would've accepted it. But now that ABC join a tourny she has to stop helping them and come back? I'm sure she explained that she wanted to join at elf side, if that's her choice then just let her be. If she did some gp for ABC then you guys should be grateful to her. It's just the same as me quitting the game and you guys wanting me to play again for the tournament, lol fuck no.Anyways, grats ABC and to everyone who helped out, especially to the people who did gp everyday, if it wasn't for you guys then ABC wouldn't have gotten #2. Also thanks to Jonny, Mario, Sulla and Vomm for keeping the guild going.Just my 2 cents.

#edit: See even Pliskin invited new people to help his guild take top 3. I'm sure the old members are grateful to them helping out.

You guys are a bullshit guild. Stop representing yourself like winners. This wasnt even an ABC win, this was a random hard working players win. But we legends, we stuck together and played together through everything. Cause we a real guild.

:good:  for being stupid, I thought you guys were better than that.

I rest my case with what I said before.

"ABC IS DEAD"

If your too blinded with jealously to understand yet, il put it like this, ABC the guild, beat Legends the guild, proof me wrong? say's any other guild above in #2 slot? see that red costume, that's #2 mate, something you guys failed to get, live with it, and rage more, we are ABC, sleeping for 1 year, reborn and defeated the "United legends".

"ABC IS DEAD"

Life Is Dead.

99151_.jpg

If your too blinded with jealously to understand yet, il put it like this, ABC the guild, beat Legends the guild, proof me wrong? say's any other guild above in #2 slot? see that red costume, that's #2 mate, something you guys failed to get, live with it, and rage more, we are ABC, sleeping for 1 year, reborn and defeated the "United legends".

Life Is Dead.

a guild under the name of ABC (random members in forsaken and mc faction), worked very hard together to beat legends. But that abc guild is not a guild, just random player, who sadly dont even get to enjoy their victory.

abc is dead. anyways, good job sulla.

and I'm sorry you guys couldn't beat us with real abc members.

a guild under the name of ABC (random members in forsaken and mc faction), worked very hard together to beat legends. But that abc guild is not a guild, just random player, who sadly dont even get to enjoy their victory.

abc is dead. anyways, good job sulla.

and I'm sorry you guys couldn't beat us with real abc members.

Actually im enjoying it quite alot, love the good old drama, and watching angry big mouth's spam, plus a sexy red costume? what's not to enjoy? so carry on, proof how much you hate us beating you, spam paragraphs if you have too, "not a guild" go google guild, think your lost there, anger clouds peoples mind

me, and vomm , madmaxx, are not real ABC members? mario too? loveshaman?, 20+ other's were real ABC, filled out the spot's in the end after a 1 year break, problem? because were smart enough to win? all 30 memebers of legends are original from day 1? right?.

You lost to us, hard to believe but you did, you even lost to catalonia, feel's good don't it?..

a guild under the name of ABC, But that abc guild is not a guild,

Little Confused arent we? Guild? not a Guild? calm down,

worked very hard together to beat legends.

anyways, good job sulla.

thank you. glad you accept your defeat, now move on :)

Actually im enjoying it quite alot, love the good old drama, and watching angry big mouth's spam, plus a sexy red costume? what's not to enjoy? so carry on, proof how much you hate us beating you, spam paragraphs if you have too, "not a guild" go google guild, think your lost there, anger clouds peoples mind

me, and vomm , madmaxx, are not real ABC members? mario too? loveshaman?, 20+ other's were real ABC, filled out the spot's in the end after a 1 year break, problem? all 30 memebers of legends are original from day 1? right?..

You lost to us, hard to believe but you did, you even lost to catalonia, feel's good don't it?..

Little Confused arent we? Guild? not a Guild? calm down,

I feel sorry for you guys. If we would have done what you guys did we would have destroyed you. But we are a real guild and dont need helpfrom the outside. If you call that a win then sure you. won.

But you guys are dead and fake. And gay

oh no you didn't, you calling us gay? what next? mom insults?

ofc not. im not catolononiniaNarnia. I'm no gonna make insults about your mom. Im sure shes a mom just like mine. I meant happy gay.  :crazy:

But the non-abc members did more gp in one day than you did in 3 days. So sad your own guild leader vomm would say that. must be true.      ;)

But the non-abc members did more gp in one day than you did in 3 days

Опубликованное фото

bHeFZEA.jpg

mind blown, only vomm came close to my gp before left for space, so yeah..

read the entire topic, before blindly spouting wrong info.

Опубликованное фото

bHeFZEA.jpg

mind blown, only vomm came close to my gp before left for space, so yeah..

read the entire topic, before blindly spouting wrong info.

ok Sulla good job, here is a teddy bear for you  :snorlax:

anyways, im happy for your fake comeback. next time try to win without inviting the entire faction to report gp. we dont care really, cause we are the real deal. always have been

we dont care really, cause we are the real deal. always have been

care enough to keep talking about us, and checking our guild topic for more info about us??

hell you couldn't even beat us in the past, so "always have been" #3 to ABC, correcto.

now move on? or still mad about your loss?

I like how some people assume things. Most of the "randoms" that were invited into ABC stayed for the whole tourny. We did not rotate members to report quests. I think the only one doing that was me on my OWN characters.  Some people were kicked because they were not doing anything and or enough.

care enough to keep talking about us, and checking our guild topic for more info about us??

hell you couldn't even beat us in the past, so "always have been" #3 to ABC, correcto.

now move on? or still mad about your loss?

Im bored at work in an office. Nothing more, I even think I want to delete my pala and start a rouge. would be pluss ten to the max for sure. Anyways It's interesting looking at how you guys pretend to be an active and real guild, but really couldnt do it alone. Merc left, everyone left, you guys are a open faction guild. and without the non abc members future would eaten you alive. so you owe thanks to all the non abc members. not the abc members. lol  :drinks:

everyone left

yeah. carrying on vs lies is pointless, maybe start creating my own false facts about legends, like your doing, to keep this alive? or maybe ill just leave with this.

Legends came third

Im bored at work in an office. Nothing more, I even think I want to delete my pala and start a rouge. would be pluss ten to the max for sure. Anyways It's interesting looking at how you guys pretend to be an active and real guild, but really couldnt do it alone. Merc left, everyone left, you guys are a open faction guild. and without the non abc members future would eaten you alive. so you owe thanks to all the non abc members. not the abc members. lol  :drinks:

Since when did ABC pretend being active guild. As far as I know ABC has been graveyard for a year that revived for one tourny. Because so many people quit earlier we had to get some non original members for the tourny.

And seriously. I'm starting to lose some of my IQ everytime I open a damn topic. As merc would say.

And seriously. I'm starting to lose some of my IQ everytime I open a damn topic. As merc would say.

Every time man. I swear.

ofc not. im not catolononiniaNarnia. I'm no gonna make insults about your mom. Im sure shes a mom just like mine. I meant happy gay.  :crazy:

But the non-abc members did more gp in one day than you did in 3 days. So sad your own guild leader vomm would say that. must be true.      ;)

Im not from narnia, sorry if youre bored read some history before post and cry live with it ya

Definition of gabroint:

There were no results matching the query.

The page "Gabraunth" does not exist.

Sad.

Definition of catalonia:

The Catalan independence or separatist movement (Catalan: independentisme català)[a] is a political movement, derived from Catalan nationalism, which supports the independence of Catalonia or the Catalan countries from Spain and France. Catalonia had shared the monarch with the rest of the Crown of Aragon and also with the Crown of Castile since the latter part of the 15th century, but lost its home rule institutions and laws at the end of the War of Spanish Succession in 1714, at which time it came under the rule of the "Consejo de Castilla". Support for Catalan independence is based on the thesis from the 19th century that Catalonia is a nation, derived from contemporary political and cultural ideology based on the history of Catalonia, the Catalan language and Catalan traditions.[1][2]

The beginnings of separatism can be traced back to the early 20th century, when some organisations and political parties started demanding full independence of Catalonia from Spain.[3] In 1931 a coalition of Catalan nationalist parties was the most voted force in Catalonia in the Spanish municipal elections that triggered the proclamation of the Second Spanish Republic. In 1932 Catalonia was granted a statute of autonomy and home rule institutions, which lasted until the Spanish Civil War and the subsequent Franco dictatorship, which based its public ideology on Spanish Nationalism and Catholicism, abolished home rule and discouraged regional cultures. Following Franco's death in 1975 and the Spanish transition to democracy, Catalan autonomy was restored in 1977. Catalan Nationalists have governed the region most of the time since then, and those calling for full independence have had their parliamentary group since 1980. More recently, there has been a substantial increase in the number of people who openly consider themselves independentists, and on September 11, 2012 and September 11 2013 there were massive demonstrations with more than 1 million participants calling for independence for Catalonia through a peaceful, democratic process[4] and non-binding and unofficial referendums in municipalities. The ruling coalition, Convergència i Unió on giving up its longstanding strategy for more autonomy shortly after the 2012 demonstration (organized by a civil society movement), openly came out in favour of independence, but lost some MPs in the parliament of Catalonia to the more radical historical independence party, for various reasons,[5] after the 2012 election, a clear majority of the parliament in Catalonia is committed to a referendum on independence, and 55% of it is composed of openly separatist parties. The Estelada flag, in its blue and red versions, has become its main symbol.

Becareful with your words about me , my name country dont touch it even if you dont know just dont dear boy with retarded feelings  :(

Pd: ♥♥♥♥ YOUR MOM , GHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Accept it youre a loser, #3

You mean hassn #1 followed by dogs.

The sad reality is no one cares about #1 place in emerald because hassn waste over 1000$ every month for a 2D costume sulla said its sad but is true.

btw I wasnt reporting you for use bug mcoin , I thought you was nice and not giving a shit about the bug.

A game fault but now im tired to see how you feel or want act like someone when you started play this game on elf faction with bug mcoins and now in mc side doing the same a shame a country mate doing this , you lost.

ktptn , ktptnbowww, cazapollos , cazagallos , dieg , politicus , mofh , mofhh , mofhx (bought account) , mofhdruid ,  dkmofh , yosoyfly , hijodeputa , etc

Emerald.

I dont remember all just , support team can check their accounts?

Block them for broke rules and fix the bug thanks.

If need I send email with somescreenshoots wtih the sms device provider and mofh , cazapollos explaining how they do the bug.

You mean hassn #1 followed by dogs.

The sad reality is no one cares about #1 place in emerald because hassn waste over 1000$ every month for a 2D costume sulla said its sad but is true.

btw I wasnt reporting you for use bug mcoin , I thought you was nice and not giving a shit about the bug.

A game fault but now im tired to see how you feel or want act like someone when you started play this game on elf faction with bug mcoins and now in mc side doing the same a shame a country mate doing this , you lost.

ktptn , ktptnbowww, cazapollos , cazagallos , dieg , politicus , mofh , mofhh , mofhx (bought account) , mofhdruid ,  dkmofh , yosoyfly , hijodeputa , etc

Emerald.

I dont remember all just , support team can check their accounts?

Block them for broke rules and fix the bug thanks.

If need I send email with somescreenshoots wtih the sms device provider and mofh , cazapollos explaining how they do the bug.

Wow mc bug and dog :*

I can win alone tournaments xD better i create my own guild and i play alone for #1

Dont mad if your guild can beat aoal ( elfs not ampleds ) with 5 warlocks in 5x5

NEXT TIME CRY MORE IN WORLD CHAT FOR INV RANDOM PLAYERS FOR TRY GET #1 and later kick after they report . cngratz legends for #3 without 5x5 and no random players they are the winners

I can win alone tournaments xD better i create my own guild and i play alone for #1

Dont mad if your guild can beat aoal ( elfs not ampleds ) with 5 warlocks in 5x5

NEXT TIME CRY MORE IN WORLD CHAT FOR INV RANDOM PLAYERS FOR TRY GET #1 and later kick after they report . cngratz legends for #3 without 5x5 and no random players they are the winners

Well, i dont know who you mean but in my 5x5 we won alot against AOAI with only 2-3 Locks. And btw, a Team with 5 Locks was used mostly from AoA in the Past. Idk why ppl always start Drama because of the Tournament result. Enjoy the Game and stop Crying.

1, hassn amped your elfs +10

2. legends did 5x5, two parties running.

3. legends invited thecore and others.

4. if remove all aoa 5x5, they would never be first.

why lie?  nothing too gain.

Ups...

Ups...

Ups...

99182_.png

99183_.png

99184_.png

1, hassn amped your elfs +10

2. legends did 5x5, two parties running.

3. legends invited thecore and others.

4. if remove all aoa 5x5, they would never be first.

why lie?  nothing too gain.

#1 ur mcs bug ampled your axes +10

#2 you are nothing without supre money and 5x5 in 20 and 18

#3 legends start tour with same ppl they finish. No need inv random ppl crying in world chat

Ups...

Ups...

Ups...

Ups

Ups

UPPPPSSSS BETTER NO TALK BACK UR CAVE

99190_.png

99192_.png

99194_.png

#1 ur mcs bug ampled your axes +10

jealous much?  I can screen every PayPal payment, spanol got banned for MC bugs, your history of cheating and lying.

my armour is +6, 300 signs +0 -+10, for axe, on discount,  rage more, some people can afford a game. without hassn.

so much hate to ABC because after 1 year, were still the best, go invent more stories.